Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Revoked, failure to take a polygraph (Read 51149 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box SanchoPanza
Especially Senior User

Re: Revoked, failure to take a polygraph
Reply #15 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 3:58am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Jester wrote on Dec 29th, 2007 at 3:41am:
If society continues to condone physical assualts and lieing under oath in court, as THIS site has surely done, there will be no reform on ANY issue this site hopes to achieve.

If all you can do is cast 'blame', 'justify' and push the 'victim stance' agenda whats the point of this site?  What can you ever hope to achieve?

Rodney King was a jerk, he brought it on himself.  Clearly the courts ruled that did not justify what was done to him.  Clearly I'm a jerk, but I'm willing to go to jail and stand up and be counted in hopes of making a difference.

There is NO justification, NONE, for a polygrapher physically assualting a client.  What part of that don't you understand?  Following the reasoning that I 'provoked' it, then certainly I was justified in attacking my victim, who 'provoked' it.  Two standards of law at work here?  Well duh, always has been.  What can YOU do to help?  Apparently nothing, as you don't even see the problem.  Drink some more of that 'God and Country' and to 'hell with sex offenders' Koolaid and go back to sleep.

Apart from the fact that I have already suggested that you are free to revoke your contract and go to jail for your principles ANY TIME you choose; Just what remedy would you deem appropriate for these wrongs that allege have been done to you?

Sancho Panza

Quand vous citez des langues que vous ne parlez pas afin de sembler intellegent, vous vous avérez seulement que votre tête est gonflée mais videz.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mr. Truth
Very Senior User

Reply #16 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 4:03am
Jester,

What does any of this have to do with the lie behind the lie detector? Your issue is process related, has nothing to do whatsoever with the efficacy of polygraphy. 

Committing a sex offense has quite a bit to do with exercising power and control over the victim (and others, for that matter). Being on probation/parole is still about power control: the fact that you now have none to very little. That is the reality of the situation you put yourself in. How hard would it have been for you to call the polygrapher the day before to confirm receipt of your history questionaire? No sympathy here whatsoever. 

And for what it's worth, this is coming from a sex offender, and I've certainly seen my share of incompetent state employees (and a few really, really good people who cared about me and took a personal interest). So what if a judge was sympathetic to your cause/case? You may not ever have any other dealings with that person. You will, however, be face to face with treatment providers and probation officers until the day your court ordered supervision ends.

I seriously doubt if any court will ever grant early termination. That is too much of a risk to take. The first person released early who re-offends is going to come back to haunt the legal system for all eternity. Of all of the probationers I saw during my time, I would have to say that I was a prime candidate for early release. As soon as I brought it up to probation department, boom, I'm wearing an ankle bracelet for something I reported - over six months prior - to my therapist (who thought it was a funny situation, zero risk whatsoever, but technically a violation). I do agree that what your therapist may deem minor or insignificant in terms of violation can be used by a probation officer to rain brimstone and fire down upon you if it suits his/her agenda. If you run into someone who is dishonest/disingenuous in his/her dealings with you, your case has to be bulletproof. The fact your probation officer got caught, so to speak, was a lucky break for you.

Given that you say you have no or very little problem in "passing" polygraph exams, your best course of action is to shut up, buck up, and do your time like a good little sex offender. Is it fair? No, not by a long shot, but neither is what you did to your victim.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box triple x
Very Senior User

Fear what you cannot see...

Reply #17 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 5:27am
Jester:

Why don't you simply do yourself and everyone else on this message board a huge favor, and find another website that better supports convicted sex offenders and chronic whiners. You are not going to find any supporters and/or sympathizers on this website.

May I suggest the following?

whinnersRus.com
sexoffenders.org
crybabies.org
whatisresponsibility.com

xxx

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Jester
New User

Reply #18 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 5:45am
If you could put your EXTREME prejudice aside long enough to consider some facts and logic there may be a little hope for a reasonable dialog.

