Normal Topic How do i use Mental Counter Measures (Read 4548 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box moover
New User

How do i use Mental Counter Measures
Sep 6th, 2011 at 11:07pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
hi There

Can anyone tell me how to use mental counter measures, i have a test coming up soon, what should i think about then using them and when and what question should they be applied to

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Inegrity

Re: How do i use Mental Counter Measures
Reply #1 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 2:05am
Yeah how about being honest you piece of work. Its people like you that do not belong in law enforcement in the first place. If you need to use mental countermeasures that means your hiding something. Be honest. if you fail you fail if you pass then great but dont be a loser and lie. Its about integrity.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Reply #2 - Oct 27th, 2011 at 12:24pm
Quote:
Yeah how about being honest you piece of work. Its people like you that do not belong in law enforcement in the first place. If you need to use mental countermeasures that means your hiding something. Be honest. if you fail you fail if you pass then great but dont be a loser and lie. Its about integrity.

It is an error to assume that anyone who asks about using mental countermeasures is trying to hide something.  Some people use mental countermeasures while answering the questions truthfully in an effort to reduce the risk of a false positive.

I have no idea if the OP intends to hide something, but the mere fact that he or she asked about countermeasures does not mean that they intend to lie.

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box RoamingBack
New User

Reply #3 - Feb 7th, 2012 at 6:09pm
I told the truth and was called a liar. I "wish" I had known of some method to assure positive on the poly. It only measures physiology and that can be triggered by anything. Panic attacks (for instance) are a physiological event and the 'trigger' is often not known. In other words, that whole science is cast in shadows and the Poly examiner wants you to believe "they know." Now that is a lie.

IP Logged

How do i use Mental Counter Measures

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X