Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) FBI Spy Leandro Aragoncillo Passed Polygraph (Read 67154 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Jay Johnson

Re: FBI Spy Leandro Aragoncillo Passed Polygraph
Reply #15 - Feb 7th, 2017 at 10:46pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I knew Leonardo in the Marine Corps for roughly a month due to replacing him at Folsom PA.  He always came across as a hot-shot know-it-all and arrogance was his most pronounced characteristic.  Hence, he may have BS'd his way through the polygraph because he was SO slick.  As you can imagine when I saw his face on CNN I wasn't surprised.  Being the smartest person in the room caught up with him.  Definitely a poor reflection on the Marine Corps.  Does anyone know if he's still in prison?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #16 - Feb 8th, 2017 at 5:02am
The Federal Bureau of Prisons website indicates that Leandro Aragoncillo was released on 28 May 2014.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #17 - Feb 9th, 2017 at 7:47am
Quote:
I knew Leonardo in the Marine Corps for roughly a month due to replacing him at Folsom PA.  He always came across as a hot-shot know-it-all and arrogance was his most pronounced characteristic.  Hence, he may have BS'd his way through the polygraph because he was SO slick.  As you can imagine when I saw his face on CNN I wasn't surprised.  Being the smartest person in the room caught up with him.  Definitely a poor reflection on the Marine Corps.  Does anyone know if he's still in prison?

What I find truly amazing is how someone with $500K of debt and a criminal record in the Philippines was able to obtain a security clearance and be hired by the FBI in the first place! Shocked

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box xenonman
God Member
Banned

May sarin, ricin, and
variola major befall
Langley

Reply #18 - Feb 9th, 2017 at 7:55am
George W. Maschke wrote on Feb 8th, 2017 at 5:02am:
The Federal Bureau of Prisons website indicates that Leandro Aragoncillo was released on 28 May 2014.

Was he under any type of federal Supervised Release program after his leaving federal prison? Roll Eyes

What do we call it when every employee of the Agency's Office of Security
and Office of Personnel drowns in the Potomac?   A great beginning!

The best intelligence community employee is a compromised IC employee!
YouTube  
IP Logged

FBI Spy Leandro Aragoncillo Passed Polygraph

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X