Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What happened to all the references to Jack Trimarco ? (Read 37271 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Donna.Taylor
User

Re: What happened to all the references to Jack Trimarco ?
Reply #15 - Mar 1st, 2008 at 4:38pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
George W. Maschke wrote on Mar 1st, 2008 at 6:17am:
TheNoLieGuy4U,

If by addressing nopolycop as "George" you were suggesting that he is me, you're dead wrong.

Once more: might you please quote the specific portion of the Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement (Standard Form 312) that you believe I have breached, and state precisely what act of mine constitutes a breach in your view?

And please point out specifically where I "brag from Holland that (I) have acted as no less than a source for Al Queda at (my) site."

If one reads posts from nopolycop and GM they would know they are two different individuals...nopolycop is more like Larry or that german dude a while back...who knows - could be the same or 3 different individuals but I don't believe they are GM.  One with expertise in statement analysis will see the difference.

Anyway, I really didn't want to jump into this mess of a discussion but did want to add one area.  On January 9, 2006 at 1446 there is a thread that started under: AntiPolygraph.org Message Board › Polygraph and CVSA Forums › Polygraph Policy › Al-Qaeda Has Read The Lie Behind the Lie Detector    

GM's first paragraphs states: 
Al-Qaeda has read, (more or less) understood, and summarized in Arabic the information on polygraph procedure and countermeasures presented in AntiPolygraph.org's free e-book, The Lie Behind the Lie Detector.

So, let everyone go back to that post and decide if GM is a source for Al Queda.  Back in 2006 when I initially saw this post, I thought it was bragging; that is why I remembered it two years later.   Taylor

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #16 - Mar 1st, 2008 at 4:51pm
Donna,

The message thread you mention, Al-Qaeda Has Read The Lie Behind the Lie Detector, may well be that to which TheNoLieGuy4U was referring. But I fail to see the braggadocio in it.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Reply #17 - Mar 1st, 2008 at 6:50pm
Donna,

Are you a polygrapher?  Or do  you just make lame allegations as a hobby?

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nopolycop
Especially Senior User

Reply #18 - Mar 2nd, 2008 at 6:39am
T.M. Cullen wrote on Mar 1st, 2008 at 6:50pm:
Donna,

Are you a polygrapher?  Or do  you just make lame allegations as a hobby?

Polyfibber, this is Donna Taylor.

http://www.utahpolygraphservices.com/

She has a fascination with me, that is for sure...  Cheesy  Given she is a pretty gal, I am flattered... Embarrassed

"Although the degree of reliability of polygraph evidence may depend upon a variety of identifiable factors, there is simply no way to know in a particular case whether a polygraph examiner's Conclusion is accurate, because certain doubts and uncertainties plague even the best polygraph exams."  (Justice Clarence Thomas writing in United States v. Scheffer, 523 U.S. 303, 118 S.Ct. 1261, 140 L.Ed.2d 413, 1998.)

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mr. Truth
Very Senior User

Reply #19 - Mar 2nd, 2008 at 5:32pm
From her Web site:

*  Specific Issue Examinations
     I run specific examination for the public. If you have been accused of an act and you want to prove your innocence, call me.

* Domestic/Fidelity Issue Examinations
     If you suspect your significant other of betraying your trust, as long as they agree to take the polygraph we can determine or disprove your suspicions.

That is laughable. All by itself, the polygraph, in the hands of the right examiner, can prove innocence and fidelity.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #20 - Mar 7th, 2008 at 2:04pm
I note that a week has now passed with no response from TheNoLieGuy4U to to following questions:

George W. Maschke wrote on Feb 29th, 2008 at 4:44pm:
Might you please quote verbatim the portion of the Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement (Standard Form 312) that you believe I have breached, and state precisely what act of mine constitutes a breach in your view?

And please point out where I "brag from Holland that (I) have acted as no less than a source for Al Queda at (my) site."

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box notguilty1
Especially Senior User

Reply #21 - Mar 7th, 2008 at 3:53pm
What Donna is inferring is another scam.
In the best of political tactics she exclaims if I may paraphrase; If you keep losing arguments go for the "If you don't let me continue my scam and if you continue to question the vaildty of it, regardless of proof that it is a scam the terrorists will get us"
Though it is true that the uninformed will fall for the ploy scam the terrorist analogy will not fly I think most intelligent people can see throught that one!! Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #22 - Mar 7th, 2008 at 3:55pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Mar 7th, 2008 at 2:04pm:
I note that a week has now passed with no response from TheNoLieGuy4U to to following questions:

George W. Maschke wrote on Feb 29th, 2008 at 4:44pm:
Might you please quote verbatim the portion of the Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement (Standard Form 312) that you believe I have breached, and state precisely what act of mine constitutes a breach in your view?

And please point out where I "brag from Holland that (I) have acted as no less than a source for Al Queda at (my) site."

