Normal Topic I ask 4 abolishment of this insult!! (Read 4207 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mr._Bradbery
New User

I ask 4 abolishment of this insult!!
Jun 1st, 2006 at 4:00am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Some stupid ass steriod usng freak was my polygrapher!! All he did was question my sex life and make stupid inquiries on what I havent stolen in my lfe.  F**K HIM.. I told the straight out truth about what he needed to know...Like a few time I smoked the Weed...(the only drug I've done) and stuff.. Now I question my own integrity and livelyhood...that f**king bastard made a mockery out of me.  I hope he rots in hell.  Strange that some people arent "crackheads" and like to live clean...He just couldnt believe that!!  I have aspirations in life to join the public saftey realm...and support my family and that stupid bastard made the  decision that wass deceptive...You know the idiot even shook my hand and told me that I passed... He lied to me!! C**K Sucker.. I will make it an issue to expolite this illegitimate business and make sure that people understand the prejudice and lie behind this sodomizing theory!

I should sue this goats ass licking piece of crap!! but he made me sign some f*g ass waiver...what a pervert he was.!!

About me.. Ray Bradbery(sic) was a great writer so I use his name!!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nonombre
Especially Senior User

Re: I ask 4 abolishment of this insult!!
Reply #1 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 5:23am
Mr._Bradbery wrote on Jun 1st, 2006 at 4:00am:
Some stupid ass steriod usng freak was my polygrapher!! All he did was question my sex life and make stupid inquiries on what I havent stolen in my lfe.  F**K HIM.. I told the straight out truth about what he needed to know...Like a few time I smoked the Weed...(the only drug I've done) and stuff.. Now I question my own integrity and livelyhood...that f**king bastard made a mockery out of me.  I hope he rots in hell.  Strange that some people arent "crackheads" and like to live clean...He just couldnt believe that!!  I have aspirations in life to join the public saftey realm...and support my family and that stupid bastard made the  decision that wass deceptive...You know the idiot even shook my hand and told me that I passed... He lied to me!! C**K Sucker.. I will make it an issue to expolite this illegitimate business and make sure that people understand the prejudice and lie behind this sodomizing theory!

I should sue this goats ass licking piece of crap!! but he made me sign some f*g ass waiver...what a pervert he was.!!

For some reason, I don't know why, I get the feeling I just don't want this guy wearing a badge... Shocked

Nonombre

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box EosJupiter
Especially Senior User

But of Course ...

Reply #2 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 5:46am
Mr._Bradbery wrote on Jun 1st, 2006 at 4:00am:
Some stupid ass steriod usng freak was my polygrapher!! All he did was question my sex life and make stupid inquiries on what I havent stolen in my lfe.  F**K HIM.. I told the straight out truth about what he needed to know...Like a few time I smoked the Weed...(the only drug I've done) and stuff.. Now I question my own integrity and livelyhood...that f**king bastard made a mockery out of me.  I hope he rots in hell.  Strange that some people arent "crackheads" and like to live clean...He just couldnt believe that!!  I have aspirations in life to join the public saftey realm...and support my family and that stupid bastard made the  decision that wass deceptive...You know the idiot even shook my hand and told me that I passed... He lied to me!! C**K Sucker.. I will make it an issue to expolite this illegitimate business and make sure that people understand the prejudice and lie behind this sodomizing theory!

Bradbery,

Your emotions right now are understandable and most likely will have you hot under the collar for some time. But turn the anger into action and read the "Lie Behind the Lie Detector", and fully understand what has happened to you.  Quite a few of us have been where you are now. The anger will subside. Its your lack of knowlege that our friendly neighborhood polygraphers count on to make you sweat. Prepare yourself for the next round of polygraphs you may encounter. 

But do get the temper toned down as you have a responsibility to maintain a professional demeanor when dealing with Law Enforcement Hiring people. Just a suggestion.  And I wish you future success.

Regards 

Theory into Reality !!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box underlyingtruth
Very Senior User

Reply #3 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 8:15am
I think it is so sad that most of us had to have an experience that negatively affected our lives before we sought out information to educate ourselves about the voodoo trickery of the polygraph.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box retcopper
Very Senior User

Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 3:34pm
nonombre:

Who can argue with you on this one.  Do you think he said these things directly to the "steroid using freak" polygrapher? Something tells me he did not.

