Normal Topic bureau interrogator named (Read 2630 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box qwerty0345
New User

bureau interrogator named
Dec 12th, 2005 at 9:55pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I am tired of these people ruining the lives of so many truly qualified applicants. Steve Sparks in D.C. gives polygraphs for the FBI.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nonombre
Especially Senior User

Re: bureau interrogator named
Reply #1 - Dec 13th, 2005 at 1:38am
qwerty0345 wrote on Dec 12th, 2005 at 9:55pm:
I am tired of these people ruining the lives of so many truly qualified applicants. Steve Sparks in D.C. gives polygraphs for the FBI.

What did Mr. Sparks do?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box nolehce
User

Reply #2 - Dec 13th, 2005 at 8:00am
I had my FBI polygraph with Mr. Sparks as well -- I regret that I ever shook the man's hand. The session capped an overall chaotic, incompetent and bungled hiring process on the part of the FBI.

From the moment Sparks called me to schedule the polygraph, I could tell from his gruff nonchalance that he didn't even want to have to "examine" me and that he didn't give a rat's ass if I "failed."

It was all standard crap -- anything you're not telling me that you want to get off your chest because these readings tell me something's bugging you -- etc.

He capped it off by telling me that most likely I had failed and that I would get a letter in two weeks or so to that effect.

My god he was a cheeseball -- pale, tacky-shirted with a muppet grin as he digested my supposedly unsatisfactory exam results.

I understand that the whole intimidation, guilt-trip approach is part of a polygrapher's modus operandi -- but in this case I could see that the assholery as practiced by this career loser was genuine.

Oh -- Mr. Sparks did mention to me that he had spent time overseas for the bureau as a polygrapher. Am I endangering his pathetic life by contributing to his "outing"? That's not my intention but our country sure wouldn't lose much if he was no longer in the government's employ.

It was also kinda creepy that he had a picture of his wife(?) or some woman on the desk across from me as I was strapped into the chair.

I appealed the results of my "failed" poly and was granted a new exam -- which I turned down. By the time they offered me a re-test I had seen what a crappity smacked up organization the FBI is and had already been offered another job at even higher salary.

I hope he and his lie detector buddies rot in hell.

At least the terrorists don't use polygraphs on their members -- and their fighters seem to be much more effective than the FBI.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box gelb disliker
Senior User

Reply #3 - Dec 24th, 2005 at 10:43pm
Its funny that Nonombre is asking in his shy, coy way of "what did he do."    I guess you just need more fuel to verify your pesudo job.  Try a little harder Nonombre.  The fact that he was an examiner is enough of "what he does."

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box gelb disliker
Senior User

Reply #4 - Dec 24th, 2005 at 10:50pm
Nonombre,

do you think you can truthfully pass a polygraph if you were given one?   if you were considered "deception indicated", how would you explain this?

IP Logged

bureau interrogator named

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X