My case has everything to do with polygraph.  It is the intimidation factor that is used that is the primary tool of polygraphy, the rest is junk science.  I didn't even know I was supposed to have any paperwork on the first visit, thats why I asked for the form in question.  Which I then recognized and asked to keep.  I was NOT told to fill it out and return with it, THAT is a lie.  My therapist AFFIRMED he had given the form to the polygrapher, I thought nothing more of it.  It was only after I was refused the second time I realized the poly could not be completed without the form.  Which of course means it could not have been completed the FIRST time either!  Yet, I was charged a $100 for both visits.  Once again I was assured the the polygrapher had the form for the third visit, which again he denied having.

Now between the second and third visit I was told to NOT contact the polygrapher, the therapist contacted probation and in the strongest possible terms wanted me to go to a different polygrapher.  Tension was so high by now the poly results would be in question.  The probation officer (same one who lied in court) refused, and INSISTED I return to the original polygrapher.

There was no appeal of any nature.  Probation simply over ruled therapy, as they often do.  The disatrous results of the third visit the therapist saw coming a mile away, but his hands were tied.  He swears he gave the paperwork to the poly, poly says he didn't have it, I went to jail over it.  Only when my lawyers demanded he perform the poly in their office did the paperwork turn up!

I have no sympathy for you either, your prejudice is to extreme to see the facts.  Sex Offender, right him off, his fault, end of story.  You know this hasn't got squat to do with the offense, it has everything to do with how polys are administered.  FEAR, THREATS, INTERVIEWS and a ZERO appeal process with a universal 'scew em' their dangerous to society attitude that justifies lies and assaults.  Classic Machivelli.

I would sue the polygrapher in a heart beat AND the probation officer, if the law allowed for it.  Why?  Not out of anger, but because it's the only thing they understand, it seems to be the only way to bring about reform.

One guy in my group went to jail for four days because of a mistake on the paper work.  He came back to class talking about how his heart was filled with love and he forgave his probation officer, blah blah blah.  I wanted to throw up.  What REALLY was happening was the guy knew if he uttered one word of complaint he would get nailed so hard in 'therapy' he'd never get off probration.  WAKE UP PEOPLE, were talking about a class of folks (sex offenders) who are largely unable to speak for themselves and poly are routinely used to 'convict' them of additional crimes as a 'tool'.  A good tool?  Sure!  Gotta have it, very effective.  An abused tool?  BIG TIME.  Just because I pass the poly's don't mean I trust them, there a farce, total and complete.

IP Logged

New User

Reply #19 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 5:47am
Your right, I need to find another site (or a lawyer).  I never seen a bigger group of two faced jerks.

Antipolygraph my a$$, freakin' loosers.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #20 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 5:55am
Jester,

What exactly is it that you are trying so hard to achieve here...??

Are you searching for someone that will agree with your views?

Are you seeking someone that will tell you they understand your situation?

Are you looking for someone to say that you were wronged by the system?

Help me to understand exactly what it is that you are looking for.

triple x

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #21 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 6:05am
Jester,

How do you conclude that anyone here is two-faced? The jerk part I can understand, but where do you get the two-faced part? 

Has someone previously agreed... and later disagreed with you?

I suspect your anger and bitterness is being driven primarily by a lack of support staff?

xxx

IP Logged

New User

Reply #22 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 6:17am
I didn't come here looking for sympathy.  I didn't come here to hear the same things I hear every month in so called 'therapy'.  Take responsibility, victim stance, quite being negative, etc etc ad naseum.  I came here to report the FACTS of my case in hopes that it might HELP someone with theres.  I came here on the off chance that I might be directed to some one that could help bring about some reform within the system.  Someone with the GUTS to stand up and be counted and risk failure for the better good.

