Normal Topic FBI NAC And Arrest History (Read 3194 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dayzedandconfused
New User

FBI NAC And Arrest History
Feb 15th, 2005 at 3:21am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Hi all!!!! I am in need of assistance with my situation at hand. I recently was awarded a conditional letter of appointment to the FBI in a professional support position. I currently have a DoD security clearance and on the FBI Form 104 or 140. It asked about my past arrest record and I said no. So this week I recieved a letter from the FBI saying that my employment was rescinded based on a past arrest that I had. I was so young when this arrest occured and I was in the military at the time. I sent a letter to my state court magistrate and I pleaded first offender act. That was 7 years ago and I just got off the phone with my lawyer and he said that I have a felony warrant stemming from that arrest 7 years ago and if I get pulled over for anything they will lock me up. My lawyer says that I need to get on this RIGHT AWAY....My question is I recently had my 5 yr PR done on me and now this FBI thing on me. What will be the status of my clearance and how can I update my FBI record to reflect that when this matter is cleared to have it removed or adjudicated with the positive results? Am I now barred from ever applying to the FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.....PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS!!!!!

DayzedandConfused

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box anxietyguy
Very Senior User

Re: FBI NAC And Arrest History
Reply #1 - Feb 15th, 2005 at 3:37am
I think you will have a hard time getting a clearance being charged with a felony.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box yatittle
Senior User

Reply #2 - Feb 15th, 2005 at 5:24am
How long of time elapsed between the time you received your letter of conditional employment, and the letter rescinding your conditional employment?

Just wondering how long it took them to find out this when they should have known about it before offering you conditional employment.

Randy

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #3 - Feb 16th, 2005 at 5:19pm
Dear yatittle,

It can be well over a year between getting a letter of conditional appointment and a letter rescinding it.

Dear dayzedand confused,

Were you older than 18 when the arrest occured?  Was this previous arrest ever documented on previous applications or current ones for security reason (military or civilian)?

Regards
Regards.

IP Logged

FBI NAC And Arrest History

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X