Normal Topic Blood Clots on Arm after having polygraph test.... (Read 4521 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box leesa
New User

Blood Clots on Arm after having polygraph test....
Feb 20th, 2009 at 4:45pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I had a polygraph test some days ago and i failed it..examiner told me that  i failed on some drug questions which is really ridiculous because i never did any drugs. I am completely honest person. I told  examiner that everything was very tight(those wrapped around my body and arm). I am really upset about this because i am accused of something i never did. One thing is sure that these tests are bullshit and complete wastage of time and money. To make things worst I am now having Blood clots on my arm. Its now being two three days and blood clots are not going away....what should i do? where should i complain about this? Guys Please suggest...

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Re: Blood Clots on Arm after having polygraph test....
Reply #1 - Feb 20th, 2009 at 6:24pm
Quote:
I had a polygraph test some days ago and i failed it..examiner told me that  i failed on some drug questions which is really ridiculous because i never did any drugs. I am completely honest person. I told  examiner that everything was very tight(those wrapped around my body and arm). I am really upset about this because i am accused of something i never did. One thing is sure that these tests are bullshit and complete wastage of time and money. To make things worst I am now having Blood clots on my arm. Its now being two three days and blood clots are not going away....what should i do? where should i complain about this? Guys Please suggest...

Polygraphers who post here have repeatedly claimed all you have to do it "tell the truth" and you'll be okay.

Is there anything you said during the test, the polygrapher might have distorted or blown out of proportion to fail you?

Pailryder, any comments or suggestions?

TC

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box leesa
New User

Reply #2 - Feb 20th, 2009 at 6:44pm
I don't get it.........to whom I have to tell the truth? Is there any place where can I complain abt my blood clots...

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #3 - Feb 20th, 2009 at 8:19pm
leesa

Probably the reason you failed is the discomfort or maybe even pain caused by the BP cuff. This is totally sadistic and abuseive  action by the poly operator. The cuff doesnt have to be that tight to record your BP. My advice to you is to get to a doctor as fast as you can. Blood clots are extremely dangerous. After the doctor has taken care of you then contact a criminal lawyer and sue the bastard. He has no business whatsoever dealing with people. Is it going to take a death from this type of abuse to make anyone sit up and take notice and do something about it??

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box G Scalabr
Global Moderator

Reply #4 - Feb 20th, 2009 at 10:17pm
Leesa,

I'm assuming that you are referring to bruising, not blood clots. Either way, the outcome is unacceptable.

The first thing I would do is take photos of the affected area. I would then contact a reputable personal injury attorney in your area and go from there.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #5 - Feb 20th, 2009 at 10:32pm
leesa

Gino is correct in say personal injury attorney. In my haste, i used the wrong terminology. However, if it was me, i would also charge him/her with criminal bodily injury.

IP Logged

Blood Clots on Arm after having polygraph test....

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X