Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Did I pass? (Read 23283 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dimas
Especially Senior User

Re: Did I pass?
Reply #15 - Jul 15th, 2004 at 3:00am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Sorry, ISBS, nope, I'm not beechtrees or dave.   Then again a DUMBASS like you most likely doesn't have the deductive capacity to know or distinguish between one poster and another.

I tried to be civil, but it looks like you are a very unhappy person and your posts reflect it.   If you are that unhappy with your life I have two words for you.

END YOURSELF

For the record, a dumbass like you would obviously not be aware that he himself is a dumbass.  This is my last post to you about this or probably anything else, as you have once again proven that you cannot begin to even mount an argument based on any facts or relevant info.
You are a very unhappy person, it is you that you have to blame for your lack of success, not others. You are not really "pissing us off", I think people on this board pity you more than anything.  On the bright side I am comforted by the fact that I have indeed pointed out the fact that you are and behave like a Dumbass (I think thanks to you this has now become my favorite expletive,  as you have become my reference point for measuring whether or not a person is one), ignorance of your stupidy is no excuse for it, at least now you are aware of it.

P.S. for future reference when someone orders a number 1, all you have to do is look for the neat little key labeled '1'.

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."&&

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box I-SMELL-BS

Reply #16 - Jul 15th, 2004 at 3:50am
dimas wrote on Jul 14th, 2004 at 6:25am:
ISBS,   

I was punished for being truthful to my examiner by telling him I knew how it worked.   

Funny, that is exactly what happened to a fellow by the name of Dave who posts under the name of Beechtrees.  I guess both of you guys let your alligator mouth overload your piss ant ass and that is the real reason why you were DQ'd at the polygraph phase.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beech trees
God Member

Reply #17 - Jul 15th, 2004 at 7:43pm
Quote:

Funny, that is exactly what happened to a fellow by the name of Dave who posts under the name of Beechtrees.  I guess both of you guys let your alligator mouth overload your piss ant ass and that is the real reason why you were DQ'd at the polygraph phase.

Would you mind pointing out the posts in which I stated I was 'truthful with my examiner by telling him I knew how it [the polygraph] worked'?

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Reply #18 - Jul 15th, 2004 at 7:54pm
Quote:

Would you mind pointing out the posts in which I stated I was 'truthful with my examiner by telling him I knew how it [the polygraph] worked'?

Hey Dave, long time no see.  Are you saying you didn't do that?   And aren't you and dimwit dimas one and the same?

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #19 - Jul 16th, 2004 at 8:59pm
Quote:
Hey Dave, long time no see.  Are you saying you didn't do that?   And aren't you and dimwit dimas one and the same?

I'm asking you to simply back up your gratuitous assertion that what happened to poster 'Dimas':

I was punished for being truthful to my examiner by telling him I knew how it worked.   

'...is exactly what happened to a fellow by the name of Dave who posts under the name of Beechtrees.'

Since I am a registered contributor of the message board, the Search function can be used to pull up everything I've posted here.

With regard to your last question, no, I have never contributed to this message board except as user 'beech_trees' or later on as 'beech trees' (no underscore).

Under what other names have you contributed to this board?

Dave

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box NeutralObserver

Reply #20 - Jul 16th, 2004 at 9:37pm
Quote:

I'm asking you to simply back up your gratuitous assertion that what happened to poster 'Dimas':

'...is exactly what happened to a fellow by the name of Dave who posts under the name of Beechtrees.'

Since I am a registered contributor of the message board, the Search function can be used to pull up everything I've posted here.

With regard to your last question, no, I have never contributed to this message board except as user 'beech_trees' or later on as 'beech trees' (no underscore).

Under what other names have you contributed to this board?

Dave

Dave, I don't think ISBS was quoting you, I think think he just made what you describe as a "gratuitous assertion", and I also observe that you have not denied that it is true.   

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #21 - Jul 16th, 2004 at 10:15pm
Quote:

Dave, I don't think ISBS was quoting you, I think think he just made what you describe as a "gratuitous assertion", and I also observe that you have not denied that it is true.  

It is clear from my post that I do not believe 'isbs' was quoting me.

It should also be clear from my invitation to back up the gratuitous assertion that it never happened.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box guest

Reply #22 - Jul 17th, 2004 at 1:57am
Quote:

It should also be clear from my invitation to back up the gratuitous assertion that it never happened.

If you weren't DQ'd for that, then what were you DQ'd for?

IP Logged

Reply #23 - Jul 17th, 2004 at 10:58pm
Quote:

That is the bullshit I smell.  Dave, why don't you just admit it?  After all, it's no big deal.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #24 - Jul 18th, 2004 at 12:53am
Quote:

That is the bullshit I smell.  Dave, why don't you just admit it?  After all, it's no big deal.

Alas, mr. isbs, I am gainfully employed in the career of my choice after successfully employing countermeasures-- as is clearly described in the archive of my postings dating back to 2001.

Cheers,

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Donald J. Krapohl

Reply #25 - Jul 18th, 2004 at 3:03am
Quote:

Alas, mr. isbs, I am gainfully employed in the career of my choice after successfully employing countermeasures-- as is clearly described in the archive of my postings dating back to 2001.

Cheers,

I remember it a little differently, and I think ISBS's version is closer to the truth.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box ISBS is Full of it

Reply #26 - Jul 18th, 2004 at 5:17am
Well Beech it appears that you have now found out what names ISBS is also posting as.  Very sad Cry

IP Logged

Reply #27 - Jul 18th, 2004 at 5:22am
I apologize to everyone.   I realized the other day that I was venting all my anger at people that post here.  My life isn't going all to greatly.  I am quite lonely, lost my recent job at the Burger Hut and still live with my parents.   I wish I could say my wife even left me, but I have never been popular enough with the ladies to be able to get one to go out with me, so marriage has always been a long shot.  I guess you could say I am going through a mid-life crisis.   Well I gotta go, my dad needs to use his computer.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Reply #28 - Jul 18th, 2004 at 8:40am
The post by "ISBS is Full of it" posted 17 July 2004 at 10:17 P.M. and the post by "I-SMELL-BS" posted five minutes later, at 10:22 P.M., originated from the same IP address.

It is also doubtful whether the post dated 17 July at 8:03 P.M. purporting to be from Donald J. Krapohl, a researcher at the Department of Defense Polygraph Institute,  is authentic.

Any further posts to this message thread should substantially address the issues raised by the poster who originated it.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box dimas
Especially Senior User

Reply #29 - Jul 18th, 2004 at 12:48pm
Actually, both posts were posted by me and done to prove a point.   ISBS could be anyone or a multitude of nobodys.  Amazingly, however, he usually gets someone who is posted as "anonymous" or whatever other name to back up his often thoughtless and pointless arguments.  

ISBS is a "Loser" and a Nobody.   I think it is about time we all took the time to ignore him and perhaps he or they or whomever all the ISBS's are will go away.  

I think we have all wasted enough time on this issue.  Hopefully in the future, when those of us who frequent this board take the time to answer a question for someone the administrator could do us all a favor and remove ISBS's useless and insulting posts.

"But I, being poor, have only my dreams. I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."&&

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Did I pass?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X