Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) complaint against polygrapher (Read 28572 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Re: complaint against polygrapher
Reply #30 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 1:31am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Quote:
Once again one of George's groupies comes to his defense while he avoids answering a simple question.  If he is going to talk about the overweight polygraphers why object when his rotund figure is brought up?

And how about you Septic?  Are you a tub of lard too?

Don't know about "tub of lard", but I'm around 190#.  I'd like to lose about 20 pounds (it's a work in progress).

Is this the best you've got, Fed?  Honestly, I know of grade schoolers who can do better.

Lord, I hope you're not really on the federal payroll.  It's enough to turn a liberal into a conservative.

Skeptic

P.S. Sorry about the use of multiple-syllable words in my posts -- I know that sort of gets in your way, but it's really hard to avoid.  Check out dictionary.com if you have trouble with terms like "payroll".

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fed-up Fed

Reply #31 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 2:08am
George said, "Your inference that I weigh 300 pounds is in keeping with your being taken in by RETAO's fabricated posting. "

It's beginning to look like you have a real person with a real complaint about your bullshit book.  Are you going to continue to make fun and ignore him just because he is makes you feel uncomfortable?

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #32 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 2:39am
Quote:
George said, "Your inference that I weigh 300 pounds is in keeping with your being taken in by RETAO's fabricated posting. "

It's beginning to look like you have a real person with a real complaint about your bullshit book.  Are you going to continue to make fun and ignore him just because he is makes you feel uncomfortable?

And it's truly remarkable how convenient his showing up and making exactly the same point, rather than arguing his case, is for you...

Skeptic

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #33 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 3:08am
Quote:

It's beginning to look like you have a real person with a real complaint about your bullshit book.  Are you going to continue to make fun and ignore him just because he is makes you feel uncomfortable?

Dear Fed-up Fed,

I have not always agreed with "antipolygraph.org" comments and voiced it accordingly.  I do not believe in polygraph pre-screening in employment situations. 

Any Federal Law Officer with a reasonable amount of experience would have to question RETAO's statements. 

What statements would you lend credibility to regarding his postings?

Regards.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Amused

Reply #34 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 3:18am
George and his cohorts sure run when they get a complaint.  It has to be bogus, no one would complain about King George the Great.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #35 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 3:30am
Dear Amused,

I am awaiting some logical input to contradict what has been presented.  A "ten year female has admitted to physical activities" which would be construed by most courts of law as " first person admissable evidence" as opposed to polygraph voodoo which is not admissable.

No one here is running away from this newsworthy event.  I keep running internet searches to find out more about it.  I do not think any law enforcement agency is going to be able to keep a lid on such a front page headlining CNN.com and FOXNEWS.com story.  It is truly a made for TV news event.

Time will bear out my presentation.  If this does not hit the news within the next week, it did not happen.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #36 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 3:57am
Quote:
George and his cohorts sure run when they get a complaint.  It has to be bogus, no one would complain about King George the Great.

I'm sorry, Amused (or Fed-up Fed, or whatever your name is), what part of anyone's response to "Retao"'s highly suspect claim would lead a reasonable person to conclude they're "running"?

If you, Fed-Up or anyone else from the pro-polygraph side would like to discuss the validity of polygraph testing, we'd be more than happy to do so.

But I don't think you should expect the childish name calling and game playing to invite anything but scorn from normal people.

Picture this: a curious person does a Google search.  On that page they find the link to Antipolygraph.org.  They check it out, and to their surprise, they not only learn that polygraphs are controversial, they learn that it's considered snake oil by most scientists.  They discover that the National Academy of Scientists concluded the polygraph is worse than useless.  They find out that many people have been falsely accused of lying because they failed a polygraph "test".  They note that something called "countermeasures" can be easily learned, and that not a single polygrapher has come forward to try and prove the ability to overcome them, despite having been specifically and publicly challenged to do so nearly a year and a half ago.

Surely, though, this information must be one-sided, right?  So they check out the message boards.  Expecting to find competent, grown up and (at least somewhat) convincing dissent from polygraphers or a one-sided censored forum, they are surprised to discover 1) the message boards are completely uncensored and 2) the only material from polygraphers consists of name-calling, game playing and and occasional hollow boast that is never backed up.  And this is the most convincing thing of all.  In fact, they tell their friends about the site, and inform others around them that the polygraph is bogus.

So, Amused, Fed-up Fed and others: by all means, continue to play games.  Continue to post your childish, content-free insults.  Like the polygraph, you guys are worse than useless for the purpose to which you are allegedly put.

Next to an actual court case, you guys are the best thing for the anti-polygraph cause.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Reply #37 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 4:30am
And I guess your real name is Skeptic - your mother must have had a real sense of humor.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #38 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 4:47am
Hopeless.  Utterly hopeless.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Reply #39 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 5:08am
"Hopeless.  Utterly hopeless. "

Skeptic's lament.  Does it refer to George, George's prospects of ever getting a life, or to Skeptic's chances of ever besting me?  Perhaps all of the above.

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #40 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 5:20am
Quote:
"Hopeless.  Utterly hopeless. "

Skeptic's lament.  Does it refer to George, George's prospects of ever getting a life, or to Skeptic's chances of ever besting me?  Perhaps all of the above.

Amused,
You couldn't even get past the very first sentence in my post, so somehow, "besting you" never really occurred to me as an issue.  But now that I think about it, you must be right: you're just too much for me.

Care to discuss the validity of the polygraph, and make it 2 for 2?  Since I'm no match for you, it should be easy.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Twoblock
God Member

Reply #41 - Jun 9th, 2003 at 3:37am
Fed-up Fed/Amused

You write as though you believe RETAO is real. You, also, write as though you condon what he did/is doing. That makes you the same pervert that he is and should, also, be castrated with a dull knife. You support this low-life and condem George. The fact that RETAO is bogus but you still support the scenario tells us more than we wanted to know about you. Oh well -- with the stupid screw-ups of our federal LE agencies, I guess we couldn't expect anything else.

BTW, under what administration did you get hired Bush or Clinton?

Batman, Breeze and Public Servant please get on with the feds and raise the IQ of some of these agencies.

IP Logged

Reply #42 - Jun 9th, 2003 at 5:04am
Twobits/Septic

You jump to unwarranted conclusions.  And as a result you are very wrong.  I am hurt.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Seeker
Very Senior User

"There are only two sins:
 The first is to interfere
with the growth of another
human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #43 - Jun 9th, 2003 at 9:44am
Boyz:

I swear, sometimes I just don't know what kind of stress you all must be going through at work to be coming in here and posting like silly  kids on the playground comparing...the size of their toys. 

George really gets under your skin, doesn't he?  Why?

Gentlemen:

Save logical discussions for the mature crowd.

Regards,
Seeker

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

God Member

Reply #44 - Jun 9th, 2003 at 6:45pm
Seeker wrote on Jun 9th, 2003 at 9:44am:
Boyz:

I swear, sometimes I just don't know what kind of stress you all must be going through at work to be coming in here and posting like silly  kids on the playground comparing...the size of their toys. 

George really gets under your skin, doesn't he?  Why?

Gentlemen:

Save logical discussions for the mature crowd.

Regards,
Seeker

He started it.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
complaint against polygrapher

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X