Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Practice On A Polygraph Exam? (Read 8418 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box stopnik
New User

Re: Practice On A Polygraph Exam?
Reply #15 - Dec 17th, 2002 at 7:07pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Thank you. In fact, when some of the knuckleheads get on their high and mighty horses and start lecturing about LE integrity, I think they need to wake-up. I kid you not -- I continually heard (when I was with the FD) LEO say with a totally straight face, "I never did drugs but man I always got sh*t faced!"

And forget about the double standards of driving while on duty. I am talking about the fact that policemen and firemen are some of the heaviest drinkers -- and they are not afraid to get behind the wheel. I personally know quite a few FDNY guys who routinely got drunk at work (beer cans in the soda machine routine). I've been on fire trucks that we had to stop on a run because the driver was too drunk to continue. I got so burned up everytime I saw one of them get into an accident and then walk away because of the "Blue Wall/Red Wall" of covering each other's back. 

The polygraph is stupid, useless, and humiliating. But then again - maybe I shouldn't complain. Rather than take a job with the CIA 12 years ago, I am doing quite nicely in private industry. BUT I AM TIRED OF HEARING THE SAME STUPID PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT LEO AND INTEGRITY! They are human beings -- but less accountable because they are always covering for each other.

"Not one single 9-11 'Hero' ever, ever took a polygraph exam to get their job...what's wrong with this system?"

IP Logged

Practice On A Polygraph Exam?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X