Normal Topic Re: Peter J. Brannon Identified as Polygraph Operator Who Falsely Accused Byron Halsey (Read 6976 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1904
Ex Member

Re: Peter J. Brannon Identified as Polygraph Operator Who Falsely Accused Byron Halsey
Jul 17th, 2007 at 3:49pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hi Brettski,

I heard that Canada is full off sexual perverts. 
That Canadians just love strip joints and indulging in lewd
behaviours in public -- which facts are cited as some of the
reasons as to why the Polar bears all trekked further north.

Is any of that true?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box 1904
Ex Member

Re: Peter J. Brannon Identified as Polygraph Operator Who Falsely Accused Byron Halsey
Reply #1 - Jul 17th, 2007 at 4:01pm
Quote:
Hi Brettski,

Is any of that true?

No. They went to Holland.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Brettski
New User

Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2007 at 2:35am
Quote:
Hi Brettski,

Is any of that true?

No man, you got it all wrong. The polar bears went extinct because we gave all the females abortions to eliminate sexism in their society. Things were already going bad for the Polar Bear since we introduced affirmative action to give Black bears preference for seal meat. Then we were worried about discrimination against homosexuals, so we taught the remaining polar bears how to have gay sex with each other. The last polar bear died of AIDS which, as everybody knows, is God's punishment for gay people. 

Our Titty bars are better than US bars for the same reason every bar in Canada is superior; legal drinking age of Canada is 18 or 19, depending on the province. It's been well noted that most Canadian titty bars are frequented by Americans who can't legally drink in their own country yet. At any given time, half of Montreal's population is a bunch of New Yorkers getting drunk for the first time. So yes, there are a lot perverts running amok in Canada, but we don't hold it against you. We just wished that you'd teach your kids how to drink responsibly.

If I could ask a question, is it true that american beer is only 3 or 4 percent alcahol? Why are Americans such lightweights?

P.S. Budlight sucks.

IP Logged

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry