Normal Topic Polygraph examiner (Read 3373 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Drz
New User

Polygraph examiner
Jul 5th, 2009 at 8:05pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Do polygraph examiners have to take a polygraph themselves for employment?  It would only seem fair that if they believe in the procedure and validity of the exam that they would need to pass one themselves.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Polygraph examiner
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2009 at 9:46am
It depends on the employer. Agencies that require employees and/or applicants to submit to polygraph screening typically do not exempt their polygraph operators from this requirement. But not all polygraph examinations are created equally. Polygraphers failing polygraph screening examinations is virtually unheard of. I am aware of only one case wherein a polygraph operator failed an employment-related polygraph examination. (The polygraph examiner in question had fallen out of political favor with the CIA's Polygraph Division.) On the whole, polygraphers polygraphing polygraphers seems to be an act of mutual masturbation.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Drz
New User

Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 10:23pm
Thanks but I regret even asking.  I didn't know you posted personal stuff about your users on this site.  I feel kind of suckered in.   

You don't seem too ethical after all and you apparently keep track of your users to embarrass them later when you feel the need.  I hope this isn't the case but how do I know you're not going to post my information if I ever have a polygraph test coming up?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 10:30pm
Drz,

Unless you've come here to troll these forums, you have nothing to fear.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 10:52pm
For the record, I was the one who exposed Mr. Coffey (forgot his first name), polygrapher extraordinaire.  He used to post here as TheNoLieGuy4You.  He was the one who accused GM of spying for Iran, with absolutely no evidence.  Talk about smear.

I also was the one who identified "Anonymous too", and "Ed Earl" as being the same guy who posted here for years as "Sancho Panza".  GM later exposed him as Ed "E.B." Van Arsdale, in Ponza City Ok.

Guess these guys just can't take their own medicine.  Cry

TC

P.S.  T.S. Elliot is likely Van Arsdale, but who cares?

P.P.S.  For anyone so inclined, feel free to expose me.  I  really don't care.

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box TS Elliot
New User

Reply #5 - Jul 12th, 2009 at 2:01pm
See there you go again. You are looking for Van Arsdale so you find him. At least in your own mind.

IP Logged

Polygraph examiner

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X