Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
AntiPolygraph.org
Make a Donation

Important: We strongly recommend that you use the free Tor Browser Bundle when browsing AntiPolygraph.org. (Here's why.) For an alternative, system-wide implementation of Tor, try The Amnesiac Incognito Live System. For better anonymity, guest posting is enabled, and you may use a fake e-mail address (e.g., nobody@nowhere.com) when posting as a guest.

Be aware that polygraph operators also read the discussions on this message board. If you wish to remain anonymous, be careful not to post enough personal detail that you could be identified (for example, the exact date of your polygraph examination).

Try the chat room to communicate anonymously with other visitors presently online. (Choose a user name and leave the password field blank.)

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
personal interview 6 months later? (Read 1097 times)
Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box the manic

personal interview 6 months later?
Jan 21st, 2004 at 7:52pm
Mark & Quote Quote 
I took 2 rounds of poly in July, both of which were inconclusive, although I got the impression they thought I was lying on 1 item.  I got a call last week that the adjudicator wanted to meet with me to answer some questions, after 6 months!  People who went through the process with me have been finishing up recently. Thoughts?

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box annonymous

Re: personal interview 6 months later?
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2004 at 11:32pm
Mark & Quote Quote 
Yeah, I had a similar experience... maybe even a longer time gap! The personal interview was incredibly long and tedious but not nearly as hostile or spazzy as a polygraph. Anyway, expect another long wait after the personal interview, but I think it probably means you "failed" the polys, but they have no evidence against you and are still considering you despite poly "evidence".

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box anonymous

Reply #2 - Jan 22nd, 2004 at 8:09pm
Mark & Quote Quote 
Sounds like the NSA poly process.  I too have taken 4
polys and waiting a subject interview, which can take
up to a year.  The poly really is B.S...

IP Logged

Paste User Name in Quick Reply Box the manic

Reply #3 - Jan 22nd, 2004 at 11:12pm
Mark & Quote Quote 
Quote:
Yeah, I had a similar experience... maybe even a longer time gap! The personal interview was incredibly long and tedious but not nearly as hostile or spazzy as a polygraph. Anyway, expect another long wait after the personal interview, but I think it probably means you "failed" the polys, but they have no evidence against you and are still considering you despite poly "evidence".

I had my initial personal interview way back in oct of 2002......not sure why I have another one

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Reply Add Poll Send Topic Print
personal interview 6 months later?
Open Live Preview Live Preview

You can resize the message area by dragging the right- or bottom border.

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1: