Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Download "How to Sting the Polygraph" FREE! (Read 19056 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Robin Hood

Download "How to Sting the Polygraph" FREE!
Dec 3rd, 2002 at 7:10pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Instead of shelling out nearly fifty bucks for "How to Sting the Polygraph" by Doug Williams (http://www.polygraph.com) you can download it FREE here:

[hyperlink to copyrighted material deleted]

Note: While it is AntiPolygraph.org's practice not to censor posts to this message board, an exception has been made with regard to this post, which provided a hypertext link to copyrighted material that was made available on another website without the author's permission.

If you are looking for free information on polygraph countermeasures, the best source is AntiPolygraph.org, where such information is available at no cost, as always.

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator

« Last Edit: Dec 5th, 2002 at 4:34am by Administrator »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Doug Williams

Re: Download "How to Sting the Polygraph" FREE!
Reply #1 - Dec 3rd, 2002 at 11:13pm
You must certainly know that is a violation of copyright laws.  And the folks on that website have been notified of that fact as well as the consequences of their actions.  You should also know that what they have is a very old version of my manual, and there are a number of reasons why you should use the revised edition instead of this.   

Doug Williams

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box An American

Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2002 at 6:27am
Hello Doug, now isn't this ironic. ??? I am surprised that your newly chosen friends did not muster their administrator up and prevent this violation of the law from being sent out on their web site. You even "warn"that this is an "old" edition (hmmm, maybe it won't work).  WinkBoy, some folks are going to be mad at you, no George, no, you, no, maybe both of you; I am soooooooo confused.  Undecided Make no mistake about it,I do not agree with you or your methods, but the law is the law, and in this case you are right. Antipolygraph.org has become a party to robinhood and his band of merry men in their quest to violate copyright law in allowing this to be sent out via their site. I guess you need to chose your friends more carefully. At least you can be sure of one thing, it isn't the pro-polygraph folks behind this (now watch them blame us anyway).

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #3 - Dec 4th, 2002 at 7:39am
Quote:

Hello Doug, now isn't this ironic. ??? I am surprised that your newly chosen friends did not muster their administrator up and prevent this violation of the law from being sent out on their web site. You even "warn"that this is an "old" edition (hmmm, maybe it won't work).  WinkBoy, some folks are going to be mad at you, no George, no, you, no, maybe both of you; I am soooooooo confused.  Undecided Make no mistake about it,I do not agree with you or your methods, but the law is the law, and in this case you are right. Antipolygraph.org has become a party to robinhood and his band of merry men in their quest to violate copyright law in allowing this to be sent out via their site. I guess you need to chose your friends more carefully. At least you can be sure of one thing, it isn't the pro-polygraph folks behind this (now watch them blame us anyway).

An American,
Although I absolutely agree with Mr. Williams' right to defend his copyright, it's actually more of a civil than criminal matter.  Rather like the libelous statements you and your ilk have been posting with reckless abandon here regarding George Maschke and others for quite some time.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Dec 4th, 2002 at 2:34pm
Well, Skeptic, finally we see eye to eye on something. Although no one made any differentiation between civil or criminal law. There is a violation of the law. Period. Now, aren't you going to warn all your little lambs to avoid Robin Hood's offering and instead stick with that incredible accurate book.  You know the one I am talking about. the one GM suggested the police applicant read and use to avoid having to reveal his drug use and become a badge carrier. You guys slay me!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anonymous

Reply #5 - Dec 4th, 2002 at 4:15pm
An American,

In your first post, you write, among other things:

"Antipolygraph.org has become a party to robinhood and his band of merry men in their quest to violate copyright law in allowing this to be sent out via their site. I guess you need to chose your friends more carefully. At least you can be sure of one thing, it isn't the pro-polygraph folks behind this (now watch them blame us anyway)."

Some points for your consideration:

1) AntiPolygraph.org apparently does not censor posts, and it is quite clear that those who operate this site do not necessarily share the views of all who post here.

2) It is not clear what side of the polygaph debate "Robin Hood" is on. While I am not suggesting that such is the case, for all we know, you could be the author of the "Robin Hood" post.

3) Mr. Williams' material is not hosted on AntiPolygraph.org.

4) It appears that Mr. Williams has taken appropriate action by contacting the site that has apparently violated his copyright.

In your second post you write, among other things:

"You know the [book] I am talking about. the one GM suggested the police applicant read and use to avoid having to reveal his drug use and become a badge carrier."

Where did George Maschke (GM) suggest to any police applicant that he "read and use" any book "to avoid having to reveal his drug use and become a badge carrier?"

IP Logged

Reply #6 - Dec 4th, 2002 at 5:20pm
The "American" is right George.  You really should pull that post, or at least remove the website address.  And yes you know you have pulled other posts in the past.  Do the right thing George.

Doug Williams

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box anonymouse

Reply #7 - Dec 4th, 2002 at 6:15pm
Subpoena the hosting ISP's weblogs, Doug...... count the number of views of the copyrighted page and then sue them for treble damages.

IP Logged

God Member

Re: Download
Reply #8 - Dec 4th, 2002 at 8:12pm

Quote:

Well, Skeptic, finally we see eye to eye on something. 

I imagine that will indeed be rare -- truth and honesty seem a little too far down on your list of priorities for us to agree on things often.

I've made my feelings on this issue quite clear.  But I feel the responsibility for this lies entirely with the person hosting the copyrighted material illegally.  One of the strengths of antipolygraph.org is the lack of censorship.

