Normal Topic Polywogged (Read 2284 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Polygone
New User

Stop the poly.The life
you save will be your
own.

Polywogged
May 2nd, 2005 at 4:25am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
......take more action, less bickering.
 The polystop machine is in motion and working.
                                                      Polygone

[please see my new topic post for a response to the three comments below. Thank you]
                                                       Polygone
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2005 at 7:53am by Polygone »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill Crider
Very Senior User

Re: Pollywogged
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2005 at 5:47am
you probably have no idea the extent to which those of us on the board have taklen action. either thru writing congress, legal action, testimony, etc.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Brandon Hall
Ex Member

Re: Pollywogged
Reply #2 - May 2nd, 2005 at 9:22am
The sad truth is that polygraphy is far from going away.  We all know this to be true.  The polygraph is so ingrained into American myth that it will be hard to disprove to the absolute to the bushwacked public.  Before my experience I had my doubts, but nothing I would have pursued.  The truth is that the only ones pursuing change to this abomination are those that have had the opportunity to be classified as untruthful when in fact they were truthful.  The vast public has an absence of this opportunity.

That is why I choose to do what is within my ability (and lawful) to speak against this most un-American of policies.  I have written those in the legislative arena to include federal and state level politicians.  I have gone so far as to contact local politicians who have no control over the use of polygraphy.  I wear a cap, a t-shirt and display bumper-stickers to speak out about the abuses of polygraphy.  If anyone has better ideas and ideas which prove to be more effective please speak up.  I am willing to use any legal means necessary to end this most unfair practice.  However, any means will be time-consuming and must not be easily given up.

IP Logged

Polywogged

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X