Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) complaint against polygrapher (Read 28573 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box suethem
Very Senior User

Re: complaint against polygrapher
Reply #15 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 1:16am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Tough Cop,

Why is it always about sex with you polygraphers?

If you find yourself attracted to George or other men, why don't you act on it, rather than just trying  to push it down?

I don't think that there is anything wrong with loving someone of the same sex, as long as the ages are appropriate and consent is given.

I think that you could use some therapy.  You say your tough, but what I hear is that you feel week and your hurting inside.   

Discovering your 'hidden' self is a first good step in becoming the person you're afraid to be.

Let it out.  Let it all out and maybe even have a good cry.  If you need help, talk to a counselor.  There are  other websites where you can talk to people who have been through what your going through.

I think that you will find that the majority of society is willing to accept you as you truely are...

Good luck!!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box tough cop

Reply #16 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 1:31am
Sue I didn't say anything about sex.  Your mind is in the gutter.  All I said was that you losers hang around together and since pudgy little Georgie is your favorite loser leader you are all attracted to him.  And you all love to have your pity parties on this public board. 

And by the way Suzie is your dirty little mind the real reason you were DQ'd from the PD.  Come on you can tell us.  Do you really like boys?  I have found that most people don't accuse someone of something they are not capable of themselves.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #17 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 3:00am
Tough Cop,

You said George is "cute"

You wrote, " Do you really like boys?  I have found that most people don't accuse  someone of something they are not capable of themselves."

So what are you saying,  that you like boys?

I never used the word boy!  You did! 

Is there something your not telling us?   Do you want to have "love parties" with boys?  You're frightening me!

I didn't get DQ'd. I am still in the process.  People like you should spend more time reading books and less time burning them.  Then you would be able to understand the meaing of what's written, instead of concentrating on the 'tough' words.  If I am being offered another test, I can't have been DQ'd.

Why do losers like me come to this site?

I come to this site because I am interested in how polygraphy has subverted law enforcement (the fear has always been foreign intelligence operatives-  they probably laughed  and went home).  If LE can be de-railed by a simple money making scheme, like polygraphy, then I think there needs to be a serious look at who makes policy and why.

There is no doubt in my mind that most informed people in LE/Intell know its a crock.  So why is it still here?  Why is there secrecy about the results of tests? Why can't your average American look at the results themselves and make a judgement?  We pride ourselves on living in a free society...

These questions are the ones that bother me.

Also as a consumer and a tax payer I hate to see anyone fall for a bullshit scheme, whether its; spray on hair, weight loss perfume, or polygraph national security.  Bullshit bugs me!

If this site is for losers count me in!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box tough cop

Reply #18 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 3:28am
Way to go Sue.  Admit you are a loser and that this site is for losers - keep on whining.  I love to read all you losers' sad stories.  And pudgy georgie will hold your hand and smile knowingly - after all he is the biggest loser of all.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #19 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 3:42am
Tough Cop,

Great come back, 'Farva'!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #20 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 7:53am
Quote:

At the risk of revealing my identity to any prowling polygraphers... that was one of the hardest things to swallow about failing my exam.  The examiner was very clearly incapable of performing the physical duties required of an agent.  I hasten to add this was also clearly a result of poor diet and lack of exercise, not some injury sustained in the line of duty.  Unless he/she was working deep cover at pie-eating contests or something.

Made me think that it's kind of like putting these people out to pasture.  Don't want them to interact with the public, so we'll make sure they spend their days in small rooms poring over charts.

Beer bellies are apparently de rigeur amongst polygraph operators. See the following pictures from the American Association of Police Polygraphists' 2003 seminar:

http://www.polygraphplace.com/docs/aappseminar.htm

Grin

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box orolan
Especially Senior User

Reply #21 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 5:05pm
George,
Yep, some rather "hefty" guys wandering around that seminar. Two other things amused me. One was the "shredder" used for a suggestion box. Now if that doesn't symbolize the pro-poly community's opinion of suggestions, I don't know what does. The other was the location of the seminar. Very fitting to hold a seminar so close to "Mickey Mouse Land", don't you think?

"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done." &&U.S. Supreme Court Justice Louis D. Brandeis
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fed-up Fed

Reply #22 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 5:12pm
And what is your waist size George?  From the looks of that fat face on your mug shot you tip the scales at about 300.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #23 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 6:04pm
Quote:
And what is your waist size George?  From the looks of that fat face on your mug shot you tip the scales at about 300.

Ooo.  Yet another scathing zinger from the pro-polygraph crowd.

Keep it up, bud.  You're "exhibit A".

Skeptic

IP Logged

Reply #24 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 6:56pm
Once again one of George's groupies comes to his defense while he avoids answering a simple question.  If he is going to talk about the overweight polygraphers why object when his rotund figure is brought up?

And how about you Septic?  Are you a tub of lard too?

IP Logged

Very Senior User

Reply #25 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 7:41pm
Fed-up-fed,

I don't care about the size,sex, race, or religion of a polygrapher or anyone else.  Its the size, depth and frequency of the lies polygraphers tell that bothers me.

What you do is lie for a living.  You know it.  Your pissed because your 'profession' had been exposed.  You can kick and scream all you want that won't stop anyone here from exposing your 'profession' as a hustle for fools.   

Your time, in the only seat of power you have ever held, is coming to an end!   

Your anger towards George or anyone else here is a pathetic attempt to strike back at the people who won't buy your lies. 

Your like a rat that hisses when someone opens the basement door.  Once the lights come on you'll scury away, as your only brave in the cover of darkness...

IP Logged

Reply #26 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 8:38pm
Now we hear from Sue, the newest of George's groupies.   

But seriously, what do you think George weighs?  300???

Or is he just a fat head?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Human Subject
Senior User

Reply #27 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 8:51pm
Quote:
I have found that most people don't accuse someone of something they are not capable of themselves.

Talk about indicting yourself.  If this is true, based on my experience polygraphers must be among the scummiest people around.

Quote:
Beer bellies are apparently de rigeur amongst polygraph operators. See the following pictures from the American Association of Police Polygraphists' 2003 seminar:

http://www.polygraphplace.com/docs/aappseminar.htm

Grin

Now that's priceless.  Confirms my suspicion that cuckolded men are among the most ardent advocates of polygraphy.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #28 - Jun 7th, 2003 at 10:31pm
Quote:
And what is your waist size George?  From the looks of that fat face on your mug shot you tip the scales at about 300.

Fed-up Fed,

Your inference that I weigh 300 pounds is in keeping with your being taken in by RETAO's fabricated posting.

I'm well within U.S. Army height/weight standards. If you'd like to confirm my bodily dimensions for yourself, e-mail me to schedule an iVisit videoconference.

Smiley
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2003 at 11:50pm by George W. Maschke »  

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Reply #29 - Jun 8th, 2003 at 1:09am
Now George we both know you are too full of shit to be thin.  As to being taken in, I think that was a very real cry for help from one of your loser groupies and you should be more sympathetic.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
complaint against polygrapher

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X