Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Campus Poster Initiative (Read 63669 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Campus Poster Initiative
Dec 13th, 2002 at 8:03am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  

A key strategy in ending polygraph abuse, and ultimately bringing about the abolishment of polygraph screening, is to enlighten those whom our government would polygraph about "the lie behind the lie detector." College campuses are a key recruiting ground for agencies like the CIA, FBI, NSA, and others that subject applicants (and even interns) to this voodoo science. Thus, AntiPolygraph.org is beginning an intitiative to inform students on America's campuses before their first seance with a polygraph chartgazer.

If you are a college student or faculty member, or if you live near a college campus, please print out and post copies of AntiPolygraph.org's posters in appropriate places on your campus. You can download them  in a single PDF file here:

http://antipolygraph.org/publicity/campus-posters-all.pdf

On some posters, after printing, you should use scissors to create detachable strips at the bottom with AntiPolygraph.org's internet address.

Appropriate places for posting would include public message boards and kiosks in dormitories, student unions, and individual departments.

Advantages of this approach, which has the potential to reach many thousands nationwide, are that it is inexpensive and can be done with a high degree of anonymity: you needn't fear official retaliation.
« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2006 at 4:26pm by George W. Maschke »  

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Re: Campus Poster Initiative
Reply #1 - Dec 13th, 2002 at 3:50pm

Quote:

A key strategy in ending polygraph abuse, and ultimately bringing about the abolishment of polygraph screening, is to enlighten those whom our government would polygraph about "the lie behind the lie detector." College campuses are a key recruiting ground for agencies like the CIA, FBI, NSA, and others that subject applicants (and even interns) to this voodoo science. Thus, AntiPolygraph.org is beginning an intitiative to inform students on America's campuses before their first seance with a polygraph chartgazer.

If you are a college student or faculty member, or if you live near a college campus, please print out and post copies of AntiPolygraph.org's new poster in appropriate places on your campus. You can download it as a PDF file here:

http://antipolygraph.org/publicity/campus-poster-001.pdf

After printing, use scissors to create detachable strips at the bottom with AntiPolygraph.org's internet address.

Appropriate places for posting would include public message boards and kiosks in dormitories, student unions, and individual departments.

Advantages of this approach, which has the potential to reach many thousands nationwide, are that it is inexpensive and can be done with a high degree of anonymity: you needn't fear official retaliation.

Dear George M.,

I would guess the first place your poster will be seen is in a local pub covering the dartboard near the DOD polygraph school!

Regards.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anonymous

Reply #2 - Dec 13th, 2002 at 4:58pm
Quote:

If you are a college student or faculty member, or if you live near a college campus, please print out and post copies of AntiPolygraph.org's new poster in appropriate places on your campus. You can download it as a PDF file here:

http://antipolygraph.org/publicity/campus-poster-001.pdf

After printing, use scissors to create detachable strips at the bottom with AntiPolygraph.org's internet address.

In addition to college (undergraduate) campuses, I would make sure that your poster finds it way to every law school in the country.  Not only might this enlighten the students who will ultimately be confronted with polygraphy in their careers, it might stimulate discussion within the various school administrations and lead to law school review articles and formalized oral presentations and debates.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

New Poster
Reply #3 - Dec 26th, 2002 at 3:35pm
A new poster is now available for download:

http://antipolygraph.org/publicity/campus-poster-002.pdf

This poster, which states "Visit AntiPolygraph.org for the truth about lie detectors that the polygraph operators don't want you to know!" is targeted for a more general audience, and would be appropriate in a broader range of venues.

George W. Maschke
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box MissionPoly-ban
Very Senior User

Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2002 at 1:22am
George...

I am excited about your plan.

I am already in the process of rigging up some schools where I live.

I truly believe that

antipolygraph.org advertisement 
                                      =
                               good things to come.

Sincerely,
Mission Polyban

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box torpedo (Guest)

Reply #5 - Jan 7th, 2003 at 6:24am
Well congratulations George...if nothing else, at least you got MissionPoly-ban out of the parking lots and public restrooms.  I was soooooooooooo pleased to hear that he has been "rigging up schools"...whatever that means! You have some good soldiers on your team George.  Keep recruiting them like this!

