Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) My CIA Polygraph Story (Read 339072 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dolan

Re: My CIA Polygraph Story
Reply #15 - Sep 25th, 2013 at 12:15pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Thanks for allowing me to inadvertently view a website which is supposedly disdainful to the Central Intelligence Agency, and possibly barring me from future employment with the agency. That may sound very arrogant, ignorant, unintelligent, and naive to say, however, I'm simply looking for information about how I might speak with a recruiter from the agency. Your story about being declined an opportunity for employment with the agency appears grossly clear-cut as far as a reason for your interview not developing into an actual career for you. You're a liar. It doesn't even matter how small your lie(s) may seem to you, and/or your half -truths, or so called 'white lies', the number one reason for being cut from the program at any point, even if it's on your last official day of training (if a person ever made it that far) would be for lying. For agencies as elite as the CIA, lying about not eating a crappity smackin' candy bar that they just watched you eat is reason enough to cut you from the program. Your entire life becomes your career, and your career becomes your life, and your career involves the dichotomy of both being the most honest and loyal person to our beloved United States of America, and being the most deceptive, ruthless person to declared enemies of the state, any enemy, foreign or domestic, to the U.S., and any and all enemy combatants whether they're state sponsored or not. You better be ready to execute your own father if you must, if he has betrayed the U.S. and got involved in any kind of federal offenses, especially sabotage, sedition, or treason, or any other high crime or misdemeanor targeting our homeland. Suggesting to people to say things in an interview with CIA recruiters such as "I didn't know it was wrong/illegal" if you downloaded music--as benign as that seems, is completely misguiding information, and fundamentally wrong. When seeking a career of this nature, it's not a crappity smackin' game. Being polygraphed, or not, people who are the most intelligent and wise and so highly trained and just plain experienced to a degree you couldn't even fathom as a recruit seeking a career that you think is about all kinds of adventure and you expect to just transform in a few years into an expert in trade-craft, and if you are even selected for employment, you think you can just pick and choose any of the hundreds of types of jobs offered and needed to be performed by the best individuals that our country can offer, yet you come in with a mindset that you can easily join the elite of the elite in the National Clandestine Service (just for an example), is not only selfish and egotistical, but completely idiotic, and against American principles. The CIA is a fellowship, brotherhood, sisterhood, and a team all working towards the common goal of protecting our homeland, our military and paramilitary forces, working jointly with all 17 of our nation's major intelligence agencies/bureaus/departments, our politicians, every single civilian, et cetera, and the same for our allies...directly, through covert paramilitary forces in the Clandestine Service and other subdivisions of the agency, joint paramilitary operations with the special forces of our nation's armed forces, or indirectly through the collection and analyzing of intelligence on hostile forces and providing that information with our military, through logistics, subversion of enemy populations, committing espionage in enemy countries to gain intelligence and information that has even the slightest bit of significance as far as protecting interests of the United States (and allied nations or groups) is concerned, or of value towards stopping hostile forces in a preemptive manner to prevent tragedy before it's even allowed to happen, or stopping such a force in an early stage of hostilities and aggression against Americans and allies, or during a worst case scenario such as a national emergency or a full-fledged military campaign or war in order to ensure that our armed forces and coalition forces have the most accurate, precise, and recent information to support them, to ensure minimum casualties of civilians--be they U.S.A. friendly, or not--minimum casualties of our own sailors, soldiers, marines, airmen, coast guardsmen, special forces troops/special operators, the tier 1 operators, paramilitary operatives, all coalition and allied forces, CIA gained assets from hostile territories--state sponsored or not--who decide to provide their government's or organization's command's secrets once recruited overseas/abroad who are willing to commit espionage and treason against their government (or organization, for an obvious example, one like al-Qaeda, which of course it's common knowledge that a group like that has no specific homeland, and isn't truly state sponsored, except perhaps aided and abetted by a select few countries which may finance them or what have you--openly, or secretly--and may be given safe havens by some governments...you get the idea.) Even in the Clandestine Service, the most solitary and "rogue" (I'm using that word loosely) operatives, particularly the seemingly lone operatives that aren't even official cover agents and have zero diplomatic immunity, leaving them the most highly unguarded and minimally supported by the agency as well as even the entire U.S. government and the diplomats and politicians with the most power and authority, all the way up to the Commander-in-Chief himself (which is obviously to give the U.S. and CIA complete plausible deniability and the ability to deny that these particular agents or officers even exist, don't belong to our government whatsoever, and may claim that they're not even American citizens...or whatever cover story that may be appropriate, who are tasked with the most dangerous covert missions and espionage related operations/treasonous crimes against enemy countries and enemy allies ......... work as a team. These are the member of the CIA with the highest risk, if caught, of being imprisoned for extended periods, imprisoned for life, put in solitary confinement for life, tortured for any period of time and by any means with absolutely no regard for any international laws, or any protections under the auspices of the Geneva Conventions, may be summarily executed by any method, or if condemned to death anyways, they may not be given the "luxury" of a hopefully quick execution, and possibly tortured to death. That kind of worst case scenario, obviously which is being condemned to death is horrible enough, however spies in the past have been tortured to death in ways that may cause them to suffer for days, weeks, months, or