My probation officer apologized, the polygrapher apologized to me, personally.  Just like I apologized to my victim, I took responsibility, I offer no excuse.  But heres the difference:  My apology to my victim also came with a sentence, I accept that.  An apology from those within my therapy group means nothing if it's not accompanied by some form of 'sentence'.  I am STILL experiencing the results of their acknowledged mistakes and am constantly told if I don't take 'responsibility' for 'failing to take a polygrahp' I will never get off probation.  OK, I accept that, I will never get off probation, I may go to jail if I 'keep it up'.  So be it, if thats the only way to affect reform I accept my fate.  I am NOT responsible for 'failing to take a polygraph', nor will I ever change my position.

Well, OK, sentenced long enough I guess I could become just like the fellow who did four days in jail because of a clearical mistake.  My heart is filled with love for my probation officer (but I'll fail the polygraph if they ask me that).  I totally forgive them for ignoring the therapists recommendations (and pigs fly).  All is wonderful and good, and whatever else they demand I say.  I will bow to whatever flag they offer, given enough 'time'.  But that won't make the wrong right...

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #23 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 6:31am
Jester,

For the record:

I am not a supporter of polygraph testing, especially pre-employment polygraph testing. I personally believe that false positive results are higher than reported by State, Local, and Federal agencies.

However, if a polygraph examiner “bluffs” a damaging admission or confession from a criminal suspect during a polygraph exam, more power to them. 

I simply do not believe that polygraph testing alone, short of a confession/admission is a reliable method for detecting truth from deception solely based on a set of charts.

Telling the truth is no guarantee of successfully passing a polygraph exam.

triple x

IP Logged

New User

Reply #24 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 7:09am
We certainly agree on that point!  "Bluff" being the key word here, it is the skill of the interviewer that is most significant.  Crossing the line into physical assault is another thing.  Options if they do?  Extremely limited.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EJohnson
Limited (No Attachments)

Internet Countermeasures
Yields Failed Tests

Reply #25 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 12:50pm
Jester,
I am glad you have written here on this site. You are wrong to say that antipolygraph.org is "pro-polygraph." Nothing further from the truth. 
You have revealed something very telling about paroled/probationary sex offenders that I believe the anti-crowd should hear in bright bold letters. No matter how folks attempt to help you, you sabotage efforts. You groom people to curry sympathy, and you distort concepts of human behavior and decency to fit into your odd belief system. It sounds to me that you were "bounced" out of your polygraph examiner's office for being scary and threatening. You make me nervous just reading your posts, much less if I had you in my face cussing me. This "bounce" is not assault, it is a business' self defense----no different than if you were at a night club acting like a horses ass and cussing a bartender. 

Incidentally, every time you mention in passing your offense for conviction, you brush it off with a sort of yea yea yea, I'm sorry..so punish me, I'll go to BS treatent and pretend to feel sorry for my victim...blah blah blah ad naus.  Nice attitude...defiant, remorseless, loveless, and self righteous. You appear to be quite the catch. So you were convicted for a sex offense because you "shoved" someone? Sounds like a classic----and I mean CLASSIC sex offender distortion. You infer that your instant offense has nothing to do with your supervision----which is dead wrong. Your offense of conviction has everything to do with your supervision. An example of such relevancy would be if your instant offense had a component of violence, that your treatment and supervision will be very keyed toward your ability to control your rage. How is that anger thing coming along? Your entire outlook on probation has a theme of contempt for the system, rather than self-contempt. Such ignoring of one's self and the behaviors which get one's self into trouble are classic earmarks of a personality disorder----typically nicknamed narcissistic personality disorder. As someone who spent 5 years with large caseloads of sex offenders, I can attest that such personality types abound. It shouldn't suprise many that  narcissism explains why an individual would say, engage in sexual activity with children or force sex on an unwilling lady in the first place. I mean everyone could agree that such a crime requires the individual to be extremely selfish, to say the least. Therapy is a powerful thing as it helps give folks great insight into their development and corresponding behaviors----be it a sex offender, or a professional sky-diver-----therapy holds power over self. You don't seem to appreciate that, like some of the more inspiring offenders I have seen.

