Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) My FBI Poly (Used Countermeasures and Passed) (Read 67751 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box jet-journalist
User

Re: My FBI Poly (Used Countermeasures and Passed)
Reply #15 - Aug 2nd, 2002 at 2:32am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I know the feeling, where were you stationed PD Dreamer. I to face that same thing now, and I worry. I am studding the lie detector book i got on this site, and also bought Sting the Detector. Invest in that one and download the free one here. Good luck
Brian

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box The_Breeze
Very Senior User

Reply #16 - Aug 2nd, 2002 at 3:56am
Wow...
I have got to hand it to you guys, it only took me 48 hours to be completely unimpressed with the integrity of this site.  As you have figured out by now, I am a Detective from a mid size SW dept asked by my Sheriff to figure out the polygraph/voice stress/interview question and give him options.  We had in the past sent out cases for polygraph but needed different cost effective solutions.  I came here for intellectually honest discussion and maybe some pro's and cons.  Knowing where I was I knew what I was getting into, but knowing something of the players I felt that honesty and objectivity was still possible.  I was wrong.  I have met a small bunch of intelligent people who are amazing hipocrites, repeating and tediously dissecting each statement instead of engaging in independent thought. Hopefully you are not all the same person. George tells me about the fraud built into the polygraph because on a CQ test the examiner is expecting you to lie, and all I can think of is .....So What? that would mean every ruse that LE uses to solve crimes (undercover, interview techniques etc) renders the court approved tactic of deception in investigation a fraud as well.  Tell that to the UC cop risking his life unarmed.  He lies everyday.
And what can I make of Drew, a man who conducted research in the belly of the beast, DODPI. Drew, did your research result in the continued abuse of the innocent?. How do you write a thesis on an aspect of polygraph when it is invalid? was your research invalid?  How can I attach any credibility to these responses?.  And Beech Trees, my suggestion to you would be to carefully read posts before making "I gotcha" statements. I simply told you on 7/31 that I survived a USSS polygraph.  Nothing about total numbers of tests at that point. Dont spread yourself so thin, and dont forget to breathe.  I know George's and Drew's story, when did you become a victim of the polygraph?
And to all three guardians and hopeful keepers of the flame, what is with the endless and tiresome isolation and analysis of individual sentences? This is poor communication at its worst. I started out, and remain unconvinced as to the total efficiency of polygraph, but unlike you three and Mr. PD I dont think its quite the modern reading of sheep entrails that you would infer.  In other words you have not convinced me that this site is staffed with anything but haters of a tool.  I had hoped for more.  And George, I read your "book" 11 months ago, its well written but suffers from the problem this site has-a fundamental un-willingness to consider another view .
And finally PD Dreamer....You should of picked someone else to tell that tale to.  As a military police officer who now does it as a civilian, I know your story is ridiculous.  An application process from a civilian agency will not be furnished to Military officials as it is confidential.  You should sue the agency if your story is true. And to take action, and relegate such a sterling soldier to what we called "halls and walls" duty after holding an advanced clearance, without adjudication....again false.  The UCMJ has in depth safeguards for a situation like you describe.  I can only conclude like most of the other posters on this site that you are holding back details, to enhance victimization.  I see lots of applicants who look great on paper, and I'm really rooting for them when some disclosure occurs that they happened to forget to put on their application paperwork, and they have to admit that they lied.  Bummer huh?   
I started out seeking truth- I honestly described my polygraph experiences as uneventful, which they were (the USSS was however tiring) This branded me as a subversive to the faithful. Is it possible gentlemen, that someone could be honest in describing the polygraph as un threatening to the truthfull?
I talked about what I percieved to be an acceptance of the anything goes mentality which so many seen to advocate here.  I still do not believe one should cheat on an entry test, any test. It is not OK to assign your own definition of validity.  If you feel strongly about testing, do not seek to work for any agency that requires it.  Stand on whatever principles you might have. And PD, if you are half the man you think you are, keep trying- we and our sister agencies are drowning in failed, lying, recent criminal activity, applicants.  Im told its that way everywhere. Leave California. Not every agency tests-
And know who you are lecturing to about safety before breaking squelch junior, I was a real SWAT cop for 6 years, not one in a fascinating story, and have endangered my life countless times.
Thanks for the paranoia gentlemen, Im not sure I should of expected more from you folks, but I wont be posting again...so pile on.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box G Scalabr
Global Moderator

