Normal Topic Federal Probation regulations (Read 967 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Benson
New User

Federal Probation regulations
Dec 25th, 2005 at 5:19am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Can anyone refer me to a source for regulations in reference to Polygraph exams provided by civil contractors for the Federal Probation Department.

I was told at the time of my exam that the tape recording of the session was required to be retained until I was off probation.  However, about a year into my supervised release, The Court granted my motion for a copy of the tape.   The examiner alleged that he was unable to locate the tape.

This is critical to me because there were inacuracies <sp> in the written report which resulted in very stringent restrictions being placed upon me.  These restrictions caused me to be unemployed for 18 months after my release, and untimately serving an additional 6 months in prison for Probation Violations.

I'm considering a civil liable suit against the examiner but I'm looking for background into regulations before I proceed.

Thanks in advance for any assistance 

--b--

IP Logged

Federal Probation regulations

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X