Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Drew Richardson Never an Actual FBI Polygraph Examiner? (Read 10392 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Ludovico
Senior User

I was cured all right.

Re: Drew Richardson Never an Actual FBI Polygraph Examiner?
Reply #75 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 1:21am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
To all of our new and most welcome polygraphers:

Greetings, and salutations !!!  I thank you for your entertainment and resolute determination to wage a smear campaign. The APA and some other high ranking senior polygraphers still stinging from the last few months of information posted on this board .... Hmmmm ? Or has this become a class project at the highly acclaimed and accredited DACA (DODPI)  school, or one of those other illustrious institutions of higher polygraph learning. The avatars and screen names have been most enjoyable. Shows an increase in computer savvy. A flair of originality, but above all the need to copy.  Your quotes and verbage are making a mighty fine addition to a memoir of mine. For I will use them at a later date ..... So keep the raw material coming. It adds fuel to my future needs, as well as proving to those who question who is telling the truth, from those who would ill inform. So smile,  you may be on candid camera !!!!!  Cool

Regards .....

Finally. I was wondering, who do I have to suck up to, to get a friendly welcome without all that name calling.

Glad you enjoyed it chief.

Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. To what do I owe the extreme pleasure of this surprising visit?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box LieBabyCryBaby
Very Senior User

Reply #76 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 1:32am
I haven't frequented this forum very much for awhile because it was boring me to tears.   Cry  But I must say that this thread has provided much entertainment today.  It's funny to see George and company scamper around doing damage control and misdirection.  Unfortunately, most polygraphers aren't as interested or concerned about this insignificant website as George wishes they were, so the debates are generally very one-sided here.  Paradiddle and Wonder Woman, it's refreshing to see other polygraphers besides myself and nonombre providing experienced arguments vs. George and company's inexperienced rhetoric.  And you are very right--Dr. Richardson is no expert in the field of polygraphy, despite having been touted as such on this forum.  His "Countermeasures Challenge" is ridiculous and impossible to implement, especially when it comes from a man with almost no experience in the field.  Thank you for an interesting thread, everyone. Smiley

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mysterymeat
User

Reply #77 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 1:42am
LieBabyCryBaby,

You are so correct. I think it is great that George has exposed the phonies in this field. I am glad to see that Dr. Drew has been added to the list of fakes! The good doctor's credentials may be valid but his expertise is looking much like the "Emperor's New Clothes". Kepp up the good work Dr. Drew!

Regards

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #78 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 6:40am
Ludovico wrote on Sep 29th, 2007 at 7:56pm:
Paradiddle has pointed out and provided evidence that Drewie's "expertise" in polygraphy is suspicious at best, and that he has misrepresented his expertise in this community and other places.

Paradiddle has provided no evidence whatsoever that Dr. Richardson has ever misrepresented his expertise, whether here or in any other venue.
« Last Edit: Sep 30th, 2007 at 6:56am by George W. Maschke »  

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Sergeant1107
God Member

Reply #79 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 9:19am
Quote:
Paradiddle has provided no evidence whatsoever that Dr. Richardson has ever misrepresented his expertise, whether here or in any other venue.

I hate to say this, but the continuing posting of personal attacks without any supporting evidence, and in the face of evidence to the contrary, has clearly become nothing more than trolling.

There are now a number of people who are repeatedly making nonsensical, offensive, argumentative posts for no reason other than to annoy, harass, and try to get a reaction.   

What we have here is nothing more than trolls posting flame-bait.   

If anyone wishes to continue in this vein, I think it is reasonable that they do the following:

1. Find a quote from Dr. Richardson in which he identifies himself as an "expert polygraph examiner."
2. Supply information to show that his qualifications would not, to any reasonable person, make him an "expert polygraph examiner."

That seems easy enough.  George has already supplied direct quotes from Dr. Richardson's testimony that clearly prove he represented himself as a person who has researched the polygraph.  I've yet to see anything to refute that.

Lorsque vous utilisez un argumentum ad hominem, tout le monde sait que vous êtes intellectuellement faillite.

IP Logged

Senior User

I was cured all right.

Reply #80 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 2:39pm
Drewie - addresing the NAS committee
Quote:
I was involved in polygraph research specifically for the FBI. My group associations -- agency associations -- largely have been with the FBI as well as DoDPI.

Now it seems he's not really associated at all, with anything other than his former employer - with whom he apparently had some intellectual authority issues, and DoDPI - which apparently amounts to more authority and performance concerns. No other associations? Really? The man is an island. But he's got a Ph.D., and y'll are grateful to have him as your lap-dog so you can kiss his ring, sabotage your polys, and then align yourselves with the cause.