Reply #17 - Aug 2nd, 2002 at 4:51am
Quote:
The Breeze: And George, I read your "book" 11 months ago, its well written but suffers from the problem this site has-a fundamental un-willingness to consider another view .

Thank you for posting. One of the main functions of this uncensored message board is to ensure that "other views" are heard.  

Quote:
George tells me about the fraud built into the polygraph because on a CQ test the examiner is expecting you to lie, and all I can think of is .....So What? that would mean every ruse that LE uses to solve crimes (undercover, interview techniques etc) renders the court approved tactic of deception in investigation a fraud as well.  Tell that to the UC cop risking his life unarmed.  He lies everyday.

I do not dispute that deception and trickery when used in the course of criminal investigations are legitimate tools of law enforcement. I do, however, think that it is absolutely wrong to lie to and deceive job applicants and others not suspected of wrongdoing, under any circumstances , no matter how well intentioned the goal. If we allow this, what is next? Do you feel that it is okay for a police chief to lie and inflate his budget needs with the good faith of goal stopping crime? Just because law enforcement officers are allowed to mislead criminal suspects does not mean that they have carte blanche to lie.

Quote:
And to all three guardians and hopeful keepers of the flame, what is with the endless and tiresome isolation and analysis of individual sentences? This is poor communication at its worst.

Was the reason for the lack of indentation/spacing between the paragraphs in your post designed to prevent this?

Quote:
It is not OK to assign your own definition of validity.

Perhaps you should consider taking your own advice. As George already stated, there is universal opposition to the validity of pre-employment "screening" polygraphs in academia. If you had read our book, you would have noticed that even DoDPI's own academic advisory board proclaimed personnel screening board proclaimed screening invalid and recommended that it should be stopped. Soon after, the board was disbanded and all members were dismissed. If anyone is assigning their own definition of validity, breeze, it is you.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box jetjournalist87

Reply #18 - Aug 2nd, 2002 at 5:14am
THE Breeze:
A polygraph does not insure that you have cops free of (criminal activities.) I served with a guy as an MP that came from Detroit. He told me that he used to sell dope and didnt want that life for him or his kid. He never got caught so military was open to him. And as you know there is no poly for a entry level MP. He changed his life for the better, and was able to give something back. Now he is with Chicago PD in a (Specialized department). To protect him i wont say what depart. He has no criminal activity left so people make mistakes and can change for the better. As for other comments i saw you make, if you were ever an MP you would know that agencies talk. it sounds to me that, that is what happened. I know with me when i failed mine, an x-MP now PD with the department i applied with heard about it, and called my Commanding Officer which was also his friend. Since it was hear say that he disclosed it, i had no grounds. But I still suffered. The_Breeze, my whole point that i think you dont understand is that someone can take the poly one day here, and re-take it a week later and fail. it just doesnt seem fair. I do appreciate law enforcement and care very much about them. Hell i feel bad for that Inglewood cop. But the polygraph threat is real and valid. I have mine with Santa Barbra PD, and then in 3 weeks with LAPD and SDPD. I pray that i pass, but i have been honest and plan to do so. But the_Breeze, be safe in your job,and good luck in finding what you are looking for.
Brian

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beech trees
God Member

Reply #19 - Aug 2nd, 2002 at 10:54pm
Before I begin responding to a few of the more substantive issues you raise, The Breeze, I'd like to first address one complaint you have later on in your post:

Quote:
I have met a small bunch of intelligent people who are amazing hipocrites, repeating and tediously dissecting each statement instead of engaging in independent thought...  And to all three guardians and hopeful keepers of the flame, what is with the endless and tiresome isolation and analysis of individual sentences? This is poor communication at its worst.

