Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Lawsuit (Read 28748 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anonymous

Lawsuit
Apr 6th, 2004 at 6:12pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I was told by the Secret Service and FBI that I lied about my drug past.  If I lied on the ploygraph about my drug past, I would sign a letter that I will serve a 100 years of hard labor.  I never Lied.  I would love to join the federal lawsuit because that junk science does not stand a chance against the truth.  However, Mr Zeid told me it would cost me about 12,000 dollars just to start which I do not have.  Is there a way where a poor man can sue because I know I am right.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I-Smell-BS

Re: Lawsuit
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2004 at 9:17pm
Quote:
I was told by the Secret Service and FBI that I lied about my drug past.  If I lied on the ploygraph about my drug past, I would sign a letter that I will serve a 100 years of hard labor.  I never Lied.  I would love to join the federal lawsuit because that junk science does not stand a chance against the truth.  However, Mr Zeid told me it would cost me about 12,000 dollars just to start which I do not have.  Is there a way where a poor man can sue because I know I am right. ?

$12,000?!?!? Shocked  Well George, it looks like your hero lawyer buddy is showing his real shyster colors.  Are you getting a big referral fee or some kind of cut for all the free advertisement you have been giving him. Cheesy

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2004 at 10:42pm
I-Smell-BS,

If Mark Zaid's career goal were to get rich, it is highly doubtful that he would have chosen to specialize in national security law.

Assuming that you are a polygraph operator -- one whose profession is based on a fraud -- you might be a bit more circumspect about calling anyone a "shyster." Something about stone throwing and glass houses, you know. Wink

For the record, no one associated with AntiPolygraph.org receives any compensation in cash or in kind for their efforts.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Reply #3 - Apr 6th, 2004 at 11:29pm
Suing the FBI for not hiring some lying sack of shit has nothing to do with "International Security Law".  It has more to do with ambulance chasing and that is exactly what shysters do. Grin

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box triple x
Very Senior User

Fear what you cannot see...

Reply #4 - Apr 7th, 2004 at 2:46am
I-Smell-BS,

If I didn't know better, I'd say you were a polygraph examiner. It's quite obvious, that you seem to take great pride and comfort with insulting other guest's and members alike. 

Rather than directing insults and hurling profanities at anyone who has a personal opinion or belief about polygraph countermeasures contrary to that of your own, why don't you try to contribute something of interest, or better yet, something possibly worthwhile?

The only BS I smell on this message board, are your posts.

triple x

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Apr 7th, 2004 at 3:40am
Hey triple prick, all I said was that George's hero lawyer buddy Zaid is starting to look like a shyster lawyer and that suing the FBI has nothing to do with "National Security Law".  And congratulations on your thousand dollar a day "tour" in Iraq as a contractor.  My tax money at work....  what a country!  Now you are back at your full time job of being the PC police for this board. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #6 - Apr 7th, 2004 at 4:31am
I-Smell-BS,

I understand your position on Mark Zaid, further explanation was not warranted.

I appreciate your noted appreciation, of those that have served their country in Iraq. Do you also share the same pathetic and sarcastic views for those personnel [civilian and military] that have fallen while serving in Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan? 

In addition, I’m interested to know how you feel about the contract security personnel that were executed and drug around the streets of Iraq, and hung from a bridge just a few days ago. If they were making the referenced thousand dollars a day, would this in some strange way make you feel better??

Having said that, am I to interpret your comment on the “thousand dollar a day tour in Iraq as a contractor? that this is a waste of your tax dollars?? 

Where did I say that I was a contractor? Or, that I made a $1,000.00 a day? 

There are many “civilians?throughout Kuwait, Iraq and Afghanistan that are not “contractors?  Defense Department personnel are not  “contractors? neither are various other Federal Agency civilians such as FBI, ATF, CIA, NSA, State Department, etc., etc.

You say, “what a country!?

I say, your damn right it is!

Triple x

IP Logged

Reply #7 - Apr 7th, 2004 at 4:55am
Hey Triple Excrement, don't tell me what is "warranted".  Look at the subject of this thread.  You are the one who is going on and on about unwarranted bullshit.  And I take it back about your being a thosand dollar a day man - you are obviously too stupid for that.  Probably just one of Cheney's chumps cooking food for Haliburton Services. Kissmy ass

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #8 - Apr 7th, 2004 at 5:45am
I-Smell-BS

Very impressive I must say. 

I’m unsure if you’re brilliant or simply a bafoon?I strongly suspect the latter.

When you’re asked specific questions, rather than intelligently respond and explain your position on the topic, you instead prefer to evade the issues completely, and pointlessly babble like the child you are. I bet that you’re not even old enough to buy beer yet.?

When you reply, be sure to insert your cute little smiley faces, as they definitely compliment and accentuate your pointless babble. In addition, the smiley faces make you seem superior to others.   

You figured me out, I’m a cook. . 

PS,
Have you ever thought about changing your board identity from: I-Smell-BS, to, I-Smell-Like-BS?.?? It would suite you much better.

