Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) CVSA Maker Admits Device Cannot Detect Lies! (Read 55077 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill_Brown
Very Senior User

Re: CVSA Maker Admits Device Cannot Detect Lies!
Reply #15 - May 29th, 2011 at 5:43pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Polyvsa, 

I will inform you you are not "Certified" by APA.  You were a member in 2000.  The "Certificate" you received from APA is a membership certificate that identifies you as a member, it certifies you in nothing, it is meant for purposes of displaying your membership. 

I am not sure of the Lafayette Certification, I think that is an instructors certification which demonstrates you are proficient in the use of their equipment only and can teach others how to use their program. 

You seem to use these "Certificates" as advertisement. They are all expired and only show you attended training over 10 years ago.  Your lapse in membership in the APA demonstrates you are not willing to abide by the rules of the APA.  

I have been a member of the APA for over 25 years.  My membership entitles me to attend seminars and obtain updated information in polygraph.  I also participate in on going research.  

You are in fact "One Dimensional", it is called ego centric (sp).  

I will apologize for saying you have the appearance of being a fraud.  I do have issues with your postings and advertisements on this board.  This web site is for discussion of polygraph and vsa, not for advertisement of ones products.  The administrators of course will make that decision, not I.  

I expect Stefano will respond to your demeaning statement about his postings.  

Regards
« Last Edit: May 29th, 2011 at 6:48pm by Bill_Brown »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stefano
Ex Member

Reply #16 - May 29th, 2011 at 7:54pm
polyvsa wrote on May 29th, 2011 at 10:29am:
Stefano,

You sound like a total jerk.

Internet marketing is one of the most effective ways to get a product name into the marketplace.

Now, even a dickhead has heard of it.

Sometimes it takes a jerk to get someone to show their true colors which you kaleidoscopically accomplished with this eloquent posting.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box polyvsa
New User

Reply #17 - May 30th, 2011 at 2:20pm
Bill,
The apa does not abide by its own rules. It is a self serving club. The APA's secretariat recommended an Instructor "very highly" many years ago and then ducked and dived for 2 years before issuing cerificates and only then after threat of legal action.

The apa ignored the unethical and dishonest activities of its local chapter pre 2000.

So, yes. Spot on. The APA 'rules' are for fools.

Stefano,
Google: Narcissist.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Bill_Brown
Very Senior User

Reply #18 - May 30th, 2011 at 6:40pm
Egocentric bias occurs when people claim more responsibility for themselves for the results of a joint action than an outside observer would credit them.

Narcissism is the personality trait of egotism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. 

From a news article in your country.  

Alleged deception in a book - somewhat ironically about uncovering deception - is at the centre of a spat between two top forensic investigators. 
The recently published book, Truth Extraction: How to Read Between the Lines, is described as "an essential tool for all to whom truth matters" and carries the endorsement of Carte Blanche TV personalities George Mazarakis and Derek Watts. 
It is co-authored by communications expert Malcolm Russell, formerly of Highveld Stereo and Radio 702. 
But it is the second co-author, South African fraud investigator Clifton "Cliff" Coetzee, who stands accused of plagiarising the work of his American colleague, Nathan Gordon. 

Seems both terms apply to you Cliff.  Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.  I believe further discourse would be of no benefit and only detract from my own credibility.   

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box WTF!

Reply #19 - Jun 5th, 2011 at 9:11am
I have personally encountered this wonderful device and now am facing a "confession" from this machine, when I clearly never said I did anything but after a half hour or so of being told I was a liar.  I said maybe I am a liar and now am facing a D felony.  WHAT DO I DO?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #20 - Jun 5th, 2011 at 1:25pm
Quote:
I have personally encountered this wonderful device and now am facing a "confession" from this machine, when I clearly never said I did anything but after a half hour or so of being told I was a liar.  I said maybe I am a liar and now am facing a D felony.  WHAT DO I DO?

Stop talking to the police, get a criminal defense lawyer now, and do not speak with the police again without your lawyer by your side. And never submit at a lie detector "test" of any kind. If you don't already have a lawyer, Martindale's on-line directory may be helpful for finding one near you:

http://www.martindale.com

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Shitty

Reply #21 - Jun 7th, 2011 at 1:15am
I don't see how they can tell you that the machine confirms a lie and that your "confession" produced from that will hold up in court.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box SpenserMolnar

Reply #22 - Apr 14th, 2012 at 4:35pm
Wow, Bill_brown and stefano got so put in their place by polyvsa it's ridiculous and borders on world class. I can't believe bill would resort to quoting out of context that crap and putting it in yellow, not to mention the rest of his obvious biased banter. 

Thanks for entertaining me you two, it's great to see the power of human weakness in action. I had to comment even though it's been a year. Cliff, if you ever read this: I just found out about you but you really impressed me, good job.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box emmanuel4567

Reply #23 - Jun 3rd, 2012 at 5:12am
polyvsa wrote on May 27th, 2011 at 12:49pm:
Bill,

I am co-developer of the product.

Can you mention ONE polygraph study that was not industry funded ? (mnfr-> apa -> fed govt or uni ) I dont think so according to NAS 2003.

I am not a greenhorn btw. I have been in the PDD industry for +25 yrs and hold a poly instr cert from LIC circa 1987.

AVSA is based on original vsa - Lippold tremor. Unlike lvas and other vsa's, AVSA has a neural network scoring processor trained by scoring and input of human expertise.

I am satisfied that avsa is as reliable as poly in the hands of a skilled examiner. 'Skilled' being a prerequisite.

AVSA as a product needs no study just as axciton, lic, limestone etc need no product study. The latter mnfrs rely on existing poly studies and in turn avsa relies on existing vsa studies.

I have no quarrel with tecgnologies. I have quarrel with ignorant examiners who claim to be professionals. Really, if one has not tried different tech's oneself, then one should not badmouth that which one does not know.

If you are actually interested in the reliability of AVSA I would be happy to provide you with a trial copy.

Dont be one dimensional in your approach to DOD. Use all the skills and technology available to you.

My eml is visible in my profile if you want to take up the offer.

Be Nice.

hey i want to buy avsa pro can somebody help me.

IP Logged

CVSA Maker Admits Device Cannot Detect Lies!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X