Normal Topic Polygraph summary!! (Read 1999 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box chaoticseed
New User

Polygraph summary!!
Feb 25th, 2006 at 9:10pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Well not so much a summary...

Im very new to this polygraph stuff so i dont know too much.  But ive read through the websites and have gained a little knowledge.

The way i see it if you can just control your SELF, and not worry about the question your being asked, you have no problem of passing the test!!! I could be wrong.

If your being asked a question you dont feel comfortable with, i suppose most people care about that question being asked,  cant you just not care.

I feel when i go into that room and take the polygraph test the only thing i might be nervous about is that room with that guy asking me $@#&ing stupid question.
In my mind i could care less about what hes asking me and simply deny the questions i have to lie about.  For some reason reading all the information i have read, has given me the confidence knowing that i WILL beat this polygraph test.(Correct me if im wrong)

If the the examiner asks me if ive smoked marijuana before in my life, in which i have, and i tell him "no" calmly without worrying about if the machine will detect any deception, would i be fine?

My question is, i guess:   If you can be totally calm and and answer the questions you need to answer falsely, similarily to in a way you would answer truthfully, ARE YOU GONNA PASS??

Summed up in my mind i think the only reason you fail is if you take the test worrying about something whether your lying or not...

One more thing...  If a thumbtack in the shoe will throw off a polygraph, is that because your focusing on the pain and if so instead of a thumbtack in the shoe(ouch*) how bout a really good cigarette burn somewhere else on your body(or something of that nature)???

"Powerful minds dont think alike!!"

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box retcopper
Very Senior User

Re: Polygraph summary!!
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2006 at 10:21pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Chaoticseed:

Walking on hot coals before you take the test would really get your mind off the questions.  Yur'e post has to be a joke, right?

IP Logged

Polygraph summary!!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X