Normal Topic Anyone with knowledge of BI's and employment history... (Read 2350 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dwh
New User

Anyone with knowledge of BI's and employment history...
Jun 15th, 2008 at 11:41am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Wondering on background checks if federal police have full permission and ability to research a candidates 'entire' employment history or just the jobs the applicant listed? Im assuming if you received a paycheque there is some way it left some kind of gov't trail...

I left a job out that I worked at only briefly and the big bossman was not a big fan of me...in fact it was the only job ive ever had where a boss didnt like me. Basically just curious if I should bring the job info in to my poly before it begins since I dont want them to dig into my past and find a job I left out!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box lawlizard
User

Re: Anyone with knowledge of BI's and employment history...
Reply #1 - Oct 28th, 2008 at 2:20am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
This is a pretty late response, but i just joined so i will answer as many questions as possible that went unanswered here that i can contribute to.

The answer is yes, most want you to obtain a record from the social security office, this will list all the job you've ever had. Now some want a 10 year, some a 15 and some all of them. DO not, i repeat DO NOT  try and omit or leave out a certain job. If they get the record and they see you did this is a huge red flag that you left it out on purpose. hope this helps

IP Logged

Anyone with knowledge of BI's and employment history...

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X