even years. Many, many years of torture where the subject may be brought close to death, only left to sit in a prison again, only long enough to recover from whatever was inflicted on them, then have that process repeated. Victims like these are only kept alive by the worst kinds of sociopaths just so they can inflict any type of harm they want on you until they finally decide to actually execute their victim...most likely in the most awful and prolonged way that can be devised. Even these lone operatives in the most obscure places, sent on missions in every corner of the world work as a team. Experts in covert activity, and the most highly classified missions and operatives who actually are very often completely on their own do work as a team with the CIA and all sorts of other governmental elements. In some instances, either couples (partners), or very small groups...perhaps up to five and almost certainly always less than 10, also obviously work as a team, but I'm showing that an extremely small clandestine group left alone to complete mission objectives is still very similar to a lone agent. They too work as a team in the sense that I'm trying to convey, which is collaborative teamwork with large groups of those in the CIA and military. I can't stress enough that as exclusive and solitary some jobs in the CIA can be, if you think you can be successful with a huge ego in that line of work, and if you think you can ever land that job without having very developed teamwork skills, and interdependence, not only should you expect to be rejected for that career, you should definitely expect that if for somehow you got through the cracks and landed an elite covert position because of an instructor being very confident in you, and all of your psychological profiling determining that your aptitude covers all of the criteria for that sort of position, know that once you're in the field and can't play well with others, you're going to fail, and that may jeopardize not only your life, but lives of your colleagues, you may put the entire U.S. in danger, you may ruin others' hard work at years of attempting to create diplomacy and diplomatic relations, you may somehow sabotage specific military tactics or procedures that have been in development for years meant to be very complicated solutions to very complicated problems militarily by compromising yourself and your responsibilities that you had been tasked with regarding mission objectives you needed to complete, or create any kind of chaotic situation simply by letting your ego get in the way. Being narcissistic and egotistical when it comes to the most delicate problems that our nation and friends constantly face can destroy efforts which you have no idea about, and undermine or eliminate completely years of collective work. Also, if it isn't obvious to you, spies that are caught, even when denied by the U.S. are given every possible chance that the military, CIA, many other agencies in the intelligence community, as well as by foreign allied military and intelligence agencies to be rescued through covert means. We don't leave our own behind. What's the point of all of this ranting and raving that may just look to most as a deranged, over-zealous patriot spewing out nonsense, I assume you must be asking yourselves? Among many other things, most which are laughable, yet pretty damn sad as well which are some of the most idiotic thoughts I've ever seen, and to me, obvious red flags as to why recruits for the Central Intelligence Agency either get booted from the program during training, and especially those who are recruited who give their stories about being rejected straight away after the interview alone, demonstrate to me even more obvious red flags that a recruiter would see and realize quicker and much better than me that a person isn't even a possible candidate for any job available and vital to the agency, even one of the most boring sounding jobs that will become someone's career in the CIA, I can't even begin to understand how you yourselves can't see how certain attitudes, thought patterns, beliefs, and personality traits of yours which come out so brightly and clearly to me without me even knowing or finding out the least bit personal details about your lives and who you really are as a person...are just so...blind to you. I can't fathom how your oblivion to these simple details even work in your minds. I just don't understand how a person can be so oblivious to things that seem so basic to me. That may make me egotistical...I don't really know. All I'm saying is that employees who have careers working for the government, especially for any of the organizations in our intelligence community, and certainly for the CIA whether they have the lowest possible security clearance and the most minimal access to the lowest priority secured information, classified information, all the way to the employees with the top security clearances with access to our nation's most deeply guarded secrets and classified material, they all have to earn the utmost level of trust. There is not a single lie that is acceptable to tell any interviewer, recruiter, instructor, or colleague. The lowest priority piece of classified information accessible to the newest employee is still the most important piece of information which pertains to the security of every security system in our country. Never, ever, under any circumstance should you lie to someone in the CIA when you're seeking a career with them, during any of your training with them, and during any point in your career. What makes you think that you will be given the opportunity to work with the most vital information to the safety of not only America, but global safety and stability, and trusted with classified material that is more important to guard than anything imaginable when you think you can say things like "I didn't know that downloading music was wrong/illegal"? Or lie about, or try to minimize illegal things that you may have done, but never had been caught doing, or convicted of a crime? More often than not, many illegal activities people have been involved in during the course of their lives don't even matter to the CIA. What they care about is that you're 100% honest about it. As a matter of fact, it's possible that having been involved in criminal activity and never having been caught can even increase your chances of being hired by the CIA, as long as you tell your recruiter every detail of every thing you did completely truthfully, particularly for covert jobs, and counter-intelligence jobs. The CIA trains people how to be perfect liars and perfect at deception. Often, it should be needless to say, criminal activity involves all kinds of lying, deceiving, and evading, and if you have managed to pull off substantial crimes without getting caught, that also means you already have some stealth capabilities, and understand