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #6 - Jan 7th, 2003 at 9:05am
"Torpedo"

You may fancy yourself a torpedo, but your sound signature is that of a squeaky bilge pump on a sinking ship.

Wink

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box torpedo (Guest)

Reply #7 - Jan 7th, 2003 at 10:50pm
Love your little nautical dittys.....you lend a little humor to this very dry web site.  I cannot wait to see how many of these little signs show up.  I think it was Batman who was also looking forward to seeing them on telephone poles alonmg with rock bands.  By the way, the bilge pumps are usually in the lower decks of the ship....near the brig...is that where you spent most of your time?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anonymous

Reply #8 - Jan 8th, 2003 at 12:56am
Torpedo,

You write:

Quote:
...Love your little nautical dittys.....you lend a little humor to this very dry web site...

Is your notion of a lively site a censored pro-polygraph one ???

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Poster-Boy

Reply #9 - Jan 20th, 2003 at 9:17pm
I'm in the process of loading up a few colleges in the Illinois area that will reach 1000's upon thousands of eyes.  One sits in the heart of Chicago.

I hope that others out there are dedicated enough to also take part in this "Get Out the Poster"  campaign.

Hope to hear from others out there who are doing the same as me.

Peace

PS:  Such a little thing to do and it will have such a dramatic impact!

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #10 - Jan 22nd, 2003 at 4:08pm
Poster-Boy,

Thanks for your note! Although I do not know how many times, and in what places, AntiPolygraph.org posters have been posted, I can report that both of the posters thus far available have been downloaded hundreds of times each.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Reply #11 - Jan 23rd, 2003 at 10:58pm
No Problem George...

Just wanted to let you know that I checked up on the posters I set up three days ago at a really nice local universtiy by my home...

I purposefully placed a ton in the building in which many criminal-justice students take classes,  and I have some good news:

First,  the posters are still up...nearly all of them.

Second,  people have been taking the "antipolygraph.org" tag from them.  So far,  at least 10 tags are ripped off.   

This is exactly what I wanted to happen:  Get out the word.

And for each person who discovers Antipolygraph.org, just imagine all the people they will tell about the site who might be interested in a career that requires the polygraph...it is going to be a chain reaction!

Peace...

I will keep you informed.

IP Logged

Global Moderator

make-believe security.

Reply #12 - Jan 26th, 2003 at 11:39am
Poster-Boy,

Your observation about a "chain reaction" in the dissemination of the truth about polygraphy is astute. At some point, this chain reaction is going to reach critical mass, and the polygraph house of cards will be blown away.

George W. Maschke
IP Logged

Reply #13 - Feb 4th, 2003 at 7:25am
I have kept track of all the posters I put up,  and it absolutely amazes me to see just how many people are interested in the polygraph.  I have seen tag after tag ripped off,  and it is undoubtedly evident that this site has become more popular within recent days.   

I beg of any student who is aware of the campus poster initiative to take part in he program.  Get the posters out and up at your school.  The truth MUST be exposed.  We cannot allow our government to continue to brainwash us into  believing whatever they insist.

For those who are truly passionate about destroying polygraph usage in pre-job testing,  it could be considered a disgrace to not help get out the word.

Take part in the REVOLUTION!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Seeker
Very Senior User

"There are only two sins:
 The first is to interfere
with the growth of another
human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #14 - Feb 6th, 2003 at 2:12am
A check on the area college posters that I had posted showed that 6 had to be totally replaced.  I posted them three sheets deep.  
The word does get out there bit by bit.  While I understand the suggestion made to me by certain LE agents that what we are doing is tantamount to climbing a greased mountain, they, and others, fail to realize that we already knew this fact and prepared accordingly.
The wheels of change move incredibly slow, but they do in fact move.
I further support the poster initiative, and suggest that more public places become infiltrated with them.  It is when those of us out here who have no desire for any job in law enforcement or any financial gain to be made through either support of or submission to the polygraph that the wheel will gain momentum.
Best to all,
Seeker

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Campus Poster Initiative

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X