Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Re: Passed my polygraph....and LIED! (Read 12015 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box retcopper
Very Senior User

Re: Passed my polygraph....and LIED!
Reply #15 - Sep 9th, 2005 at 9:50pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Drew:

You have it backwards. The question should be what lesson did the juvenile learn not the parents.  You talk about putting the  cart before the horse.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box responder
New User

Reply #16 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 5:38am
innocence_faded wrote on Sep 8th, 2005 at 6:47am:
Interesting responses. Polyfool you had a few questions regarding the test, possibly intended to prove me wrong, but in any case I will answer them. 

Wink Your 16 year old is a fake. "interesting responses," yes indeed liar. Your pathetic writing of trying to fill the responses of a 16 year old is very comical. For one you should have thrown off your grammar a bit, for two, used non adult responses based on cultural acquaintance LOL, and three, played dumb. You remind me of a look alike Saddam, or Bin Laden with a bad nose. Nice try, gotta give ya dibs as you did fool professionals in a field with your fiction writing. What can be said here is if fiction can fool you, certainly breathing manipulation and mental concentration is more than enough! 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box thing
New User

Reply #17 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 8:13pm
Quote:
  Your 16 year old is a fake. "interesting responses," yes indeed liar.

Quote:
...non adult responses based on cultural acquaintance...

Assume nothing.   

I never assume people on the net are just who and what they say they are... But. 
Could be a kid. Could be a smart kid.

When I was 16, I was literate and (reasonably) well read.
I know young people who are perfectly capable of writing with good grammer and without "non adult" cultural references.

IP Logged

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X