Normal Topic polygrapher or machine? or both? (Read 7959 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box eric
New User

polygrapher or machine? or both?
Jan 20th, 2004 at 8:00am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
  This is a true story, it happened about 3hrs ago to me. ( George: you're familiar with my situation.)  Anyway, I had to meet with a polygrapher today, for an oriantation meeting.  The full discloser test was to be on Jan 26.  When I got there his attitude was very hostile towards me.  (oh well).  We sat down to discuss the questionier, when I asked him to verify his version of victom, he made it apparent he was annoyed (to say the least).  He then said I had to pay him $350 now.  I was shocked, and I told him nobody told me I had to pay this, and especially today.  He then rebutted telling me I was told by his secretary to bring the money.  Again I told him I was not.  He then actually told me I was a liar and that she would never forget to tell this.  After a few minutes of very intense arguing I told him to hook me to the machine and prove it.  He then told me to leave and cancled my testing appt.  As I left he also stated that if I take the test on the 26th.  his  report wouldn't have been ready by the 29th.  I told him a verbal pass or no pass to the DA would be fine.  He got upset with that and said "I won't do that".  I  needed this test, and had no desire to piss him off.   My point is, not only did I have to fear the test, but I was also prejudged by the tester.  I stood up for myself, and he didn't like that.   I thought the polygrapher was to be a nuetral person.  A major part of my case depends on his report, now I'm glad I wont have it, regardless of the consiquences.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Re: polygrapher or machine? or both?
Reply #1 - Jan 20th, 2004 at 7:32pm
To All

I think it's time that I leave these boards (and some of the "false positive" wimps will say good riddance) because every time I read a post like this I get so upset that I start shaking.  It seems that the younger generation of this country has no fight in them, even for self preservation, and that upsets me as much. It used to be that people would stand up and fight for self and country to the death. That was instilled in me from childhood and it still has a grip on me at the age of 73. I simply cannot stand a defeatist attitude.

Wheather the polygraph stays or goes doesn't affect me at all. This was just a project that I undertook in my lifelong fight at exposing corruption in government and corporations. I am a person who needs projects, along with hard work at my mine, that I think will help people along life's road. Keeps me young and strong both mentally and physically. 

Eric

To you and the others, who have come up against idiots like you mentioned, why not name them in your posts here and expose them with a "letter the editor" of you local paper..?  This would help others to identify and reject the idiots and find someone else. If you won't file lawsuits, then this is the least you should do.

Public Servant

You still have an invite to hunt with me in Alaska.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box guest

Reply #2 - Jan 20th, 2004 at 7:55pm
Twoblock, I really hate to see you go.  But if you must leave, do us all a favor and take that pompous asshole Anonymous with you.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box eric
New User

Reply #3 - Jan 21st, 2004 at 3:07am
Twoblock, after my case is finished I do intend to pursue this issue.  My wife has also been in contact with the leading state paper.  Unfortionatly I dont think  that it would be in my best interest to start another fight just yet.  However my attnys. and the courts will be told of the situation.   
  Polygraphers know that you're guilt or innocence rests in their hands, and perhaps to some that gives them a power trip.   
  I dont think you should leave this site.  People need to know that lives are being destroyed by not only the "machine", but also by the people who run them. (I'm not saying they're all bad people).   
  The only way for the public to know how to defend themselves is by learning all the different aspects of the "machine".

IP Logged

polygrapher or machine? or both?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X