Expertise is evidently in the mind of the beholder. 

Aside from his dissertation, in what polygraph research was he involved?

--------
Now there, wouldn't it be better to just calm down, be friends, hold hands, and sing kumbaya?

Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. To what do I owe the extreme pleasure of this surprising visit?

IP Logged

User

Reply #81 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 6:10pm
Dr. Richardson,

Polygraph school is much like that Gym membership you once had. Apparently you have to actually show up for either one of them to do you any good!

Regards,

MM Grin

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wonder_Woman
Senior User

The magic lasso of truth

Reply #82 - Sep 30th, 2007 at 6:33pm
I would also be interested to see what polygraph research he has done.  Also a name of a credible person that also did the research with Drewie would be appreciated.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1904
Ex Member

Reply #83 - Oct 1st, 2007 at 12:03pm
To Ludovico aka Mystery Meat aka Wonder Woman.

You're not cured. You're not mysterious.
You're not even wonderful.

Your obsession with Dr Richardson has become nauseating.
Why dont you simply take up his challenge and prove that
he's wrong and you're right ???

Isn't that simple enough for you???

IP Logged

Senior User

I was cured all right.

Reply #84 - Oct 1st, 2007 at 1:10pm
Quote:
You're not cured. You're not mysterious.
You're not even wonderful.

I see the parenting classes are workin' real good, Dad-e-O.

Can I borrow the visa card? I need some approval somewhere.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Paradiddle
Very Senior User

Reply #85 - Oct 1st, 2007 at 1:38pm
Ludovico wrote on Sep 30th, 2007 at 2:39pm:
Drewie - addresing the NAS committee
Quote:
I was involved in polygraph research specifically for the FBI. My group associations -- agency associations -- largely have been with the FBI as well as DoDPI.

Now it seems he's not really associated at all, with anything other than his former employer - with whom he apparently had some intellectual authority issues, and DoDPI - which apparently amounts to more authority and performance concerns. No other associations? Really? The man is an island. But he's got a Ph.D., and y'll are grateful to have him as your lap-dog so you can kiss his ring, sabotage your polys, and then align yourselves with the cause.

Expertise is evidently in the mind of the beholder. 

Aside from his dissertation, in what polygraph research was he involved?

--------
Now there, wouldn't it be better to just calm down, be friends, hold hands, and sing kumbaya?

Good golly ms. molly, I couldn't have said it better myself. Perhaps Drewie didn't necessarily appoint himself---much like Brownie didn't appoint himself----but he has been deified on this site by virtue of his goofy arm wrestling challenge and his "association" with the FBI and DODPI. By virtue of his documented track record at DODPI, we can assume that to "associate" oneself with an entity should mean that a person tanks academic and performance standards to be recognized as clueless and shoddy. In that respect, I have an association with water polo.

Cheats and the Cheating Cheaters who try to Cheat us.

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #86 - Oct 1st, 2007 at 2:32pm
Ludovico wrote on Oct 1st, 2007 at 1:10pm:
[quote]

I see the parenting classes are workin' real good, Dad-e-O.
Can I borrow the visa card? I need some approval somewhere.

I suspect that the 3 musketeers are running low on clients,
in view of the wall-to-wall trolling on this forum of late.
Pity that yr usual hangout is so f' anal.
BTW
How's your Consistency Theory retrogressing?

IP Logged

Ex Member

Reply #87 - Oct 1st, 2007 at 2:44pm
day2day wrote on Sep 29th, 2007 at 10:07pm:
Ludovico wrote on Sep 29th, 2007 at 7:56pm:
Paradiddle has pointed out and provided evidence that Drewie's "expertise" in polygraphy is suspicious at best, and that he has misrepresented his expertise in this community and other places.

Why are all of your posts so condescending?  What exactly are you trying to make up for?

It might be that Ludovico suffers the Porcupine-Porsche syndrome.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Paradiddle
Very Senior User

Reply #88 - Oct 1st, 2007 at 8:05pm
There is no reason for posters to engage in ad hom attacks. 
So..... ladies, let's keep it civil.

Cheats and the Cheating Cheaters who try to Cheat us.

IP Logged

User

Reply #89 - Oct 1st, 2007 at 10:33pm
George,

In your "Statement of George W. Maschke Regarding Issues Surrounding the Use of Polygraphs" submitted for the record on 22 April 2001 to the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary you wrote:

"As the FBI's top expert in polygraphy, Dr. Drew C. Richardson of the Labaoratory Division............"

Where did you get your facts from George?

Regards,

MM

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Drew Richardson Never an Actual FBI Polygraph Examiner?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X