Normal Topic FOIA Request (Read 3314 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I'm being Ignored

FOIA Request
Jan 21st, 2009 at 1:18am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Dear All,

I mailed a FOIA request as well as a letter of protest (about a "failed" poly) maybe about a month and a half ago to the FBI in D.C..  I know both letters were delivered because I sent them certified mail with return receipt (postcard).   

As of yet zero response...no letter, no phone messages... any ideas on what to do?  It's now about two months since I took the poly and I don't want time to drag on too much...any advice?

By the way, I only know they were delivered due to the tracking number, I strangely never got back the official certified-receipt postcard...very unusual...

Yours Truly

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Re: FOIA Request
Reply #1 - Jan 23rd, 2009 at 8:56am
Print Post  
Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2009 at 10:16am
If the information on the FBI website is current, you can follow up on the status of your records request by calling Debbie Lopes, the FBI's FOIPA Public Information Officer, at 1-540-868-4593.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I'm being ignored

Reply #3 - Jan 23rd, 2009 at 11:31pm
Thanks Mr. Maschke,

I will give that a try and let everyone know how it went.

Yours Truly

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ignored

Reply #4 - Feb 16th, 2009 at 1:06am
Howdy all,

Wanted to get back and let everyone know how things went.  I finally got my certified receipts (postcards) back, but after TWO MONTHS.  I never had them take that long before.  The phone number provided by Mr. Maschke above indeed does work.  It was a guy, not Debbie, but he was courteous and answered my questions.  Soon after I got my certified receipts back, I did indeed get a letter from the FBI.  So, the whole process is slowwwweeeer than molasses, but at least things are moving.  Many thanks Mr. Maschke.

Yours Truly

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Me Too False Positive

Reply #5 - Feb 21st, 2009 at 2:12pm
I'm being Ignored / Ignored or Anyone

What address did you send the letter of protest to?  I'm getting ready to send the FOIA request and Letter of Protest.  My thinking is that they would go to different offices.

I was not applying for a position with them.  Been cleared many years and my company moved me to a project there and that's when I had a so called issue according to the box.  So what office would handle that type of protest letter.

Thks

IP Logged

FOIA Request

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X