The reason I single out particular sentences and short passages in quotes and then respond to them is simply for ease of reading, and to make doubly sure that the reader knows to what portion of the post I am responding. I'm sorry you feel like it's niggardly parsing to do so, but it's how I've always done it both here and on other web bulletin boards.

Quote:
I have got to hand it to you guys, it only took me 48 hours to be completely unimpressed with the integrity of this site.  As you have figured out by now, I am a Detective from a mid size SW dept asked by my Sheriff to figure out the polygraph/voice stress/interview question and give him options.

What question did your Sheriff ask? Are you here seeking information on the reliability and accuracy of the polygraph for potential use as an investigative tool in criminal matters, or as an additional tool in the screening process of potential new hires, or in the post-conviction/probation/parole arena...?

Quote:
We had in the past sent out cases for polygraph but needed different cost effective solutions.  I came here for intellectually honest discussion and maybe some pro's and cons.  Knowing where I was I knew what I was getting into, but knowing something of the players I felt that honesty and objectivity was still possible.

Speaking of honesty and objectivity, why did you feel it necessary to obfuscate and mislead us as to the true nature of your visit here, starting with your very first post? Your initial questions/observations surrounded the use of the polygraph as a screening element in the application process of the FBI, and the ethics of potential federal agents 'lying', not as a criminal investigation tool. Frankly I'm flabbergasted at your rant here now.

Quote:
George tells me about the fraud built into the polygraph because on a CQ test the examiner is expecting you to lie, and all I can think of is .....So What? that would mean every ruse that LE uses to solve crimes (undercover, interview techniques etc) renders the court approved tactic of deception in investigation a fraud as well.

The Breeze, you raised an oft-repeated question in the world of polygraphy and countermeasures-- repeated not only by pro-polygraph individuals seeking to shame those  who use countermeasures but also by genuinely honest people caught in what they think is a moral dilemma. I for one usually point out several truisms about the polygraph, including:

-Your polygraph interrogator EXPECTS you to lie to the Control Questions, or at least to have great unease over the certaintly/accuracy/honesty of one's responses to the CQ's.

-In return for his deceit and lies about the nature of the test, the polygrapher in turn condemns dishonesty from the test subject--setting up a highly hypocritical situation in which many feel the quote, "Tis no deceit to deceive the deceiver" holds water.

Your original questions and observations NEVER mentioned court-sanctioned lies and trickery to elicit confessions. Had you done so, I doubt anyone here, pro or anti-polygraph, would argue that such tactics are perfectly legal and sanctioned by every court in the US. I'm amazed that you would take our responses and somehow find fault with them because LEO's lie and deceive during the course of an interrogation, or in the course of undercover work. What does one issue possibly have to do with the other?

Yes, The Breeze, the polygraph as it is used today makes a WONDERFUL interrogation prop. You might be interested in reading what one of the original pioneers of the polygraph, John Larson, once wrote:

I originally hoped that instrumental lie detection would become a legitimate part of professional police science. It is little more than a racket. The lie detector, as used in many places, is nothing more than a psychological third-degree aimed at extorting confessions as the old physical beatings were. At times I’m sorry I ever had any part in its development.

Quote:
And Beech Trees, my suggestion to you would be to carefully read posts before making "I gotcha" statements. I simply told you on 7/31 that I survived a USSS polygraph.  Nothing about total numbers of tests at that point. Dont spread yourself so thin, and dont forget to breathe.

