Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Prison and a law suit (Read 21269 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box RETAO
New User

Prison and a law suit
Jun 6th, 2003 at 7:40pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I need your help.  I am a convicted sex offender and yes, according to the stupid standards put in place by society, I am guilty.  My lover is only 10 years only but she is very mature and knows her own mind.  The fact that I am 42 should have nothing to do with it.  As a part of my probation I am required to take polygraph test.  When I first started probation I was too afraid to do any thing with my lover because I knew I had to take a polygraph test and fear they would find out.  Then I found your website.  It sounded great.  I would have no problems with the polygraph test.  So I resumed my affair with my lover.  When my polygraph test came up I had a big problem.  When I got to the polygraph office the guy there had a copy of your book sitting on the table.  He asked me if I had read this book and I lied and told him that I had not.  On the test he asked me questions about having sex with children.  I tried to do the things that your book recommended but I guess they did not work.  After the test the guy told me that I had lied about having sex with children and that I had been trying to fake him out.  Then my lover told her parents we were seeing each other again.  I was arrested and questioned by the police.  To make a long story short, they found out everything.  I am now facing prison and my lover's parents are suing me.  They told me that they are considering bring criminal charges against you and your website.  Also my lover's parents and some other parents of children who have been molested are planning to sue you and your website for helping to get their kids molested.  Is there anything you can do to help me.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Re: Prison and a law suit
Reply #1 - Jun 6th, 2003 at 8:02pm
I am not normally a skeptic but this posting reads like a really bad TV telemovie on a third class cable network.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fed-up Fed

Reply #2 - Jun 6th, 2003 at 9:05pm
CONGRATULATIONS George.  It's your first testimonial.   
I know you and your little band of supporters are very proud.

'I need your help.  I am a convicted sex offender and yes, according to the stupid standards put in place by society, I am guilty.  My lover is only 10 years only but she is very mature and knows her own mind.  The fact that I am 42 should have nothing to do with it.  As a part of my probation I am required to take polygraph test.  When I first started probation I was too afraid to do any thing with my lover because I knew I had to take a polygraph test and fear they would find out.  Then I found your website.  It sounded great.  I would have no problems with the polygraph test.  So I resumed my affair with my lover.  When my polygraph test came up I had a big problem.  When I got to the polygraph office the guy there had a copy of your book sitting on the table.  He asked me if I had read this book and I lied and told him that I had not.  On the test he asked me questions about having sex with children.  I tried to do the things that your book recommended but I guess they did not work.  After the test the guy told me that I had lied about having sex with children and that I had been trying to fake him out.  Then my lover told her parents we were seeing each other again.  I was arrested and questioned by the police.  To make a long story short, they found out everything.  I am now facing prison and my lover's parents are suing me.  They told me that they are considering bring criminal charges against you and your website.  Also my lover's parents and some other parents of children who have been molested are planning to sue you and your website for helping to get their kids molested.  Is there anything you can do to help me. "

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #3 - Jun 6th, 2003 at 9:29pm
Fair Chance,

RETAO's posting is a fairly transparent fabrication. If it were true, and RETAO had indeed been "arrested and questioned by the police" and they "found out everything," then RETAO would still be in custody and not posting such drivel here.

It is disappointing to see polygraph supporters stooping to such disinformation tactics and attempting to silence this website through threatened legal action (a recurring theme from one or more anonymous polygraph proponents).

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beech trees
God Member

Reply #4 - Jun 6th, 2003 at 10:23pm
Sigh. Just when you think a polygrapher couldn't stoop any lower, they surprise you yet again.

RETAO wrote on Jun 6th, 2003 at 7:40pm:
I need your help.  I am a convicted sex offender and yes, according to the stupid standards put in place by society, I am guilty.  My lover is only 10 years only but she is very mature and knows her own mind.  The fact that I am 42 should have nothing to do with it.  As a part of my probation I am required to take polygraph test.  When I first started probation I was too afraid to do any thing with my lover because I knew I had to take a polygraph test and fear they would find out.  Then I found your website.  It sounded great.  I would have no problems with the polygraph test.  So I resumed my affair with my lover.  When my polygraph test came up I had a big problem.  When I got to the polygraph office the guy there had a copy of your book sitting on the table.  He asked me if I had read this book and I lied and told him that I had not.  On the test he asked me questions about having sex with children.  I tried to do the things that your book recommended but I guess they did not work.  After the test the guy told me that I had lied about having sex with children and that I had been trying to fake him out.  Then my lover told her parents we were seeing each other again.  I was arrested and questioned by the police.  To make a long story short, they found out everything.  I am now facing prison and my lover's parents are suing me.  They told me that they are considering bring criminal charges against you and your website.  Also my lover's parents and some other parents of children who have been molested are planning to sue you and your website for helping to get their kids molested.  Is there anything you can do to help me.  

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Poly-Killer
Senior User

"Knock, Knock!"

Reply #5 - Jun 6th, 2003 at 10:29pm
???...What a pitiful attempt...I would have thought the poly-geeks could at least be a little more creative.

Oh well

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fred F.
Very Senior User

Get Educated.... Knowledge
is Power

Reply #6 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 3:05am
Quote:
CONGRATULATIONS George.  It's your first testimonial.  
I know you and your little band of supporters are very proud.