Skeptic

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #9 - Dec 4th, 2002 at 8:22pm
Quote:

2) It is not clear what side of the polygaph debate "Robin Hood" is on. While I am not suggesting that such is the case, for all we know, you could be the author of the "Robin Hood" post.

It is a remarkable coincidence that after failing to post for several weeks, "An American" promptly showed up immediately after "Robin Hood's" information was posted.  I also find his preemptive statement, "At least you can be sure of one thing, it isn't the pro-polygraph folks behind this (now watch them blame us anyway)." curiously defensive.  It almost has a guilty tone to it.

Ah, well, I'm not saying "An American" is the author of the post, either.  But it is, indeed...interesting.

Skeptic
« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2002 at 9:55pm by Skeptic »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mark Mallah
Very Senior User

Reply #10 - Dec 4th, 2002 at 9:41pm
Quote:
Ah, well, I'm not saying "An American" is the author of the post, either.  But it is, indeed...interesting.

If this were a polygraph chamber or the polygraph interrogator lounge, there would be more than enough info to nail "An American" as "Robin Hood."

We can't be certain, but the timing is certainly glaring.  

Also, I went back and looked at some of "An American's" past posts.  I noticed he/she likes to use capitals on one word when emphasizing a point, just as Robin Hood did when he wrote that the Doug Williams' manual is "FREE."  Hmmm.

And I agree with Skeptic that the part about us blaming them for the post was curiously defensive.  Not just that, it was totally gratuitous, which makes me suspicious.

« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2002 at 10:16pm by Mark Mallah »  
IP Logged

Reply #11 - Dec 4th, 2002 at 10:37pm
All that aside.  It still doesn't alter the fact that George is wrong in continuing to post this website on the board.  It is certainly unethical and my be illegal.

Doug

IP Logged

God Member

Reply #12 - Dec 5th, 2002 at 12:36am
Quote:

All that aside.  It still doesn't alter the fact that George is wrong in continuing to post this website on the board.  It is certainly unethical and may be illegal.

Doug

With all due respect to Mr. Williams and his work, I have to disagree somewhat with the "unethical" part, above.  The responsibility here lies squarely on the head of the person who posted the manual in violation of copyright.  IMHO this is one of the ways in which the recently-enacted DMCA goes too far.

As for legalities, however, I'm afraid Mr. Williams may indeed be correct, thanks to the afore-mentioned DMCA.

As much as I hate the thought of any censorship here (and there have certainly been many things worthy of such action; just ask "An American" to quote his greatest hits), eliminating clearly illegal material (as opposed to censoring for content) is certainly forgiveable.  Contrast this with other polygraph message boards run by polygraphers that censor opposing views, and the difference will still be clearly visible.

I also think it would be worth it to try to track down the person who posted the link here.  I'm sure Mr. Williams would be happy to have that information.

Just my $.02.
Skeptic

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Robin Hood

Reply #13 - Dec 5th, 2002 at 4:42pm
Well, well, well! It looks like the good people of Nottinghamshire will have to go a-googling themselves for the words of "DOUGLAS GENE WILLIAMS," the self-confessed "right-wing terrorist" who  pleads "guilty to crimes against humanity". The same "DOUGLAS GENE WILLIAMS" who "tortured thousands of people, documented more forced confessions than most Gestapo Agents, violated countless constitutional rights, and had absolutely no regard for human dignity".

Hey Doug, it looks like the "old version" of your manual is close enough to the "revised edition" to have you sweating bullets! Grin

You say in your manual "I'm from the buckle on the Bible Belt, and out here we are taught that if we sin, we must confess and make restitution before we can expect exoneration - this restitution business is what's driving me nuts."

What the hell kind of "restitution" are you making by charging people $47.45 for your piece of $hit manual?! At least the people who run this website believe in something, however misguided. You, on the other hand, are a goddam hypocrite. "From the buckle of the Bible Belt" my ass! You worship at the temple of the $$$ ALMIGHTY DOLLAR $$$!

Hey Doug, guess what?! If these anti-poly people get there way, YOUR OUT OF BUSINESS!!! Maybe you should "confess and make restitution" to the law enforcement community that you BETRAYED.

IP Logged

Reply #14 - Dec 5th, 2002 at 4:44pm
C'mon guys, give me a break! If you seek to identify who provided that link, for whatever it is worth, Robin Hood and I are NOT (damn, used those caps again) one and the same person. Just to clarify, yes, Skeptic, you sly rascal, I have been absent for some time, but guess why? I have been on vacation. You may have noticed but there have been a numberof people who participate in this site and then are gone for a while (where is Beech Trees, Two Block?) And  Mark, I am so disappointed in you, here you purport to have been an attorney and an FBI agent, and the best you cn come up with is a "similarity" in the way words were typed (caps vs lower case) OUCH! Besides, why are you so interested in who I am? I was given to understand that anonimity was a key element to this site. Now listen carefully, whoever posted Doug's manual was not I. Why would I post something and then be the first to bring it to your attention.? That would certainly defy logic don't you think? Another point, someone talked about censorship. I wasn't thinking in terms of censorship, but I think whoever posted that information stepped over the line and the AP.O folks should have caused that link to be pulled because it constituted a violation of the law.  I guess now you will say "Methinks he doth protest too much...therefore...." but have your fun.

IP Logged

Download "How to Sting the Polygraph" FREE!

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X