Normal Topic Re: What are your opinions?  My polygraph... (Read 2512 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Jeffery
Very Senior User

Re: What are your opinions?  My polygraph...
May 19th, 2006 at 12:52am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Wow.  Your experience mirrors mine so closely it is eerie.

I have no idea what to say about the wait.  Could be another month; could be 9 months (as it was for me).

But... Think about this for a moment -- do you really want to work for an agency that treats people that way?  Spend some time on this site (now that you've experienced it, perhaps you're not thinking -- as I did -- that this site was just a bunch of whiners that failed).   

If you've got a good legal background, go into defense work and make it your life's mission to fight against government tyrany as displayed by their use of the polygraph.  Civil Rights attorneys play a critical role in our nation.

As has happened to many on here, take your experience as a blessing -- you found before commiting to that agnecy how screwed up they are.  Be grateful you didn't invest any of your life in a career there.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box polyfool
Especially Senior User

Reply #1 - May 19th, 2006 at 3:03am
Twin Guns,

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. Sounds like you were polygraphed by the FBI. If that's the case, your polygrapher lied to you about the agency's use of the polygraph. An applicant who doesn't pass the poly will not get hired period. Your polygrapher's actions indicate that you indeed showed a reaction to the application question. If you fail one question in a series, you fail the whole series. Two weeks to a month is about the normal time it takes to get the "not within acceptable parameters" letter. Expect one--it's probably on its way. 

By the way, you were doomed from the get go when you mentioned this site to your polygrapher. Truth and honesty  will get you nowhere with a polygraph examiner. 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #2 - May 19th, 2006 at 6:55pm
TwinGuns

I totally agree with Jeffery and Polyfool.

Why would anyone want to work for an agency that HAS to report to egotisticle maniacs like Negropanda and Rummyfield? Surely your law degree will provide a more rewarding field of work. Rove and Bush sure have a history of poor appointments.

The BP cuff being so tight as to cut off circulation is nothing short of abuse. That may be the cause of your involentary movement. (If there ACTUALLY was movement). I can tell you, from personal research, that that it doesn't have to be that tight to register a change in BP.

Why not use your law degree to help us in our fight against government corruption?

IP Logged

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X