Normal Topic Thanks in Advance (Read 2334 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Prodaytrader
New User

Thanks in Advance
May 3rd, 2009 at 8:34am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I just wanted to say thank you for this site.  One of my life long dreams has been to become a police officer and just recently I made the commitment to make it happen.  One of the things that I have been scared shitless about is the polygraph for fear they might find out some deep hidden truth about suppressed homosexuality or about a candy bar I stole in my youth.  Now that I know it's total crap I have nothing to fear and can calmly enter the room without needing to worry my dream will be snatched away from me.  I was most interested in reading the posts about the tactics used in the room with the good cop bad cop as well as the mystical we see everything approach as well as the angry approach and calling the testee a liar and a cheat.  It's hilarious to see all the posts that are so close to one another.  I just know that if I hadn't read this forum first I would have been caught way off guard and shit my pants or something.  I don't really have anything to hide, but I see this as my only hope of fulfilling my dream and I don't want anything to get in the way of that.  It's hard enough to qualify for the job, but somehow I have to make sure my name stays at the top of the list too.

Thanks in advance.  I will definitely share my experiences if and when the time comes.

IP Logged

Thanks in Advance

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X