Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Mr. Mascke's Act of Treason (Read 34918 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Alpha11

Re: Mr. Mascke's Act of Treason
Reply #30 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 5:32am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
     T.M.,

Honestly, you are all over this board and your obsession oozes out to where even the occasional reader on this board would assume that it may have in fact been your psychological, rather than your polygraph, which kept you from obtaining your goals.  Plain and Simple, you just may have not measured up above and beyond your polygraph as in what you write is so negative and vile that I wonder how you get through the day.  Maybe your better off as an Amway distributor or something, rather than bringing your crap attitudes into government.  Tone it down, take a Dale Carnegie course, and maybe go out and find a job which can live with YOU !!!  I don't know what that job is, but it's not in an environment where others need to stay positive and focussed like the Feds as an Intelligence type.  What other professions have you considered or applied for ?  Your perpetutation of your claimed victimization is getting thin, as you have NOT moved on and are still obsessing here.  Spare US !!!! Your about as depressing to read as a bill from a funeral parlor salesman. 

Alpha 11 / New Mexico

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box BarneyH

Reply #31 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 6:01am
     Lethe,

You fail to recognized the obvious !!!  G.M. is a former career Intel Officer of 20 years, and knowingly tried to undermine & interfere with the chain of command structure in a time of war.  Opinions aside, he tried to tell our troops not to trust their superiors in the equipment they were given.  We have a democracy which places those Officers over those men, as he well knows, and in trying to undermine that no matter what the issue, is sedition which is a close cousin to treason.  He gets what he gets; either from authorities overtly, or otherwise as it all unfolds.  I doubt even you in expression of your opinions here would have crossed that line as he did, especially if you were a vet who had served in a war zone.  Don't confuse debating a point to death with real world consequences which must be accounted for; and there will be an accounting I think for all extremists.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Reply #32 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 7:20am
How exactly is it treason for a person to warn the troops not to rely on an unreliable detector of deception?

Do you honestly believe that if this web site did not exist then no one on the planet would have access to information on countermeasures?  That's ridiculous.

All George did was point on that the troops should not rely on something that is inaccurate to begin with, and that can also be easily defeated or confounded by anyone with access to either the internet or a public library.

Would it be better for the troops to use the port-a-poly and believe that anyone who passes must be innocent of any terrorist activities?  Is that helping the troops?

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box notguilty1
Especially Senior User

Reply #33 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 4:14pm
Quote:
     T.M.,

Honestly, you are all over this board and your obsession oozes out to where even the occasional reader on this board would assume that it may have in fact been your psychological, rather than your polygraph, which kept you from obtaining your goals.  Plain and Simple, you just may have not measured up above and beyond your polygraph as in what you write is so negative and vile that I wonder how you get through the day.  Maybe your better off as an Amway distributor or something, rather than bringing your crap attitudes into government.  Tone it down, take a Dale Carnegie course, and maybe go out and find a job which can live with YOU !!!  I don't know what that job is, but it's not in an environment where others need to stay positive and focussed like the Feds as an Intelligence type.  What other professions have you considered or applied for ?  Your perpetutation of your claimed victimization is getting thin, as you have NOT moved on and are still obsessing here.  Spare US !!!! Your about as depressing to read as a bill from a funeral parlor salesman. 

Alpha 11 / New Mexico

It's funny how someone can come on here and trash TM Cullen while not participating in any constrctive way.
Mr. Cullen is passionate about his Polygraph experience as am I and many others. This is about shining a light on an in accurate and un- scientific process that is illegal in for most applications and has somehow survived in fed employment and criminal investigations (though in the later it holds little to no weight) ultimatly labeling people as liers when they may not be. 
I don't think this is whinning but a fight that people like us that have been wrongfully labeled need to fight. 
We must be on to something because this site is VERY successfull and there are many examiners that make it their business to come here daily to try to shore up thier scam and income from it.
I am sure that Mr. Cullen has moved on profesionally and has a rewarding job in spite of his false positive. I am sure his involvement here is to further education to those that seek the truth in the Polygraph lie.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Reply #34 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 7:19pm
Not guilty,

Probably just another polygrapher who doesn't like hearing the truth, and, as you said, with nothing constructive to contribute, or anything substantive to respond with.

So he posts a personal attack.  We see this here all the time. 

As for moving on.  I am now in the lingerie business.  You now panties, thongs...etc.  It has been very lucrative for me.  Last week alone I pulled down about 2000!

TC

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box notguilty1
Especially Senior User

Reply #35 - Jun 8th, 2008 at 11:28pm
T.M. Cullen wrote on Jun 8th, 2008 at 7:19pm:
Not guilty,

Probably just another polygrapher who doesn't like hearing the truth, and, as you said, with nothing constructive to contribute, or anything substantive to respond with.

So he posts a personal attack.  We see this here all the time. 

As for moving on.  I am now in the lingerie business.  You now panties, thongs...etc.  It has been very lucrative for me.  Last week alone I pulled down about 2000!
TC

Hey TC, Glad to hear it and I will assume you don't need to go on an anti-pantie site to defend your livelyhood LOL Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Mr. Mascke's Act of Treason

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X