Normal Topic "THE LIE BEHIND THE LIE DETECTOR" WORKS!!! (Read 2220 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box friendofapplicant
New User

"THE LIE BEHIND THE LIE DETECTOR" WORKS!!!
Jan 5th, 2010 at 3:42pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I personally did not take the polygraph examination, but my best friend just got word recently that he passed his.  He's a candidate for the state troopers in Nebraska and is a little apprehensive about posting his experiences here, so I'm doing it on his behalf (personally, I think he's a little paranoid, but the next step is the background investigation, and he seems to think that they're going to scour every inch of this earth for info. on him).  Anyway, he had some things in his past that would disqualify him from the troopers, namely some unsavory activities.  The point is, if he was completely forthright on his application or in the polygraph, they would have immediately dismissed him.  So, after having fudged a little bit on the application, he was informed that he would have to take the polygraph, which really shook him up.  Trust me, this guy is not a good liar, whatsoever, so the whole "you can beat the polygraph if you convince yourself it's the truth" would have had zero chance of working.  Not to mention that after having read (myself) a good deal of “The Lie Behind the Lie Detector,” that tactic wouldn't work no matter how "good" of a liar you are.  Nonetheless, once my buddy told me about having to take the polygraph, I took to the internet to see if I could find any useful information about "beating" the polygraph.  I eventually came upon this site and this book.  I skimmed through it a bit myself and was very impressed at the level of detail and citations that I found.  This looked like a very legit and thorough manual.  I printed it out and gave it to my buddy, who subsequently read the entire thing a number of times, focusing particularly on those parts that would be most beneficial during the polygraph.  Well, lo and behold, he went in for the polygraph, and he said it was like the guy was reading right from the book.  The relevant and control questions were easy to decipher, and he had very little trouble skating his way through.  And, like I said, he just got word that he passed!  Trust me, the polygraph CAN be beat, and this book is a major tool to help you accomplish that task.  I HIGHLY RECOMMEND it to anyone who is concerned that they may not pass the polygraph!
« Last Edit: Jan 5th, 2010 at 4:04pm by friendofapplicant »  

IP Logged

"THE LIE BEHIND THE LIE DETECTOR" WORKS!!!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X