how to operate covertly. Avoiding getting caught by law enforcement isn't related to mere luck. It can be, but with all of the technology available especially these days, avoiding being caught is hardly luck. You know how to organize strategies, and even use people without them knowing about it so that they can take the fall for you, and not even realize it. If you're in the Clandestine Service in the CIA, your most important tool in espionage in an enemy country is made clear to you that most of your work will involve pretending to befriend foreigners so that you can eventually literally use them. Your job would be to develop human assets. That means that you find shady people who you actually recruit to be foreign agents that are willing to commit espionage and treason against their government in order to give secrets and classified information to the U.S. government. They become foreign agents working directly through a CIA operative for the U.S. by providing information that's imperative for our government to know in return for sums of cash given to them by the CIA operative who recruited the particular foreign agent. You're trained by the CIA to do some dirty, shady stuff, and you end up working with very shady, morally bankrupt, and potentially very dangerous individuals. You're trained to be a criminal, obviously only in enemy countries though, for the benefit of U.S. interests, homeland security, and gaining information that will make an enemy much more weak and much easier to defeat if military conflict is ever what transpires. That's the whole point of intelligence gathering. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying being a criminal and committing crimes against the U.S. in your past is a quality that the CIA seeks out. It's very diverse, special situations and circumstances and considerations that may in rare cases help your chances of being hired. It depends on the types of crimes and motives for certain crimes that might at the very least, not disqualify you from being employed. Murderers and rapists and violent criminals definitely aren't going to become CIA employees. It's also obvious that those kinds of criminals and many other sorts of criminals would never even attempt to join the CIA, or want to, because of course they're deranged, and derelicts, and knowing that they would be interrogated about crime as standard procedure to try to start a career there, I'm completely positive that people aren't going to start confessing to murders and serious crimes if they haven't been caught for them already especially to the CIA, because they would definitely be turned over to law enforcement, and put in prison. That's incredibly obvious. I'm still just trying to stress my point about not lying about a single thing to the CIA. If you smoked marijuana for a few years as a teenager, don't tell the CIA you only smoked once just to try it, or that you only smoked now and then. If you smoked every day for exactly three years, what should you tell the CIA? You tell them that you smoked weed every day for three years. If you used cocaine for two years, don't tell them you tried cocaine once, or that you used it occasionally or only socially, or whatever. You say you used cocaine for two years. Don't try to dumb down or minimize what you did. Everyone has made mistakes, illegal-related mistakes, and/or otherwise. Of course you won't be proud of admitting things from your past, but being frank and not beating around the bush will begin the process of earning trust very quickly. Your personality and attitude depends on what a recruiter will consider, also. If you're cocky, and have  no remorse for illegal activity and/or shameful decisions that are part of your past, but not necessarily illegal, you shouldn't even bother wasting your time going through extensive interviews, and what not. The CIA also looks for upstanding citizens with a good sense of morality, and having scruples, and respect. That's where the egotistical personality come in again, and people with "big egos" are turned away. That doesn't mean don't be confident or assertive, though either. Now I'm telling you that even if you're 100% honest about things that you've done that are wrong, your honesty won't matter if you have no sense of regret or remorse. If anything, if you can admit to everything you've done that was very wrong without lying at all, but you aren't sorry at all that you did it, and wish that you could change it or make amends for it, that will display a person to them who's very defiant. If they think you're going to defy them, that also will never cut it, first of all because you're going to be under a hierarchy, and a chain of command, and you're going to be given orders, and they need to be confident that you're going to obey orders without question, and not try to do things your own way. Once again, that's the egotistical person, and also just another form of distrust, and displaying to them that you aren't trustworthy. There's only one instance when it's alright to lie to people in the CIA. That would be when and if that's your job. Once you have a certain degree of seniority, and higher security clearances, and you've proved time and time again that you're trustworthy, you may be offered a job which is a career change after being in the CIA for quite a long time, and you're given an INTERNAL job. That would be when you're spying on your own colleagues when they're suspected of either being moles, and sharing classified information with enemies for money and other types of gains, and when they're suspected of being double-agents, which is of course when someone works for both the CIA, as well as a foreign, enemy intelligence agency, for example, the FSB of the Russian Federation. Both are obviously traitors, but I can't figure out which is worse: a mole, or a double-agent. To me, it seems like a double-agent, because it takes a special kind of sociopath to betray their own country and then betray an enemy country at the same time. That means to me that a person must be extremely mentally ill, because in a sense, both countries they work for are who they give allegiance to, yet at the same time, both countries are enemies to them. All I see there is a disturbed person, someone with no conscience, and a major sociopath because to me, it seems like they think it's just one big game. Who is superior to the other? All the while, the person is paid by both sides to spy on both sides. Knowing that all kinds of lives are at risk, civilians, and non-civilians, and all masses of other things like alliances and treaties and progress in diplomacy as well as progress in gaining superior military and intelligence capabilities can be all significantly threatened just by one pretty powerful person who can pull all kinds of strings. That's very sick to me.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ex Member
God Member

