Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Jury Returns $575,000 Award Against NITV for Defamation (Read 21376 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anthony R

Re: Jury Returns $575,000 Award Against NITV for Defamation
Reply #30 - Sep 2nd, 2021 at 2:33am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I am hoping that no news is good news on this litigation.  Hopefully, Charlie is ringing up substantial legal debt at three figures per hour every weekday, and that the billable hours will keep piling up so when Gary eventually wins, there will be nothing left to win, just like there wasn't when Charlie "won" against Arthur and Dektor.
It appears that the headquarters of NITV at 11400 Fortune Circle is owned by a LLC, Landview Management, that is controlled by Charlie's wife. So, Gary may have a nice building, albeit with multiple liens.
It will be interesting to see Charlie try to play the part of a successful entrepreneur to his gullible clients, and concurrently play the part of a financially broken and failed businessman to the courts.
So, let us hope that Charlie and Gary will cross each other out like a middle school algebra problem and with them the pseudoscience of VSA.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #31 - Sep 23rd, 2021 at 5:13pm
A "Case Management Conference" is set for Tuesday, 28 September 2021 at 11:30 AM before Judge Ashley Zuckerman.

The hearing is to be held via Zoom:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/94110438096?pwd=TjVsQ3ROYWZQcklZbjV3RkdRTUd5Zz09

Meeting ID: 94110438096
Password: 208540
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2021 at 8:15am by George W. Maschke » 
Reason: Hearing is at 11:30, not 11:00 AM. 

502005CA001771XXXXMB_349.pdf ( 120 KB | 97 Downloads )

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Reply #32 - Sep 24th, 2021 at 6:23pm
This will be interesting.  Charlie will likely be put under oath which will be interesting for an individual with his history of hubris.  A few things that pop out to me, and I just received a Google education on the Case Management Conference, or 341, is firstly, the presumption of fraud factor.  It appears to me that the recent purchase of a 1.6 million dollar home would definitely raise the eyebrows of the law firms and his business foe faux doc Gary Baker.  Also, as I have mentioned on an earlier post, my lay eye picked up the contemptuous exchange factor.  It appears that Charlie is up to date on paying the firm that wrote the mean letter to AP in June, 2019, but is trying to shaft at least two other law firms.
Personally, I would not be surprised if any of Charlie's creditors bring up the shifting of assets between like sounding LLCs.  A government bureaucrat contracting with NITV LLC, or NITV Federal Services may not pick up on the subtle difference in name, but a decent lawyer will latch on that in a heartbeat. 
Who knows what will be dug up in this hearing or future discovery if this petition continues.  I know this is antidotal, but in my work experience, two of my former employers classified most of their workers as independent contractors, like Charlie does with his instructors.  Long story short, this eventually blew up in my former employers' faces with multiple government agencies, and especially the IRS whipping their asses with huge sanctions.  Throw in Charlie receiving PPP funds and who knows what may happen.  Discovery can really suck for those not on the up and up.
I cannot imagine creditors owed hundreds of thousand of dollars walking away from Charlie.  But on the other hand, I was also surprised by someone whom calls himself Dr. based on a strip mall diploma, and also refers to himself as a renaissance man admitting business failure.

IP Logged

Reply #33 - Sep 29th, 2021 at 7:45pm
I did not get a chance yesterday to see the case management meeting concerning the bankruptcy/failure of NITV LLC.
Any news, or did it somehow get postponed like so many of the past legal actions?
It would be interesting to have a legal analysis of how Charlie can use the Chapter 7 liquidation bankruptcy like a Chapter 11 BK to keep operating his CVSA business while also selecting what creditors to pay and which ones to stiff.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #34 - Sep 30th, 2021 at 5:21am
On 28 September 2021, Judge Ashley Zuckerman stayed Baker's case against NITV LLC pending resolution of NITV LLC's bankruptcy case.

502005CA001771XXXXMB_350.pdf ( 58 KB | 92 Downloads )

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Reply #35 - Oct 1st, 2021 at 2:22am
Well, at least when Gary is pitching his DVSA, against Charlie's CVSA, Gary can say his competitor is in the process of liquidation bankruptcy and probably will not be able to offer support and recertification training.  Anyhow, if I was in Gary's shoes, that is exactly what I would be doing.
Also, if I was Gary, I would be trying to press bankruptcy fraud.  Like I have said, I am no attorney, heck, I am not even a fake Ph.D, but it appears to me Charlie is trying to mix and match Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcies.   
Gary, if you are reading this, or if you are one of Gary's attorneys, please weigh in.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Jury Returns $575,000 Award Against NITV for Defamation

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X