A talking moron can repeat mantras of therapy, but a truly evolved individual will understand it. A child molester should become a child protector. You don't strike me as a child protector----hell, you can't seem to protect yourself.

Quote:
What does any of this have to do with the lie behind the lie detector? Your issue is process related, has nothing to do whatsoever with the efficacy of polygraphy. 

The relevance is that this site provides sex offenders with advice from the ebook TLBTLD to lie, manipulate, and disengage their responsibilities that were assigned to individuals such as Jester for having committed a sexually deviant crime against a weakling. The book is quite unambiguous about placing victimhood on anyone who is to be tested. The probelm with about 75% of sex offenders is that they tend to be very receptive to the notion that nothing is their fault and they are themselves victims. Think of TLBTLD as being a can of gasoline and many (not all) sex offenders having egos made of embers. George, Gino, and others don't care to ingest such facts. The amount of sex offender polygraph testing in the US equals or exceeds that of applicant screening testing----and so it stands to reason that the amount of readers of TLBTLD consist of half convicted sex offenders---give or take. The inductive reasoning practiced on this site has implications that put kids at risk. Period. Cry

The site's owner once expressed doubts about the volume of sex offenders visiting this site, and I suspect he regularly engages in wishful thinking. I tested an offender last Spring that, in a surge of angry passion, attempted to bite the thingy off of his 6 year old nephew. While on parole, he was a George Maschke fan, and avidly antipolygraph. Rather than disclosing his thoughts and behaviors, he merely reiterated his contempt for polygraph----over and over and over. He very much was distracted with polygraph and only after some years in treatment did he finally admit to having sexual feelings for very small boys (duh). For some time he found an advocate in this site.....spending far too much precious time (barrowed sister's laptop)on selfish pursuits and no effort on self-evaluation. Oh, I almost forgot, he was also chatting with kids online----but "not for sexual reasons"---he only wanted to better understand his own lost childhood by befriending kids. Needless to say, he failed every test, caused mny sleepless nights nights for all involved, and learned nothing about himself. Scary. 

I mention the above offender because his righteous indignation reminds me so much of Jester. I don't mean to imply that they are similar in any way other than their capacity for misguided contempt of the corrections/CJ system. It is a high order of projection and displacement of anger-----"blame the blamer" if you will.

I am told by a detective that NAMBLA even has a link to this site. Congrats on the new Co-Op! George and Gino, I believe a ribbon cutting ceremony is in order. At some point, administrators will have to stop telling themselves that they are heroes in some kind of crusade. Ignoring the facts at the peril of kids for self-serving satisfaction is psychopathic.
« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2007 at 3:15pm by EJohnson »  

All men are mortal. Socrates was mortal. Therefore, &&all men are Socrates.-----Woody Allen  &&

IP Logged

New User

Reply #26 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 5:43pm
I have served my time, therapy was of great benefit to myself.  The time I'm serving now is not related to my original offense, in my opinion.

I think at some point you have to weigh time served against the crime committed and come to the conclusion enough is enough.  I also understand some people need to be monitored for life, there are indeed some scary people within my group.  As the Judge noted, I was told to apply for early release.  Probation had no intention of allowing that to happen from the beginning.  They have in effect over ruled the Judge.  Solution?  Let the Judge know through filing a motion.  File a motion and piss off the therapy team, justice is difficult to find.

You cannot paint all sex offenders with the same brush.  Not all victims are minors, as has been suggested.  I hesitate to talk about the details of my offense because I DON'T want to leave the impression that some how it was justified, it was not.

It is not justified being revoked essentially because of clerical errors due to the therapy team.  For revocation to take place you need two things:
1.  An inexcusable offense.
2.  A substantial offense.