Reply #16 - Sep 25th, 2013 at 11:44pm
Quote:
Thanks for allowing me to inadvertently view a website which is supposedly disdainful to the Central Intelligence Agency, and possibly barring me from future employment with the agency

Dolan, while some posters may have expressed disdain for the CIA, you are wrong to suppose that this is the intent of antipolygraph.org. By the way, what did you have for breakfast?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #17 - Sep 26th, 2013 at 10:31pm
Ex Member wrote on Sep 25th, 2013 at 11:44pm:
Quote:
Thanks for allowing me to inadvertently view a website which is supposedly disdainful to the Central Intelligence Agency, and possibly barring me from future employment with the agency

Dolan, while some posters may have expressed disdain for the CIA, you are wrong to suppose that this is the intent of antipolygraph.org. By the way, what did you have for breakfast?

Ex Member wrote on Sep 25th, 2013 at 11:44pm:
Quote:

Probably a super does of Bolivian marching powder cum meth.

I certainly hope, given his bizarre attitudes, that his hopes for Agency work have self-destructed! Angry

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #18 - Sep 26th, 2013 at 10:39pm
Quote:
Sully wrote on Aug 8th, 2013 at 11:38am:
yanno, I'm wondering, as I suggested before, and this is only an assumption, but, I'm sure, they use polygraphs to disqualify candidates b/c they need to hire a certain percentage of minorities, however, they do grant you the opportunity of applying, spending your money to make the trip, stay in hotels/motels, etc.  (I'm talking about law enforcement here), but I cannot help but wonder, if your political affiliation might have anything to do with it as well, since in today's world, many people define themselves by their political affliliation. 

Oh yeah.  And this country has taken a turn for the worst.  Check out these recent headlines:

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2012-featured-story-...

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2012-featured-story-...

http://www.newsmax.com/US/san-antonio-gay-law/2013/07/31/id/518011

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57598231/california-law-allows-transgender-s...

You can't make this stuff up people.  As a strong right-wing conservative (yes, I hate dykes and faggots), I at one point thought I would find a good career with other conservatives in the intelligence community, where we don't have to be politically correct.  Not anymore.  CIA has turned queer, just like their stupid gay ass polygraph (which I also failed for no reason).  Everything in the original post is true.  Same questions, same location of the polygraph building, same ruse, same "bad-polygrapher, dumb-polygrapher" routine.
The agency no longer rejects queers outright? Angry Shocked
Angry

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box a cia reject

Reply #19 - Oct 21st, 2013 at 12:00am
When you go in for your CIA polygraph at Dulles Discovery during your 3-day processing, you will see this same polygraph video being played that was created by the Defense Security Services a few years ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4blyf5lTK6s

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box writer1125

Reply #20 - Nov 19th, 2013 at 9:05pm
I'm a writer and my current work in progress involves someone getting into the CIA. (fiction with a paranormal twist, so definitely not something controversial or anything.) This thread has been immensely helpful. 

