Normal Topic false accusation (Read 3910 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box accusedfalsely
New User

false accusation
May 6th, 2009 at 1:23am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I was accused of fondaling a females breasts and vaginal area.  I agreed to a no contest plea to get probation to be home with my wife and Children... I am infact innocent.  My wife and I Christians and we opened our heart and home to this woman.   

I have been required to take a polygraph by my PO.  The report from the polygrapher came back something like this... Defendent's physiological response to the questions are non indicative of deception, but also are neither indicative or non indicative of non deception.   This same female had a sexual realtionship with a 17 year old male.   

Anyone have any suggestions. should I request a post conviction dismissal of charges, or should I just go to the media. I am willing to have my face and name plastered all over because I am innocent.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: false accusation
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2009 at 7:22pm
I think you really should discuss the questions you raised here with a competent attorney before making any decision on how to proceed.

With regard to your polygraph examination, it sounds as if the results were deemed "inconclusive." This would mean that your reactions to the relevant questions were about as strong as your reactions to the relevant questions. Not that polygraphy has any scientific basis to begin with. See The Lie Behind the Lie Detector for a thorough debunking.

You mention that the polygraph report describes you as a "defendant." Why is that? Did you take the polygraph before the plea agreement entered into force?

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

New User

Reply #2 - May 7th, 2009 at 2:04am
No I took the polygaph after I plead no contest to the charges in exchange for probation to be with my wife and children.  The plea agreement took efeect 12 November 2008, i took the polygraph in February of 2009.  i have spoken with an atty and he is neutral on the subject of going to the media. He however can not represent me as he is Military JAG officer and i do not have JAG privilidges until my wife has left for basic training and i have my military dependant id card.   

IP Logged

New User

Reply #3 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 11:02pm
ok i took another polygrpah same examiner. this time he said i passed right there after giving it to me.  Can i take this to the courts or should i go national.  attys i have spoken with have no opinion, all they have said is the prosecution and prob dept can not come against me if i do either one.

IP Logged

false accusation

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X