Your response not warranted or required..!

Triple x

IP Logged

Reply #9 - Apr 7th, 2004 at 5:56am
Quote:

I’m unsure if you’re brilliant or simply a bafoon?I strongly suspect the latter.

Triple x

Very witty Triple Excrement.   

I on the other hand am sure you are a bafoon.  And your response is needed.  It is so easy for me to get your panties in a wad and you are so very funny when you are mad - and you just have to have the last word don't you girl?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box The truth

Reply #10 - Apr 7th, 2004 at 2:31pm
JUNO.COMQuote:

$12,000?!?!? Shocked  Well George, it looks like your hero lawyer buddy is showing his real shyster colors.  Are you getting a big referral fee or some kind of cut for all the free advertisement you have been giving him. Cheesy

Hey, I-Smell-BS..

It gets even better than that.  I have it on VERY reliable sources that the “honorable?Mark Zaid, esq, has on at least one occasion, subpoenaed official U.S. government documents under the discovery rules for use in preparing a class action lawsuit and then immediately turned around and gave it to his pals to post on this website.

Now I am not a lawyer, but I am SURE Mr. Zaid, esq., has violated the law or at least his professional ethics in the fact he used his official position as an officer of the court by obtaining a document under false pretenses.

In think they call that, "FRAUD."

The truth shall set you free.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anonymous

Reply #11 - Apr 7th, 2004 at 4:32pm
The Truth,

Assuming you are a polygrapher, it is quite easy to appreciate your embarrassment over many of the alleged government documents to have appeared on this site.  But (for the sake of conversation only) assuming Mr. Zaid has no security clearances and/or any documents he might have released had no marked restrictions in terms of dissemination (do you know otherwise?), is there any reason whatsoever that any unclassified materials the government makes available to him and his clients should not be posted on this site (or anywhere else for that matter)?  Your red-faced chagrin and the red-bottomed stink of the perpetually poopy one (he should check his own pants for the source of the constant foul odors he detects) have little bearing on the right of the public and the constant stream of victims produced by your community to know about that which you and friends foist upon them.  Furthermore, I would suggest it is very much in the interest of Mr. Zaid’s clients for the public to know and to react in outrage to the "thinking" and conduct reflected in some of the documents contained on this site.  And finally, it would appear a little disingenuous to question Mr. Zaid's motivation for representing his clients (suggesting a financial one) and then criticize the free public service he provides by releasing the nonsense the government provides as it comes his way.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box gate1999keeper
New User

Reply #12 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 5:09pm
Wink

Thanks for the entertainment boys.

It is nice that both of you are allowed to have your own opinions and the protected right to express them.

Mr. Smell, you need a hug and a piece of warm apple pie.

Mr. X, abusers need victims.  Name callers are potential abusers, if not already.  Domestic violent victims recognize the red flag that rises when a person uses name-calling to intimidate their victim.

On the other hand, if the results of any polygraph exam can be manipulated, then I encourage both of you to put your heads together to figure out a better solution to detect deceit.

You both sound extremely intelligent and insightful.

Wink Wink

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mark S. Zaid, Esq.
New User

Reply #13 - Jul 22nd, 2005 at 1:38am
This is the first time I am reading this thread, and even though it has seen no action in one year, I will still post a response.

Those of you, all of whom are conveniently anonymous, who have chosen to disparage my motives and reputation have no clue as to what they are talking about. You are more than willing to come down to my office at anytime and discuss this matter instead of hiding behind the shield of the Internet. And if you are, as some suspect, actually employed by the federal government, particularly as a polygrapher, than your actions are even more disgraceful and cowardly and I challenge you to come forward and idenitfy yourself. 

As far as the document someone referred to, it was provided as part of a legitimate discovery request, which the government never challenged, and is neither classified nor ever was (notwithstanding the fact that, yes, I do hold security clearances with different agencies). It is also not privileged nor subject to a protective order. The only reason why some in the Government did not like the fact that it was provided to this website is that it supports the case of those who were vicitimized by pre-employment polygraphs.

Mark S. Zaid, Esq.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stoppolyabusenow
New User

Reply #14 - Dec 6th, 2007 at 2:49am
I don't think that this person is looking for a lawyer to be his hero.  I think he just wants to clear his good name and help put a stop to this pseudoscience bullshit.  There is no other way to fight these $%#^idiots, except through the courts and unfortunately you need a lawyer to do that.  If there was some way that I could make a difference and put a stop to the wholesale abuse of government employees and applicants that doesn't involve the courts, let me know and I'm there.  Someday we will all look back on this, like our parents looked back at the McCarthy era.  People will say with disbelief, "Can you believe they actually did this to people?  What a bunch of morons."  But, until that day comes, we are stuck with this rampant injustice and the lawyers who deserve to make a living more than polygraphers.  I don't know how they can even sleep at night.  Anyone who can conduct polygraph examinations on people who are not criminal suspects has not morals.

IP Logged

Lawsuit

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X