While failing to take a polygraph is substantial, the circumstances in my case were hardly inexcusable.  Digusting?  OK, I'll give you that.  Provoked by errors?  Most certainly.  Assaulted by the polygrapher?  Not justified, as he acknowledged and apologized for.

As a polygrapher at what point would you assault a client?  I was doing what I learned to do in therapy, walk away.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box raymond.nelson
User

If you win the rat race,
you're still a rat.

Reply #27 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 7:37pm
Mr. Truth wrote on Dec 29th, 2007 at 4:03am:
Jester,

Committing a sex offense has quite a bit to do with exercising power and control over the victim (and others, for that matter). Being on probation/parole is still about power control: the fact that you now have none to very little. That is the reality of the situation you put yourself in. How hard would it have been for you to call the polygrapher the day before to confirm receipt of your history questionaire? No sympathy here whatsoever. 

And for what it's worth, this is coming from a sex offender, and I've certainly seen my share of incompetent state employees (and a few really, really good people who cared about me and took a personal interest). So what if a judge was sympathetic to your cause/case? You may not ever have any other dealings with that person. You will, however, be face to face with treatment providers and probation officers until the day your court ordered supervision ends.

I seriously doubt if any court will ever grant early termination. That is too much of a risk to take. The first person released early who re-offends is going to come back to haunt the legal system for all eternity. Of all of the probationers I saw during my time, I would have to say that I was a prime candidate for early release. As soon as I brought it up to probation department, boom, I'm wearing an ankle bracelet for something I reported - over six months prior - to my therapist (who thought it was a funny situation, zero risk whatsoever, but technically a violation). I do agree that what your therapist may deem minor or insignificant in terms of violation can be used by a probation officer to rain brimstone and fire down upon you if it suits his/her agenda. If you run into someone who is dishonest/disingenuous in his/her dealings with you, your case has to be bulletproof. The fact your probation officer got caught, so to speak, was a lucky break for you.

Given that you say you have no or very little problem in "passing" polygraph exams, your best course of action is to shut up, buck up, and do your time like a good little sex offender. Is it fair? No, not by a long shot, but neither is what you did to your victim.

Thank you Mr. T.

While you have pulled no punches about your impressions of the system and your experiences, you've never equivocated about your own responsibility. Most of us are convinced there isn't any single issue which by itself causes someone to sexually assault another person - especially someone they are supposed to care about - it takes a sufficient combination of issues + access and opportunity. If you have managed to maintain some awareness of and manage the constellation of issues that led you to make the choice to offend, then you are perhaps giving your victim, family community and maybe even this website what they deserve and need from you. For that you deserve some respect. 

Personal responsibility is the solution we are all hoping for, but that exists in authentic form only in the context of accountability to others. If sex offenders are going to read and post at this site, they should know that their message will be received with much more respect and credibility when it is coupled with clear statements of personal responsibility. Accountability to others exists, unfortunately, in the context of some minimal description of the circumstances and details. The alternative to personal responsibility is, of course, to cause chaos, blame others, and externalize all responsibility.

So, thanks Mr. T for setting that example here. It does no good to set low expectations around persons who are capable of harming others. I do not believe that people often succeed at faking like good little sex offenders. Do you?

Jester:

You would be wise to learn from Mr. T. He's pretty clear about the fact that he's a sex offender, and has even told this site about his crime. That cannot be easy, and I hope he's not proud of it (there are some things you're not supposed to be proud of). I also hope he's not blunted and calloused (that's the opposite of empathic) to its impact on his own sense of self, because any pretense at self-respect in the context of denial of harm to another human would simply be grandiosity, arrogance and narcissism (dangerous stuff).

Mr. T seems to know that the offense is the context for these other problems and experiences, and his statements indicated he hasn't neglected to think about what happened to the victim. Mr. T seems to know that fairness is a fallacy, and I would guess that he also knows that trust is not necessarily an objective of treatment. Trust is, after all, the Humpty-Dumpty of all problems – once shattered, all the kings horses and all the kings men... (HD was even warned of his recklessness and arrogance). 

