Normal Topic JPAS doesn't show my clearance info now.. (Read 5284 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box defiant81
New User

JPAS doesn't show my clearance info now..
Apr 11th, 2010 at 1:02am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I was just told by a company the other day that on JPAS it doesn't show my clearance level. It only shows my SCI access eligibility date and my full scope NSA poly.

I was was indoc'd with the NSA and had a TS/SCI Full scope poly.. then left the agency and had my clearance cross over to a contractor supporting the CIA.. Now I'm coming back..

While working as contractor supporting the CIA I received a email stating that my dod clearance was administratively terminated because I didn't need it.. what does this all mean?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Re: JPAS doesn't show my clearance info now..
Reply #1 - Apr 14th, 2010 at 12:47am
They did you a big favor. Once a cop never a man. Welcome back to humanity my friend.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Harry

Re: JPAS doesn't show my clearance info now..
Reply #2 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 12:37am
It is inactive.  Some agency is going to have to sponsor you, probably the CIA.  Talk to your company's security officer to have your clearance reactivated.  If it's been 5 years since your SSBI and poly, you are out of scope and will have to have another poly and reinvestigation.

IP Logged

JPAS doesn't show my clearance info now..

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X