What gotcha statement? I merely observed in your first post that you had written you had passed one polygraph, and in a later post you wrote you had passed three. It was a curious thing, that's all. I guess it's a moot point now, since you fabricated your reasons for being here and then took the responses to your false questions about the ethics of lying in order to pass a polygraph and applied them to your REAL reason to be here... which is as far as I can deduce because your boss thinks it would be neat to have a polygraph interrogator on his squad.

Quote:
I started out, and remain unconvinced as to the total efficiency of polygraph, but unlike you three and Mr. PD I dont think its quite the modern reading of sheep entrails that you would infer.

It's no inference, The Breeze. Polygraph “testing” is an unstandardizable procedure that is fundamentally dependent on trickery. It is a sham of a psuedo-science that has never, ever, been proven to be more accurate than chance. If you don't believe the regular contributors here (like myself, or Dr. Drew Richardson, or George, or Gino, or Mark Mallah, etc...) then would you please take a moment to read what Professor John J. Furedy of the University of Toronto wrote:

…basic terms like “control” and “test” are used in ways that are
not consistent with normal usage. For experimental psychophysiologists,
it is the Alice-in-Wonderland usage of the term “control”
that is most salient. There are virtually an infinite number of
dimensions along which the R [relevant] and the so-called “C”
[“control”] items of the CQT could differ. These differences include
such dimensions as time (immediate versus distant past),
potential penalties (imprisonment and a criminal record versus a
bad conscience), and amount of time and attention paid to “developing”
the questions (limited versus extensive). Accordingly,
no logical inference is possible based on the R versus “C” comparison.
For those concerned with the more applied issue of evaluating
the accuracy of the CQT procedure, it is the procedure’s in-principle
lack of standardization that is more critical. The fact that the
procedure is not a test, but an unstandardizable interrogatory
interview, means that its accuracy is not empirically, but only
rhetorically, or anecdotally, evaluatable. That is, one can state
accuracy figures only for a given examiner interacting with a given
examinee, because the CQT is a dynamic interview situation rather
than a standardizable and specifiable test. Even the weak assertion
that a certain examiner is highly accurate cannot be supported, as
different examinees alter the dynamic examiner-examinee relationship that grossly influences each unique and unspecifiable
CQT episode.

Quote:
In other words you have not convinced me that this site is staffed with anything but haters of a tool.  I had hoped for more.  And George, I read your "book" 11 months ago, its well written but suffers from the problem this site has-a fundamental un-willingness to consider another view.

And what is this other view?

Quote:
And finally PD Dreamer....You should of picked someone else to tell that tale to.  As a military police officer who now does it as a civilian, I know your story is ridiculous.

So, you're a civilian employee working for a Sheriff? I thought you were a 'Detective from a mid size SW dept asked by my Sheriff to figure out the polygraph/voice stress/interview question and give him options'?

So, to summarize, you've been a military police officer, a Detective, a SWAT officer, and now a civilian employee of a Sheriff's office?
« Last Edit: Aug 2nd, 2002 at 11:51pm by beech trees »  

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Mark Mallah
Very Senior User

Reply #20 - Aug 2nd, 2002 at 11:47pm
I for one think the isolation and analysis of various points of someone's statements is essential to good critical analysis, ensures that someone is not being misquoted, and makes it that much more convenient for the reader.  And I have to say that I think George and Beech Trees practice this art with great acuity.

The Breeze, if you're still reading this, your desire to get "both sides" is a very limited paradigm.  Do you try to get "both sides" from the criminal and the victim to determine whether the criminal act was legitimate or not?

Please understand that I am not equating polygraphy with criminal behavior, only pointing out the fallacy of getting "both sides", and since you believe you're not getting it here, thinking we're a bunch of narrow minded fanatics.  Why should we here pretend, for the sake of a false veneer of objectivity, that polygraph screening is anything but illegitimate?  I think many of the antipolygraph people who contribute to this site have educated themselves from a 360 degree standpoint about the polygraph and have found it severely wanting.  