I read also that the CIA has an internship program (I think on the CIA's actual page. Does anyone know if someone applying for an internship would also go through the same process? (medical tests, psych exam, polygraph)

IP Logged

God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #21 - Nov 19th, 2013 at 10:38pm
Quote:
I'm a writer and my current work in progress involves someone getting into the CIA. (fiction with a paranormal twist, so definitely not something controversial or anything.) This thread has been immensely helpful. 

I read also that the CIA has an internship program (I think on the CIA's actual page. Does anyone know if someone applying for an internship would also go through the same process? (medical tests, psych exam, polygraph)

Yes, one would go through the EXACT same hoops and lies, with exactly the same minuscule chance of ever obtaining employment there.

YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box chop

Reply #22 - Jan 24th, 2014 at 11:01pm
Check out this post in another forum:

https://federalsoup.federaldaily.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=56663&FID=47&title=recr...

It list several postings on various websites (including Antipolygraph.org) from CIA applicants who share their experience with the polygraph, interviews, building locations, and other info about their recruitment process.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box not chop

Reply #23 - Mar 22nd, 2014 at 3:40pm
The link in the post directly above mines is no longer valid.  However here is another link, on that same website, that list the links to recruitment stories from previous CIA applicants over the years:

https://federalsoup.federaldaily.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=57219&FID=47&title=recr...

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nameless

Reply #24 - Aug 23rd, 2014 at 2:47pm
Any CIA applicants that have gone through the process and polygraph lately want to share their stories?  Is it the same as the original posting in this thread?  Which office recruited you?

Here is a good thread on CIA applicants' recruitment stories from over the years.  Looks like the same as the ones linked directly above, but the link url has changed:
https://forum.federalsoup.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=57219

admin, I screwed up the link in the above post.  please delete the above post (and this sentence) so there are not duplicate posts

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box suspicious applicant

Reply #25 - Oct 12th, 2014 at 11:55pm
I have a CIA polygraph coming up.  Would it be alright if I bring a copy of "The Lie Behind The Lie Detector" book to my polygraph sessions?   I was going to read over again the book while in the lobby waiting for my polygraph and other processing, and maybe even show it to the polygrapher as proof that I know the machine is  sham.  What do you think will happen if I do this?  Could I still get hired by CIA?

This thread has tons of views!  Is this the one of the most viewed threads on this forum, how does it rank with the other threads in terms of views?  Amazing that the original poster really just put it all out there with the CIA and put their process on blast.  I wonder if the CIA found and killed the original poster yet.  hmm...

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #26 - Oct 13th, 2014 at 4:04am
Quote:
I have a CIA polygraph coming up.Would it be alright if I bring a copy of "The Lie Behind The Lie Detector" book to my polygraph sessions? I was going to read over again the book while in the lobby waiting for my polygraph and other processing, and maybe even show it to the polygrapher as proof that I know the machine issham.What do you think will happen if I do this?Could I still get hired by CIA?

I'm afraid your CIA polygrapher would not likely appreciate your candor about your knowledge and understanding of polygraphy. You'd probably be arbitrarily accused of deception and/or countermeasure use, and blacklisted.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I.P. Wildly

Reply #27 - Jan 11th, 2015 at 8:44am

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Garrett

Reply #28 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 4:44am
This website is crap look if you want the job don't try to beat the polygraph beat yourself ...tell the truth and no matter why you will always have the trust of family, friends, parents, government, etc

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #29 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 6:56pm
Quote:
This website is crap look if you want the job don't try to beat the polygraph beat yourself ...tell the truth and no matter why you will always have the trust of family, friends, parents, government, etc

I think that applicants for positions of public trust have an ethical obligation to answer relevant questions truthfully. But telling the truth has little bearing on whether or not one passes a polygraph. Polygraphy has no scientific basis, and false positives are common. In fact, polygraphy is inherently biased against the truthful (and depends on the examiner lying to and deceiving the examinee), as you'll find explained in The Lie Behind the Lie Detector. Thus, there are good reasons for honest applicants to educate themselves about polygraph procedure and that which can be done to mitigate the risk of a false positive outcome.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
My CIA Polygraph Story

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X