IP Logged

New User

Reply #5 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 4:30pm

Ha Ha!! Real cute.  So just because I was angry...you make an assumption also.  Listen to get to where I'm today didnt just happen over night..It took a long time and hard work to get there.  Besides this is a Public Forum and under an anonymous name I think I have everyright to be angry.  I do hold a professional career and mainyain an approachable demeanor at times.  I did let words fly.. but I figure I come here and vent my anger as I read the book.. got educated...knew the facts.. and it was the determining factor of some man who never meet me to conclude that I'm not suitable for the position applied for!

nonombre wrote on Jun 1st, 2006 at 5:23am:

For some reason, I don't know why, I get the feeling I just don't want this guy wearing a badge... Shocked

Nonombre

IP Logged

New User

Reply #6 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 4:33pm
No.. Im not rude.  So your right, I didnt say that to his face and probably wouldnt due to the size of the man.  I wasnt intimidated though maybe if he stopped using the roids it would clear his mental state of mind.

retcopper wrote on Jun 1st, 2006 at 3:34pm:
nonombre:

Who can argue with you on this one.  Do you think he said these things directly to the "steroid using freak" polygrapher? Something tells me he did not.

IP Logged

New User

Reply #7 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 5:05pm
Thanks.  I do question the authenticity of this website though.  I did read the "Lie" and really I had nothing to hide.  I mean since when did questions like "do you ever ejaculate in women other than you spouse or the other women we spoke of today"  ever become relevant with wanting to do good for the community??  After a few beers and a good talk with my spouse I/we came to the conclusion that it wasnt me who failed...it was the polygrapher and the people who hired him that failed.  They lost out on an honest, hard working and dedicated person.  
My question is this...Is this website designed by active and retired polygraphers sending and posting information to those who seem skeptical about the test all as a giant "countermeasure" to tip off other polygraphers to clues on people who may have read this site.

Down here in Alabama we do things different..But soon I will move to Colorado to see if I get a fresh start.

Who knows maybe Im a polygrapher looking around for poor souls to torment! (J/K)

Grin

EosJupiter wrote on Jun 1st, 2006 at 5:46am:

Bradbery,

Your emotions right now are understandable and most likely will have you hot under the collar for some time. But turn the anger into action and read the "Lie Behind the Lie Detector", and fully understand what has happened to you.  Quite a few of us have been where you are now. The anger will subside. Its your lack of knowlege that our friendly neighborhood polygraphers count on to make you sweat. Prepare yourself for the next round of polygraphs you may encounter. 

But do get the temper toned down as you have a responsibility to maintain a professional demeanor when dealing with Law Enforcement Hiring people. Just a suggestion.  And I wish you future success.

Regards 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box underlyingtruth
Very Senior User

Reply #8 - Jun 1st, 2006 at 10:51pm
Mr._Bradbery wrote on Jun 1st, 2006 at 5:05pm:
Thanks.  I do question the authenticity of this website though.
My question is this...Is this website designed by active and retired polygraphers sending and posting information to those who seem skeptical about the test all as a giant "countermeasure" to tip off other polygraphers to clues on people who may have read this site.

Who knows maybe Im a polygrapher looking around for poor souls to torment! (J/K)

I have yet to see a legitimate reason for a polygrapher posting on or reading this site.    Assuming that they are intelligent and don't actually believe their own garbage about the validity of the polygraph, they're not here to "help" anybody otherwise they wouldn't be giving the tests at all.   
If they are here to find out what type of countermeasures people are using, then they must confirm that CMs work and/or can influence a test.
If they are here to defend their profession, then they must admit that sites like this are a threat.
I could go on, but I'll stop since there's no need to get nasty.

Yes, I am resentful towards polygraphers.  I foolishly believed the lies they told and respected them for their years of expertise, blah, blah, blah.  After telling the absolute truth and receiving many failed and inconclusive polygraph results, I think my bitterness is justified.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box unsure
New User

Reply #9 - Jun 14th, 2006 at 3:48am
May I ask for what agency you applied?  Does anyone know if all agency polygrapher ask these sort of sexually probing questions?

IP Logged

I ask 4 abolishment of this insult!!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X