Normal Topic Anti-polygraph and Polygraph Search Engines (Read 2360 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Anti-polygraph and Polygraph Search Engines
Sep 29th, 2008 at 1:50am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Interesting tid-bits.  The website is constantly being chastised as ineffective by people who disagree with the information being provided.  

The website is chastised as providing false information which only confuses potential applicants and hurts their chances of "passing".

The website is attacked as providing "comfort to the enemies of the United States" by providing information that compromises polygraph procedure.

How can these views be reconciled?

If the information is false, we are assisting our country's security by providing false information to the enemy.

If the information is false and countermeasures do not work,  why make a fuss, just ignore us and continue business as usual.  All people using countermeasures will be caught and the argument is moot.  Why even bother to post or waste time here?

If the test is so scientific, why would anything that we present at this website be capable of skewing any results?  A truly scientific test is independent of such variables.  Science is science and facts are facts. Knowledge of procedures should not be able to affect a scientific test or procedure.

Put the word "polygraph" in Google's search engine.  After three paid advertisers, antipolygraph.org comes up number two on the list.

Put the word "antipolygraph" in Google's search engine and it is number one.

Every time they post a rebuttal, they are feeding the search engine.

If I want a TV show to go away, I stop watching it.

If I want a website to go away, I would stop posting on it.

Why do those who say this website is useless keep posting?  Do they not realize that all they are doing is feeding the machine more data to keep the website alive?

The more posts, the more hits, and more exposure follows.

Is "The Lie Behind the Lie Detector" a lie?  It should not matter at all if the test is scientific and countermeasures can be detected.  Why all the fuss?

IP Logged

Anti-polygraph and Polygraph Search Engines

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X