I would disagree with you Jester, Mr. T, or anyone else if they were to suggest that treatment or supervision for sexual offense crimes  is in any way about retribution, serving one's time, or paying some “debt to society.” How does one repay the loss of innocence and safety? So, you ask, if its not about “fair” and not about “trust,” what's it about? Your treatment and supervision are about what do you need to learn about yourself, what does your victim and your community need from you, in terms of attitudes and behaviors, so that we can all be safe while you are living in the community. Safe does not equate trust. In fact, “safety” is sometimes inverse to our sense-of-safety and trust. Think about it. People who don't know anything about you or your crime might “feel” safe, because of what they don't know. On the other hand people who know of your crime might feel “less safe,” because of what they know, while they are actually safer because they know not to trust you under certain circumstances. Its paradoxical. If you don't get the joke yet, then you haven't spent enough time benefiting greatly (that's lawyer talk) from treatment.  The joke is this: people will be safer and trust you more when you remind them that you are not safe and that they shouldn't trust you (under certain circumstances).

I'd also suggest you will not be making your ongoing polygraph experiences any easier by reading this site.

alright - enough sunshine.

Happy New Year everyone.

Be Safe.

r

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nonombre
Especially Senior User

Reply #28 - Dec 29th, 2007 at 10:10pm
EJohnson wrote on Dec 29th, 2007 at 12:50pm:
Jester,
I am glad you have written here on this site. You are wrong to say that antipolygraph.org is "pro-polygraph." Nothing further from the truth. 
You have revealed something very telling about paroled/probationary sex offenders that I believe the anti-crowd should hear in bright bold letters. No matter how folks attempt to help you, you sabotage efforts. You groom people to curry sympathy, and you distort concepts of human behavior and decency to fit into your odd belief system. It sounds to me that you were "bounced" out of your polygraph examiner's office for being scary and threatening. You make me nervous just reading your posts, much less if I had you in my face cussing me. This "bounce" is not assault, it is a business' self defense----no different than if you were at a night club acting like a horses ass and cussing a bartender. 

Incidentally, every time you mention in passing your offense for conviction, you brush it off with a sort of yea yea yea, I'm sorry..so punish me, I'll go to BS treatent and pretend to feel sorry for my victim...blah blah blah ad naus.  Nice attitude...defiant, remorseless, loveless, and self righteous. You appear to be quite the catch. So you were convicted for a sex offense because you "shoved" someone? Sounds like a classic----and I mean CLASSIC sex offender distortion. You infer that your instant offense has nothing to do with your supervision----which is dead wrong. Your offense of conviction has everything to do with your supervision. An example of such relevancy would be if your instant offense had a component of violence, that your treatment and supervision will be very keyed toward your ability to control your rage. How is that anger thing coming along? Your entire outlook on probation has a theme of contempt for the system, rather than self-contempt. Such ignoring of one's self and the behaviors which get one's self into trouble are classic earmarks of a personality disorder----typically nicknamed narcissistic personality disorder. As someone who spent 5 years with large caseloads of sex offenders, I can attest that such personality types abound. It shouldn't suprise many that  narcissism explains why an individual would say, engage in sexual activity with children or force sex on an unwilling lady in the first place. I mean everyone could agree that such a crime requires the individual to be extremely selfish, to say the least. Therapy is a powerful thing as it helps give folks great insight into their development and corresponding behaviors----be it a sex offender, or a professional sky-diver-----therapy holds power over self. You don't seem to appreciate that, like some of the more inspiring offenders I have seen.

A talking moron can repeat mantras of therapy, but a truly evolved individual will understand it. A child molester should become a child protector. You don't strike me as a child protector----hell, you can't seem to protect yourself.

