Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) question (Read 14408 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EJohnson
Limited (No Attachments)

Internet Countermeasures
Yields Failed Tests

Re: question
Reply #15 - Feb 17th, 2008 at 12:50pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Cliff, I know what I am talking about alright.

Perhaps it's time to retire Al's persona mate. You have shown your literary prowess with him enough. The only thing you didn't count on is that no American from the intel biz would use such a name-----we Americans aren't so ironical----at least not as much as the Anglo-Africans.

The only exception being the American band "The Dead Kennedy's"---but they were a punk band, not former rank and file patriotic intel workers.
« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2008 at 1:08pm by EJohnson »  

All men are mortal. Socrates was mortal. Therefore, &&all men are Socrates.-----Woody Allen  &&

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box T.M. Cullen
God Member

Reply #16 - Feb 17th, 2008 at 6:40pm
Ejohnson,

How does it make you feel that Ames spied his ass off yet passed all his polygraphs with flying colors?  Yet you still defend the test.

A little old fashion detective work would have caught him sooner, but, hey, the man passed his polygraphs, so they probably figured he was an okay guy.

Do you still believe in the test?  Tell the truth.  We are sick of your lies and arrogance.  Come clean!

Just because you draw a pay check by engaging in this con game is no excuse!

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

Dr. Phil Zimbardo, Phd, Standford University

IP Logged

Limited (No Attachments)

Internet Countermeasures
Yields Failed Tests

Reply #17 - Feb 17th, 2008 at 6:58pm
I don't draw a paycheck from polygraph at all.

No lies.

No arrogance.

Just plain ol' horse sense. 

I don't have to "believe in the test" like it is some form of religion. Polygraph does quite well with or without the belief of both it's detractors and it's boosters. In peer-reviewed studies, the polygraph does very well in detecting lies, and even more so in detecting hidden knowledge. Your statements over the last couple of weeks regarding "belief in" polygraph suggest serious mental disorder. 

I honestly don't care about turncoats and espionage-----any more than the average citizen. All of your ranting about a super-spy being able to beat polygraph tests is nothing new-------such legends have abounded for decades---that is, super-polygraph-beating-monsters. You seem to be very excited over this concept. Write a congressman, do some jogging----whatever. Just please know that to continue a repetetive rant such as yours is .....well......a few pancakes short of a stack.

All men are mortal. Socrates was mortal. Therefore, &&all men are Socrates.-----Woody Allen  &&

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #18 - Feb 17th, 2008 at 7:57pm
Mister Johnson,

I can tell you from experience, because I lie on test and passing the test.
Mr. Ames, he pass test, but he lying!

I think you lie.  You no polygrapher?  Prove it!

You no can prove, then you must be liar!

Larry

"There is no direct and unequivocal connection between lying and these physiological states of arousal...(referring to polygraph)."

IP Logged

Limited (No Attachments)

Internet Countermeasures
Yields Failed Tests

Reply #19 - Feb 17th, 2008 at 8:38pm
Now you are being racist against Asians eh? Nice.

Have you done any more side jobs for foreign agencies? Nothing like maken a lil extra lettuce for a rainy day, eh?

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #20 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 2:00am
Mr. Johnson,

You're pattern of posting on this board indicates that you are a polygrapher.  Probably from Canada.   

Yet you continue to lie!

Can you prove otherwise?

We want to help you, but we can't if you continue to withhold information.  Come clean and we can get through this together.

As it stands now, though, you are showing a "pattern of deception".

Cry

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box sackett
Especially Senior User

Reply #21 - Feb 18th, 2008 at 3:56pm
Larry,

just to prove I'm not as thin skinned as some have suggested, I'm not going to address your personal attack on me.  I would request, though, you find something a little more original to use as your ammunition.

Do you actually have something to say, or are you just yelling to get it off your chest?

Please advise,

Sackett

P.S.  Did you actually author both of the preceding "Larry" posts?
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2008 at 4:15pm by sackett »  

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #22 - Feb 19th, 2008 at 2:57am
Do you actually have something to say, or are you just yelling to get it off your chest?

Yes, your pattern of posting on this board indicates deception.

You seem not to want to answer my question.  Why are you holding back the truth?  Persistent refusal to answer a simple question is a sign of "deception".

Of course, you are under no obligation to answer.   

Have you ever falsely accused somebody you tested of being untruthful?

just to prove I'm not as thin skinned as some have suggested, I'm not going to address your personal attack on me.

No you just go crying to george because I called you a name.  Which is your right, of course.  Sorry!

Larry
« Last Edit: Feb 19th, 2008 at 3:47am by T.M. Cullen »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box sackett
Especially Senior User

Reply to Lunacy, er I mean, Larry
Reply #23 - Feb 20th, 2008 at 2:17am
Larry,

please name one thing I have been deceptive about!  I do not mean your perception of lying based on your fanatical quest to misrepresent the truth; but, just one thing that we can all agree with, by evidence on this board, that I have purposefully misled, withheld or lied about.  That is, if you can handle a simple request from an examiner?

Furthermore, when did I go and whine to George?  I can handle my own battles.  I simply believe it is unfair to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed man.  YOU, being "that man...Cuz, It seems that it is YOU, not I, who are one conducting the 

"POOR ME - PITY PARTY." Cry

You are exactly the personality type that should be excluded from law enforcement and/or government service. Or, as they say in some circles, "you got issues, bro!"

Sackett

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box LALE
New User

Reply #24 - Feb 25th, 2008 at 3:20pm
EJohnson wrote on Jan 22nd, 2008 at 3:27am:
nopolycop wrote on Jan 22nd, 2008 at 2:01am:
Donna.Taylor wrote on Jan 22nd, 2008 at 12:20am:

I believe the bigger picture is that APA members/examiners should follow rules and guidelines of the APA to retain their membership in this association.  

The APA doesn't even kick out members who falsify their credentials.  I wouldn't hold  your breath.

How do you know this? The APA Board of Directors are supposed to handle matters of non-third party victim discipline with secrecy, very much like employers do. With some exceptions, I doubt you care to have your law enforcement disciplinary actions put on Front Street. You continue to speak of which you don't know. 

So then, name just one.

IP Logged

question

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X