Normal Topic need help and quick (Read 2653 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box shopper
New User

need help and quick
Apr 1st, 2005 at 4:13am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
heres the deal my boyfriend wants me to take a lie detector test so he can find out if i am gulity of cheating on him or not (which i am) i was going to come clean until he told me if i did infact cheat its over for good... i defently do not want that at all i have been with this wonderful guy for 5 years, i need to know if there is anyway of me getting answers to be inconclusive or passing for that matter. i am a pretty paryonoid person to begin with, i can already see my self failing when they ask my name please help the test is approaching fast...

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box yatittle
Senior User

Re: need help and quick
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2005 at 4:42am
shopper wrote on Apr 1st, 2005 at 4:13am:
heres the deal my boyfriend wants me to take a lie detector test so he can find out if i am gulity of cheating on him or not (which i am) i was going to come clean until he told me if i did infact cheat its over for good... i defently do not want that at all i have been with this wonderful guy for 5 years, i need to know if there is anyway of me getting answers to be inconclusive or passing for that matter. i am a pretty paryonoid person to begin with, i can already see my self failing when they ask my name please help the test is approaching fast...

Speaking on behalf of the test concerns, this website is not a place where people are welcome to come and find out how to lie and pass the test. So if that is what you want to do, then you should go elsewhere.

With respect to the cheating, cut the guy some slack and get out of the relationship. He doesn't want to be with a cheater. Avoid the test, avoid causing your boyfriend continued grief, and avoid giving him STDs from your other affairs.

The 'I will never do it again' is irrelevant, as your boyfriend has obviously made apparent.

Seriously.
Randy

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box polyfool
Especially Senior User

Re: need help and quick
Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2005 at 5:40am
Shopper,

You should steer clear of polygraphs period--they are unreliable even when one is honest. For once, I agree with Randy--sort of. You should tell your boyfriend the truth. It sounds like he already knows it or else he would not be asking you to take a polygraph.

IP Logged

need help and quick

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X