Normal Topic Richard Wood gave me a polygraph and said I was lying when I told the truth!!! (Read 19426 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box fapolygraph1984
New User

Richard Wood gave me a polygraph and said I was lying when I told the truth!!!
Sep 15th, 2010 at 5:09pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I feel completely raped today! I paid $500 to take a polygraph test to prove my innocence in a case against me. Basically, I had an altercation with a crazy woman in Euless, Tx back in December 09. She got my license plate number and was screaming at me after she cut me off on the road then followed me into the parking lot and started losing her mind! I called her crazy and got in my car and left. A few months later I got pulled over for a taillight that was out and the cop informed me  that I had a FELONY warrant out of Euless! I had no clue what it could have been. The detective said he could never find me to question me so he had to put a warrant out for my arrest. He told me that every same lady and called the police and said I keyed her car, followed her to her home and around Christmas time I threw eggs at three of her cars! I actually had to hire a lawyer for this!!!! I begged them to let me take a liar detector test to prove my innocence. They finally agreed and when I went to take it, by the terrible ex cop by the name of Richard Wood, he started asking me control questions that really tripped me up. He asked me, "have you ever previous to 2009 tried to get revenge on anyone!" I thought back to every ex boyfriend and thought, of course! Then he asked,"have you ever done any criminal acts that you have not eluded to me!" I thought back to stealing all kinds of things when I was younger and thought, again, of course!  He told me those were not a big deal and told me to answer no, so I did, even when I left I should have said yes. He then asked me if I egged her car or was present when the egging occured. I said NO very confident. At the end he told me I showed deception about the eggs! Are you effin kidding me????? I paid 500 bucks to this ex cop to tell me I was lying! I feel rapped and robbed. I cant believe this happens to people everyday!
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2010 at 2:25pm by fapolygraph1984 »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Richard Woods gave me a polygraph and said I was lying when I told the truth!!!
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2010 at 5:43pm
I'm sorry that you wasted your money. Your polygraph operator (did you mean Richard Wood in Arlington, TX?) is a charlatan. But so, too, is every polygraph operator who has ever hung out a shingle. Polygraphy has no scientific basis. But it provides a nice cash flow for its operators.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box fapolygraph1984
New User

Re: Richard Wood gave me a polygraph and said I was lying when I told the truth!!!
Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2010 at 7:01pm
yes it was him. I am trying to find as much dirt on him as possible to sue him. To believe that he has stayed in business for 30 years is f'ing crazy to me. I have contacted another polygraph examiner that has filed a suit against him. (Joe Mccarty.)

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Zlipper
New User

Re: Richard Wood gave me a polygraph and said I was lying when I told the truth!!!
Reply #3 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 3:04am
I get where you are coming from.  I am a suspect in starting a small fire at a retirement home that I have worked at for years because I wrote a letter to the labour board about management.  I was asked to take the test and I said sure.  Says I am deceptive.  OMG, I was so angry I went in so confident because I know I would never do this and now I am just floored.  I have to go back and retake it tomorro.  Any advice on how to get this machine to believe me.   Cry

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box rawform
New User

Reply #4 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 4:14am
zlipper,
           you dont have much time to practice or read the lie behined the lie detector before tomorrow, so if you can at least download the free book from antipolygraph.org and read chapters 3 and 4 and understand what a control question is you can at least use a simple countermeasure like tongue biting. read the book. you can also tell them that you know the test is in it self a lie and you know how it works and that you wouldnt be a good candidate for a polygraph. good luck Undecided

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #5 - Sep 30th, 2010 at 5:05am
Zlipper,

You do not have to go back and retake the polygraph tomorrow, and you would be wise not to do so. The "test" is little more than a pretext for interrogating you without a lawyer present. Interrogation tactics can be quite coercive, and innocent people have gone to jail because they were manipulated into making incriminating statements.

Do you have a lawyer? If not, you absolutely need one now, and you should not speak further with investigators without your lawyer by your side. If you don't yet have a lawyer, Martindale's free directory may be helpful for finding one near you with experience in criminal defense.

See these presentations by law professor James Duane and police interrogator George Bruch on why you should not talk to the police:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8z7NC5sgik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08fZQWjDVKE
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2015 at 8:29am by George W. Maschke »  

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nailed

Reply #6 - Aug 23rd, 2013 at 12:48pm
let me tell you, i went to talk with a detective without a lawyer AWFUL MISTAKE the guy start changing things and getting thoughts about my thinking and by the time I get a lawyer was to late. I ended with a DA for 5 years and part of my probation I have to see Mr wood twice a year so Tarrant county know I'm doing what they want me to do.... Shocked Sad

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Reply #7 - Sep 10th, 2013 at 1:02am
You do not HAVE to see Richard wood.  Ask your probation officer for the "approved polygraph examiners list"  there is a list of about 6 to 8 polygraph firms that is "approved" by Tarrant County CSCD.  If you are paying for the test, you have the right to pick any examiner off that list.

If you do not know about that list, there is a reason: they don't want you to know the list exists and they want you to assume that Wood's is the only choice. 

Demand to see the list and don't let anyone lie to you that it doesn't exist.

Joe

IP Logged

Richard Wood gave me a polygraph and said I was lying when I told the truth!!!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X