Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) employing countermeasures (Read 17704 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box underlyingtruth
Very Senior User

Re: employing countermeasures
Reply #15 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 6:36am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I agree that mental are the best CMs to use as there is less risk of being "discovered." 

Two concerns/questions:

1. As I've said before, I've always used a combination of CMs and have always passed.  Perhaps I'm lucky and perhaps my luck will run out.  For this reason, I have considered changing my strategy, but I am very hesitant to change what has worked for me personally.  Feedback would be welcomed on this matter.

2. Do you think a mental CM is sufficient to produce a stronger response to a CQ than a lie would to a RQ?  Wouldn't such an action just as likely cause a polygrapher to accuse one of using CMs?  If they are going to make the accusation one way or the other, then what difference does it make?
Will anybody admit to passing a polygraph using only mental CMs?  While lying to a RQ?
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2006 at 5:23pm by underlyingtruth »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Thomas_Delacy
User

Reply #16 - Jul 10th, 2006 at 8:12am
You know what... i am going to lie to some of the rq's givin to me.  not to be vein or anything, but it seems like lotta people on this site dosn't admit to this.  my theory is.. whoever researches polygraphy has either somthing to hide or has had a undesired result in a former testing.. but as for me... i have to pass this test.. even if it takes me to lie in Rq's and have highhh readings in CQ's.! Thx for advice from all cesium .. you seem very knowlegable in this matter and underlying truth as well. so i thank both of you for your recent postings.. my polygraphy is coming soon and i do understnad now mental countermeasures raise your reaction level from what i assume heart rate cause of "thinkin" thx to all i will keep chkin bak Cheesy

He who control's the future, control's the past He who control's the past, control's the future.

IP Logged

User

Reply #17 - Jul 11th, 2006 at 7:48am
Has anyone lied to RQ's? and passed using CQ's???? Let me know! any stories.. things i shud think of thx

He who control's the future, control's the past He who control's the past, control's the future.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box cesium_133
Senior User

Mendacium est dicere "Animum
tuum lego!"

Reply #18 - Jul 11th, 2006 at 8:11am
Quote:

...I've always used a combination of CMs and have always passed.  Perhaps I'm lucky and perhaps my luck will run out.  For this reason, I feel that I should change my strategy...

2. Do you think a mental CM is sufficient to produce a stronger response to a CQ than a lie would to a RQ?  Wouldn't such an action just as likely cause a polygrapher to accuse one of using CMs?  If they are going to make the accusation one way or the other, then what difference does it make?
Will anybody admit to passing a polygraph using only mental CMs?  While lying to a RQ?

...I'm not sure of the etiquette of mentioning a specific polygrapher on this site.

You don't need to change your strategy based on speculated "luck".  If it's worked for you before, whatever CM or other procedure you've utilized, stay with it if you don't have concerns about its adequacy.  If you really feel like you've gotten by on luck, then discard whatever you feel is luck-based, or however much CM usage you deem perhaps to be causative or potentially causative of inverse returns for you.

A mental CM, if done well and intensely, probably could make your BFB soar off the chart.  If you have a strong anal sphincter, you can cause a cramp in the muscle by contracting, and that would send the feedback into convulsions.  So, yes, I suspect that any adverse RQ BFB could be outdone by CQ manipulation.  Might the polygrapher notice?  Sure.  If every question and response causes the readings to spike, he's probably going to wonder what's up.  That's where mental CM's are so good; he can't prove you're doing anything, whereas he -might- notice (chancy) a physical CM.

Remember, you don't want to aggravate an RQ reading.  If they're high amplitude, a polyman will likely suspect deception; to them, high amplitude=probable lie.  He won't accuse you of CM's, probably, based on RQ feedback; he'll accuse you of deception/lying.  So, no, similar tracings resulting from CQ's vs. RQ's will likely lead to different conclusions, if any, from the interrogator.

I use mental CM's.  I do what I have to do on RQ's  Wink  So far, I am unbeaten.

And you don't want to start outing polygraphers, imho.  One of them might remember you.  They do keep records... they don't walk into that room to test you without some background on you...

Polygraphers escaped from among the evils of Pandora's box, which might have been an old analog polygraph... only God can tell whether you're lying or not, and He will judge you in His own time...
IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #19 - Jul 11th, 2006 at 5:53pm
Thomas_Delacy wrote on Jul 11th, 2006 at 7:48am:
Has anyone lied to RQ's? and passed using CQ's???? Let me know! any stories.. things i shud think of thx

I assume CQ= CMs.