I predict we will not see NLG4U again.  It seems all to much of a re-accuring pattern.  The poly folks simply seem bent on attempting to discredit you and this site, but they finally figure out they are harming themselves more than helping and they fade away.  Either that, or the eat their gun and we never hear from them again!

« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2008 at 7:51pm by nopolycop »  

"Although the degree of reliability of polygraph evidence may depend upon a variety of identifiable factors, there is simply no way to know in a particular case whether a polygraph examiner's Conclusion is accurate, because certain doubts and uncertainties plague even the best polygraph exams."  (Justice Clarence Thomas writing in United States v. Scheffer, 523 U.S. 303, 118 S.Ct. 1261, 140 L.Ed.2d 413, 1998.)

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #23 - Mar 7th, 2008 at 8:57pm
nopolycop

It's probably that their TOD is up and their replacements haven't yet devised a battle plan. Maybe they're waiting on polygraph.place to ship the ammo. I'll bet it's the same old .001 howitzer. Not very effective against 175 Long Toms. I have to say that I do enjoy their sorties. Shortly, now, we'll hear the sound of their bugles.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box TheNoLieGuy4U
Senior User

Reply #24 - Mar 7th, 2008 at 9:39pm
     Hi George, & others,

I have not been back to the sight for a while as some of have jobs and not as much free time on our hands as many of you there.  OR, I don't have a job wherein I suck off the breast of a non-profit organization or gov. agency now where actual production is not as much of an issue--- but I digress.

To answer your question George !  You put up a straw man argument when you limit yourself to one particular form that you signed, given that you also took an oath.  I believe you are entitled to a jury of your peers, shall we say a peer review of twelve jurors who could determine if what you have done is or is not consistent with the oath and document(s) signed by someone who has served in the capacity of an Intelligence Officer, and especially a commissioned Officer.  I personally would like that to be a jury of current or former Intelligence Officers, but since that is not possibe in the real world--- I would settle for twelve good men and women from the public.   

So, I guess you really need to ask yourself two questions now.  In regard to the original posting related to Al Queda ----- Did THEY benefit from your site meaning you had aided and abedded the enemies of the United States !  Which perhaps a U.S. Attorney may be asking themselves right now !!!  AND  Theoretically, could there be a defector among your litttle Arab or Persian buddies there in Holland who might say same  ?  Think hard George !!!  You have no less than declared War on a fine profession.  It / They; can not offer perfection 24/7 and  neither can Aviation or Medicine; but that doesn't mean you scrap it until something BETTER is created.  You have the right to be a critic, but you crossed that line a while ago in the minds of many who have offered much more to this country than you have, and you will be dealt with one way or the other.  Personally, I don't care which method it is, only that you be made an example of.  Your targeting this sector of the Intelligence community has not gone unnoticed and you are no longer perceived as a neutral scholarly type.  I must say have no idea about your claims other than what you have written as one side of the story, but I do know as a reasonable man that your behavior in the thereafter there in Holland in the company of Iranian and other Arab nationals is no less than suggestive ----  How did they say it on that game show-----  "George, You ARE the weakest link" the intelligence community has seen in a long time.  Punishment can in deed be a Bitch !! 
Wink

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #25 - Mar 8th, 2008 at 12:49am
TheNoLieGuy4u

Would the same U.S. Attornies be thinking about prosecuting the president and the intelligence community for illegally gathering information on millions of American citizens? I think not because it appears that the intel.com. supports the "big brother Globalist movement of our poluted-crats in Washington, D.C.

You may have crossed the line yourself with the statement "you will be delt with one way or the other", which would include assassination. That is a grave threat coming from a federal intel. agent. Maybe/maybe not federal courts would frown on such a threat. 

No legal opinion here. Just my personal opinion.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Reply #26 - Mar 8th, 2008 at 12:54am
Quote:
Think hard George !!!  You have no less than declared War on a fine profession.

GM has said absolutely nothing about prostitution!

Quote:
I predict we will not see NLG4U again.

NPC,

Why the Sam Hell did you have to post the above?

Now he's back again!@@@!

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #27 - Mar 8th, 2008 at 1:13am
T.M. Cullen wrote on Mar 8th, 2008 at 12:54am:
Quote:
Think hard George !!!  You have no less than declared War on a fine profession.

GM has said absolutely nothing about prostitution!

Quote:
I predict we will not see NLG4U again.

NPC,

Why the Sam Hell did you have to post the above?!

Slow day, I guess.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #28 - Mar 8th, 2008 at 12:22pm
TheNoLieGuy4U wrote on Mar 7th, 2008 at 9:39pm:
     Hi George, & others,

I have not been back to the sight for a while as some of have jobs and not as much free time on our hands as many of you there.  OR, I don't have a job wherein I suck off the breast of a non-profit organization or gov. agency now where actual production is not as much of an issue--- but I digress.

Please forgive me for having supposed that your lack of response was attributable to something other than your busy work schedule.