'I need your help.  I am a convicted sex offender and yes, according to the stupid standards put in place by society, I am guilty.  My lover is only 10 years only but she is very mature and knows her own mind.  The fact that I am 42 should have nothing to do with it.  As a part of my probation I am required to take polygraph test.  When I first started probation I was too afraid to do any thing with my lover because I knew I had to take a polygraph test and fear they would find out.  Then I found your website.  It sounded great.  I would have no problems with the polygraph test.  So I resumed my affair with my lover.  When my polygraph test came up I had a big problem.  When I got to the polygraph office the guy there had a copy of your book sitting on the table.  He asked me if I had read this book and I lied and told him that I had not.  On the test he asked me questions about having sex with children.  I tried to do the things that your book recommended but I guess they did not work.  After the test the guy told me that I had lied about having sex with children and that I had been trying to fake him out.  Then my lover told her parents we were seeing each other again.  I was arrested and questioned by the police.  To make a long story short, they found out everything.  I am now facing prison and my lover's parents are suing me.  They told me that they are considering bring criminal charges against you and your website.  Also my lover's parents and some other parents of children who have been molested are planning to sue you and your website for helping to get their kids molested.  Is there anything you can do to help me. "

George Maschke Replies

Quote:
RETAO's posting is a fairly transparent fabrication. If it were true, and RETAO had indeed been "arrested and questioned by the police" and they "found out everything," then RETAO would still be in custody and not posting such drivel here

It is disappointing to see polygraph supporters stooping to such disinformation tactics and attempting to silence this website through threatened legal action (a recurring theme from one or more anonymous polygraph proponents).

Mr. Fed-up Fed,

You need to re-train on your investigative techniques.

Fred F. Wink

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #7 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 4:35am
Quote:
I am not normally a skeptic but this posting reads like a really bad TV telemovie on a third class cable network.

I am.  I'd bet good money it's baloney.

Ironic.  You'd think such "experts in human behavior" would be able to construct a convincing fabrication.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box orolan
Especially Senior User

Reply #8 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 5:12pm
???Really. A 42 year-old has sex with a 10 year-old and gets put on probation ??? Not in this country. Such an act is a life felony in 75% of the states.
What a joke.

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." &&U.S. Supreme Court Justice Louis D. Brandeis
IP Logged

God Member

Reply #9 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 2:52am
RETAO wrote on Jun 6th, 2003 at 7:40pm:
Then my lover told her parents we were seeing each other again.  I was arrested and questioned by the police.  To make a long story short, they found out everything.   

RETAO,

Flaws in your storyboard:

1:  Polygraph has nothing to do with anything.  The polygraph is inadmissable in court.  Fact, a living human being held admissable testimony against you.  Once again, fact of admissable evidence over polygraph voodoo.

2: You were "arrested" because of testimony, not polygraph evidence.

3:  I doubt that you would make bail if "they found out about everything".

This story and its resulting publicity would be the best thing that ever happened to antipolygraph.org.  The court   trial would be so juicy that many national affiliate broadcast systems would be outbidding it even more than the O.J. Simpson case.  I could see all of the expert "pro-polygraph" and "anti-polygraph" advisors being paid astronomical amounts of money for their analysis.  The members of the NAS and APA would become instant media  darlings.  This would bring the end of polygraph usage ten times more quickly than anything this site could do.

Bring on the lawsuit, I can't wait to see the four ring circus.   

I would leave regards if there was anything credible to leave regards to.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #10 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 5:32am
RETAO

Sex with a 10 year old?? Then your wienie must be the size of Fed-up Fed's brain which wouldn't fill a themble. Your post is a crock. If it were fact, you wouldn't be worth the powder it would take to blow you to hell. However, the DA and police (who let you out of jail) would be. Care to let us know who they are?

Fed-up Fed

Your federal employment must be in the congressional realm. Your lack of intelligence fits that body. If you are in federal LE, then Lord help us all. What a waste of our taxes in either case!!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Batman
Very Senior User

Reply #11 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 11:41am
Would I be considered anti-polygraph if I agreed that RETAO's post is BS?

I'll take that chance.  It's bogus, but why is it assumed that a pro-poly person wrote it?   

Batman

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Poly-Killer
Senior User

"Knock, Knock!"

Reply #12 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 4:31pm
Kudos to the Bat-dude for being honest. However, I still have to say it is probably a "reasonable" assumption the post came from a pro-poly individual. Why would anyone else go to the trouble?  ???

PK

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #13 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 7:11pm
Batman wrote on Jun 8th, 2003 at 11:41am:
Would I be considered anti-polygraph if I agreed that RETAO's post is BS?

I'll take that chance.  It's bogus, but why is it assumed that a pro-poly person wrote it?   

Batman

No Batman, you have consistantly stated belief in the use of the polygraph and I believe that no reasonable reader would assume otherwise. 

RETAO  "lost his fear" of the polygraph due to information that he obtained from this board.  This is consistant with many antipolygraph proponents after they found out about "stim" test.  Without fear, the utility of the polygraph diminishes.   

The rest of his statement almost reads that everything advised about or associated with this website "failed". This has been a reoccuring theme of many polygraph proponents (including the threat of lawsuits and the accountability of those who post advice here to be "unpatriotic" and "a danger to law and order"). 

If I could find anything factual about this story on some news website or local newpaper, I would have to give some credence to the story.  It is just too sensational to quelch and word of mouth would blow the lid off of any attempt to silence the story.  It is the perfect case study for "MEAGAN's LAW" for sex offenders to be registered.

The negative connotation of information posted by RETAO which he attributed to obtaining from this website is quite similar to presentations in the past from other posters who disagreed with the dissemination of countermeasures.

I would infer from the similarities of presentation that this was created by a "polygraph proponent".  My apologies to reasonable polygraph proponents who would not waste their time fabricating such a posting.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #14 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 7:31pm
Batman

I don't consider you anti-poly. I consider your post telling it like it is. Right-on, Bud.

As to your last question - Use you investigative skills, analyze RETAO's writing, compare it to another poster's writing and I'll bet you  can guess who RETAO is.

IP Logged

Prison and a law suit

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X