Yes, I have lied to RQs about non-illegal activities that were inappropriate to be asked.   
Like, "How many times a week do you have sex and with whom?" 
"In what type of sexual activities do you participate?" 
"How many drinks a week do you have?" 
I'll lie about those questions every time.  If they would ask them more appropriately, I would answer honestly. 
Like: "Are all your sexual activities legal and consensual?"
or "Do you ever drink enough to become intoxicate?"
I have no problem with those.
But yes, I have lied and I have passed using CMs.

IP Logged

User

Reply #20 - Jul 16th, 2006 at 8:09am
Grin

THanx FOR EVERYONE THAT HELPED! I sucessfully passed the polygraph test.  I now have a job. Not noted for any "polygrapher" reading

IP Logged

User

Reply #21 - Jul 16th, 2006 at 8:10am
any questions about what was the procedure done to me please feel free to ask..

key points.. stim wasnt administered and two control questions givin.  test administered 3 times.. was told before taking the test

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box alterego1
Senior User

Reply #22 - Jul 16th, 2006 at 5:47pm
Congratulations on passing!  Glad the site worked for you.  What countermeasures did you employ?  Did you lie on any relavent questions?  (you can PM me if you don't feel comfortable answering this here).

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #23 - Jul 17th, 2006 at 12:37am
alterego1 wrote on Jul 16th, 2006 at 5:47pm:
Congratulations on passing!  Glad the site worked for you.  What countermeasures did you employ?  Did you lie on any relavent questions?  (you can PM me if you don't feel comfortable answering this here).

I'd like to know as well (post or PM if you'd like to share).

IP Logged

User

Reply #24 - Jul 17th, 2006 at 3:55am
Yes, i employed the biting technique, and breathing. i did lie on one of the questions.  since test was givin to me three times.. i noticed the patterns and how my revelant question was giving before the control question on ; though which i lied

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box alterego1
Senior User

Reply #25 - Jul 17th, 2006 at 4:24am
Did the polygrapher have you facing him or her, or were you faced away?  I'm very hesistant about my ability to perform the tongue biting technique if facing the examiner, as i've noticed that it's almost impossible to get my tongue in between my teeth without being noticed (i've noticed this while practicing in front of a mirror).

What breathing modification(s) did you make?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box cesium_133
Senior User

Mendacium est dicere "Animum
tuum lego!"

Reply #26 - Jul 17th, 2006 at 5:28am
Congrats, Thomas.  Good to see that the site helped you, and that you are happily employed as a result.

It never ceases to amaze me how people can beat the box so easily, though frauds like the poly are often readily exposed for what they are.  If you don't have the truth on your side, as the poly does not, you'll be discredited quickly- like the VSA.  Learn their weak spots, and you have them.  I wish more people and companies who use this magic box would read this site, as well as TLBTLD.  It would change a lot of minds...

Polygraphers escaped from among the evils of Pandora's box, which might have been an old analog polygraph... only God can tell whether you're lying or not, and He will judge you in His own time...
IP Logged

User

Reply #27 - Jul 17th, 2006 at 7:30am
thx from the congrats to all .. THis site not only helped me it also made me realize that educated people such as a polygrapher and his years of experience which i did research on.. "he conducted over thousands of polygraphs" and he was former president of some polygraph association. not to mention he was an "attorney at law".. as to your question alter ego.. i belive at the two times i taken the polygraph you will be seated faced forward and the polygraph machine will be to your right .. meaning he is behinded to he can only see the right side of your face.. i thouoght about this before LOL.. i bit my tounge on the other side... Though one thing you have to be cautious of is if the polygrahper has a camera in the room recording the process.. i noticed one in the room i was in, it looked like somthing not the obvioius if you know what i mean..  but dont let this worry you to much cause the distance of the camera mayb farther than you anticipate.  and remb.. i said earlier he conducted the same test to me three times... so show him the same results every time  Wink

IP Logged

User

Reply #28 - Jul 17th, 2006 at 7:34am
as for my first statement i just made in the begin of the paragraph on top.. i meant as educated people can get easily fooled from someone who had no knowledge of the polygraph and within weeks performed it well Smiley

also my breathing i did as tlbd said, i kept a firm 2-4 sec interval from each exhale.. and in control questions i omitted a diff rate

I was thinkin why the stim test wasnt taken.. and i concluded he didnt give it to me cause i told him i had taken a test before..

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #29 - Jul 17th, 2006 at 7:59am
That's right, this isn't complicated.   
The first time I used CMs (and passed; consequently), I hadn't even read the entire book yet, just chapters 3 and 4.  That should be encouraging to anybody out there who is new to all this information.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
employing countermeasures

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X