Quote:
   To answer your question George !  You put up a straw man argument when you limit yourself to one particular form that you signed, given that you also took an oath.  I believe you are entitled to a jury of your peers, shall we say a peer review of twelve jurors who could determine if what you have done is or is not consistent with the oath and document(s) signed by someone who has served in the capacity of an Intelligence Officer, and especially a commissioned Officer.  I personally would like that to be a jury of current or former Intelligence Officers, but since that is not possibe in the real world--- I would settle for twelve good men and women from the public. 

Before you use the term "straw man argument," you would do well to learn its meaning. It is you who suggested that I had violated a classified information non-disclosure agreement. I merely asked you to point out what portion of that agreement you believe I have violated, and how. It would appear that you are unable to do so.

And now you accuse me of having somehow violated the oath of office that I swore upon becoming a U.S. Army Reserve officer. Please state specifically what act of mine violated this oath, and how.

Quote:
  So, I guess you really need to ask yourself two questions now.  In regard to the original posting related to Al Queda ----- Did THEY benefit from your site meaning you had aided and abedded the enemies of the United States !  Which perhaps a U.S. Attorney may be asking themselves right now !!!  AND  Theoretically, could there be a defector among your litttle Arab or Persian buddies there in Holland who might say same  ?  Think hard George !!!  You have no less than declared War on a fine profession.  It / They; can not offer perfection 24/7 and  neither can Aviation or Medicine; but that doesn't mean you scrap it until something BETTER is created.  You have the right to be a critic, but you crossed that line a while ago in the minds of many who have offered much more to this country than you have, and you will be dealt with one way or the other.  Personally, I don't care which method it is, only that you be made an example of.  Your targeting this sector of the Intelligence community has not gone unnoticed and you are no longer perceived as a neutral scholarly type.  I must say have no idea about your claims other than what you have written as one side of the story, but I do know as a reasonable man that your behavior in the thereafter there in Holland in the company of Iranian and other Arab nationals is no less than suggestive ----  How did they say it on that game show-----  "George, You ARE the weakest link" the intelligence community has seen in a long time.  Punishment can in deed be a Bitch !! 
Wink

That Al-Qaeda members or associates have exploited information available on AntiPolygraph.org is in no way tantamount to my having "aided and abetted the enemies of the United States."

You state that I "will be dealt with one way or the other." Please elaborate.

As for "weakest links," I'd say that clearly one of the weakest (yet easily corrected) links in America's national security posture is our foolhardy embrace of the pseudoscience of polygraphy. We need not await the invention of a real lie detector before terminating our misplaced reliance on one that is a complete and utter fraud. In the words of Prof. Stephen E. Fienberg, who chaired the National Academy of Sciences' Committee to Review the Scientific Evidence on the Polygraph, "National security is too important to be left to such a blunt instrument."

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box yankeedog
Senior User

Reply #29 - Mar 8th, 2008 at 3:19pm

George,

A part of your oath included that you would defend “against all enemies, foreign and domestic”.  Islamic extremists whose undertaking is to kill US citizens and harm the United States are almost certainly viewed by the US Government as “enemies.”  In a more general sense, the regular US citizen probably views child molesters, murderes rapists, etc, as an enemy also, but not in the same perspective.  Providing information to enemies of the United States is hardly keeping your word to that part of the oath, even if you are a retired reserve officer.  Most officers, Regular Army and reserve, actually take that oath seriously, even in retirement.  Your proceedings advocate you have not.  I shudder to think what would happen to an active duty officer if they were caught engaged in your conduct.  Undeniably, in almost all cases even if retired Regular Army and reserve officers don’t qualify for a government job or are not selected for government jobs in lieu of other, better qualified applicants, they don’t get mad and make available information to the enemy.  But, you have decided to do so.  Although some information in the polygraph field is doubtless classified by our intelligence agencies and not readily open to the public, unclassified information is available and can be disseminated to the public.  But why would a loyal citizen make it easier for our enemies?  Even if information was provided to enemies of the United States by someone, that would not immune someone else who has a disloyal, misguided or defective nature to their makeup from providing essentially the same information and would not alleviate them from culpability for their actions. Also keep in mind that there are certain conditions in which even retired reserve officers are subject to the provisions on the Uniform Code of Military Justice should it be decided a violation of the UCMJ has occurred. Recall to active duty for prosecution under the UCMJ is not unheard of.  With all that said, I really don’t think you need to be concerned about a legal action being leveled at you.  Your efforts, although well written, are fairly insignificant when the whole picture is examined.

I have no issue with your personal opposition to pre-employment screening tests, George. It is your opinion.  I think the manner in which you have launched your campaign is ineffective to abolish pre-employment screening.  You have given the government too much ammunition to discredit and call into question your actions and personal motives.  That, coupled with the documented effectiveness of pre-employment screening, isn’t going to abolish the process.  It isn’t a perfect process and on occasion there will be a “false positive.”  And yes, there will be the occasional “false negative.”  But you can’t blame all the problems in the intelligence and employment field on the evil polygraph.  It is just one cog in the gear.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
What happened to all the references to Jack Trimarco ?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X