Quote:

The relevance is that this site provides sex offenders with advice from the ebook TLBTLD to lie, manipulate, and disengage their responsibilities that were assigned to individuals such as Jester for having committed a sexually deviant crime against a weakling. The book is quite unambiguous about placing victimhood on anyone who is to be tested. The probelm with about 75% of sex offenders is that they tend to be very receptive to the notion that nothing is their fault and they are themselves victims. Think of TLBTLD as being a can of gasoline and many (not all) sex offenders having egos made of embers. George, Gino, and others don't care to ingest such facts. The amount of sex offender polygraph testing in the US equals or exceeds that of applicant screening testing----and so it stands to reason that the amount of readers of TLBTLD consist of half convicted sex offenders---give or take. The inductive reasoning practiced on this site has implications that put kids at risk. Period. Cry

The site's owner once expressed doubts about the volume of sex offenders visiting this site, and I suspect he regularly engages in wishful thinking. I tested an offender last Spring that, in a surge of angry passion, attempted to bite the thingy off of his 6 year old nephew. While on parole, he was a George Maschke fan, and avidly antipolygraph. Rather than disclosing his thoughts and behaviors, he merely reiterated his contempt for polygraph----over and over and over. He very much was distracted with polygraph and only after some years in treatment did he finally admit to having sexual feelings for very small boys (duh). For some time he found an advocate in this site.....spending far too much precious time (barrowed sister's laptop)on selfish pursuits and no effort on self-evaluation. Oh, I almost forgot, he was also chatting with kids online----but "not for sexual reasons"---he only wanted to better understand his own lost childhood by befriending kids. Needless to say, he failed every test, caused mny sleepless nights nights for all involved, and learned nothing about himself. Scary. 

I mention the above offender because his righteous indignation reminds me so much of Jester. I don't mean to imply that they are similar in any way other than their capacity for misguided contempt of the corrections/CJ system. It is a high order of projection and displacement of anger-----"blame the blamer" if you will.

I am told by a detective that NAMBLA even has a link to this site. Congrats on the new Co-Op! George and Gino, I believe a ribbon cutting ceremony is in order. At some point, administrators will have to stop telling themselves that they are heroes in some kind of crusade. Ignoring the facts at the peril of kids for self-serving satisfaction is psychopathic.

EJohnson,

Allow me to express my admiration.  Your message is objective, articulate, convincing, and expresses the unmitigated truth of what is really going on here.  It is far better than I could have done.  

To the bitter losers who manage the "buffet" of half-truths and mis-information that is this website, you openly brag of providing assistance to terrorists and child molesters, while demonizing the dedicated police officers and federal agents who use everything at their disposal (including the polygraph) to protect you.  You should read every word of EJohnson's post carefully, then sit back and digest what it is you are REALLY doing.

Your bruised egos have sent you over to the dark side and worse, you are doing everything in your limited power to take the casual reader of this website with you.

Mr. Maschke and company.  You are no better then the child molester who comes here looking for his solid gold "Get out of Jail" card, or the Al Quaida terrorist who curls up at night with his copy of TLBTLD conveniently translated into Arabic.

Sleep well tonight...

Nonombre

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #29 - Dec 30th, 2007 at 12:18am
Eric, nonombre,

The odiousness of a parolee or probationer's crime can in no way compensate for the fact that polygraph "testing" has no scientific basis. Reliance on such pseudoscience for purposes of public safety -- whether it be screening of law enforcement applicants or of convicted felons -- makes for bad public policy.

There is no way of preventing those who are subject to polygraph screening from discovering that the "test" is a pseudoscientific sham. While polygraph screening may have short term benefits in the form of admissions obtained and deterrence, the truth about polygraphy is (and will continue to be) readily available to anyone who seeks it and will inevitably undercut any such utility. Rather than bemoaning the existence of this website and the public availability of information on polygraph procedure and countermeasures, those responsible for the supervision of probationers and parolees should re-consider their misplaced reliance on the lie detector.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Revoked, failure to take a polygraph

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X