Normal Topic I used CM's on Tarrant Co probation polygraphs for years (Read 8453 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box billybobby
New User

I used CM's on Tarrant Co probation polygraphs for years
Jun 9th, 2008 at 11:03pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
When I failed TWO POLYGRAPHS in a row and was telling the truth, a few years into probation then I read the guide here and started using counter-measures.  I used them on every test for 4 years with multiple Tarrant County polygraphers.  You can always change polygraphers if you don't think you can pass with who you use at first.  So, whether you pass or fail, if you aren't confortable (relatively speaking of course) then try a different guy.  Of all the people I used I found Wood's to be the most arrogant and abusive, so avoid them if you can.  Not because they are "too good to beat".  They aren't.  Because, I thought they were just pricks in general.   

I see lots of posts toward people on probation saying, "What are you doing lying?" or "Why do you plan on lying?"

I failed 2 polygraphs telling the truth, being upfront, believing everything the polygrapher said, etc.

My advice is - if you're going to read the stuff on here then you're walking down a path of using countermeasures.  Once you learn what BS a polygraph is then you'll need to use CM to pass it even when you're telling the truth.

That's why they need to stop using them.  The consequences of failing are very serious and expensive.  And there's no guarantee that telling the truth 100% will have you pass.

I separate Polygraphs from Treatment.  If you're in Sex Offender treatment then trying to B.S. your way through will do two things:

1. You won't get the help you need (yes, you need it); you'll re-offend (in some interesting variation that's different from your original offense but still going to get you put in prison).  And, whether you lied or were honest on the polygraph won't matter.  They don't give polys in Huntsville Prison - which is where you're headed if you don't let treatment work on you.

2.  It makes treatment SO MUCH HARDER when you try to B.S. your way through it.  It's hard enough.  You don't need 15 guys ragging your ass every week because they can tell you're lying.  You can beat a lie detector, but you can't beat a room full of other sex offenders.  When I was in treatment it was like a game of "Whack-A-Mole".  It's sooo easy to spot people's BS.

So, be honest in treatment.  Follow the conditions of your probation, because your PO officers and others are watching.  It'll work out if you decide to let the process work.  Polygraphs are BS and failing one creates a serious problem.  If you're here then you're already moving down a path of CM's, but do what you need to do.  The guides here work, if you want to use them.  I used them for years.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Joe McCarthy
God Member

Tiocfaidh ár lá

Re: I used CM's on Tarrant Co probation polygraphs for years
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2008 at 11:22pm
"Of all the people I used I found Wood's to be the most arrogant and abusive, so avoid them if you can.  Not because they are "too good to beat".  They aren't.  Because, I thought they were just pricks in general. "

Not the first person I have heard that from.  I'll leave it alone from there. Not because I want to, but because I have to.

Joe

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box LieGuyToo
New User

Re: I used CM's on Tarrant Co probation polygraphs for years
Reply #2 - Jun 11th, 2008 at 8:11pm
BillyBobby,

i have some questions for you, if you are willing to respond...

What specific CMs did you use?
Was there a particular examiner/agency that you used that had any idea you were using CMs?

Thanks for your response!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Looking for a non-corrupt Polygrapher
Reply #3 - Oct 21st, 2008 at 2:27am
Print Post  
Off-Topic replies have been moved to this Topic.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

I used CM's on Tarrant Co probation polygraphs for years

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X