We welcome contrary evidence.  Are you aware of any that refutes what George et al have been saying?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Anonymoose

Reply #21 - Aug 3rd, 2002 at 1:32am
Drew Richardson...I thought you were a chemist by training - weren't you once a chemist in the FBI's forensic laboratory?  Then you got involved with that Hazmat Unit, but there was something about keeping rented vehicles for months past the return date that got you yanked from the unit chiefs job and placed in the IFUU working on "special projects" for the Assistant Director until you got the message and decided to retire.

How exactly does a chemist get to be an expert in physiology and polygraphy...or is that part of the magical 16 weeks at the Academy?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box The_Breeze
Very Senior User

Reply #22 - Aug 3rd, 2002 at 2:38am
Hey Beech
I didnt last long, you have a special skill for irritation disguised as logic.
Is it just possible that someone who does not blurt out everything on first post could still be sincere and not trying to mislead anyone? stay with me and turn down your sensitivity for a moment.  Remember me? the one you thought was an FBI agent and the one embellishing his positive polygraph record?  You would do better not to jump so fast, you run the risk of sounding silly rather than informed.
The reason I spoke first about integrity, was because I was immediately struck by the debate and wanted to say something...is this OK?  Or are only the trampled on welcome on this "free" site.  How could this make me a liar about why I was conducting research in the first place?.  My dept cannot afford a polygrapher and our need is not so great, the Sheriff gets flyers from vendors (voice stress) and asked me to look around.  Is that possible Beech Tree or do you smell a spy who just wants to mess up your notion of polygraph.  And my friend, anyone not in the military to me is a civilian.  That includes me after I seperated.  The trapping me in a corner is just not working out that well for you.
The fact that I registered some disappointment at what I found here makes me atypical, not insincere.  Not everyone is going to fit into your neat cookie-cutter victim of the polygraph schema.  I have disappointed you and you have tried to make me sound like a liar.  We have a saying in my world...first person to go personal loses.
I hope you do better in your own personal life, you are way too close to the polygraph thing. Its ok to log off, go see a movie or something. By the way, since you have been so persistent in your cross examination of my veracity, why did you duck the question of your own (im sure) very traumatic polygraph experience? Just who looked into your soul, and plucked out your deceit in such a humiliating way?  Of course you dont have to tell me anything, but you should be willing to share your own stories and let others hold them up to the light.  Your boy PD Dreamer should of been subjected to your withering wit, little questions like:
why does an MP get a TS
how was he removed from duty on a rumor, any due process
what was the reserve (!) interest in sinking his career
where was the UCMJ, staff judge advocate on his post
the name of his lawyer
On a real BS story you should be all over it just for integrity sake, keep your site free of storytellers that may look silly when discovered.  But he got a free pass due to the nature of the story.  Now you understand why I say I am unimpressed with the quality of this site.  So forgive me once again for repeating that this site was of no use to me in what I need.  My personal experiences, and being associated with polygraph tests as done in actual investigations...where I saw through a one way persons confronted with neg. polygraph results confess- these are more real to me than a small group (im still not convinced Im talking to different people here) who have no real LE background.  Sorry Drew, most street cops think the FBI does not want to get thier hands dirty, but will take locally developed cases for thier own stats and publicity.
I will close this message with a thought to anyone who is looking for answers, has an upcoming polygraph and is scared.  You would do well to remember that our profession is flawed, just like you.  The hints you are getting here are from people that have failed, and you will have to decide if that is who you want to listen to or not. They are not stupid, and sound convincing... but like a gun control fanatic who can never be convinced that a handgun may save a woman from being raped, they are utterly convinced this tool has no value.  Thats OK, but unfortunately with that personal belief comes alot of really poor information like cheating on an entry exam is ok because the tool is invalid.  Ask the guards here why they dont rail against a psychological screen (usually given right after a poly, yes beech I worked a year in the Academy too) they are quick to tell you about all the thugs and spies who have slipped through the polygraph crack, when the same people without exception have met with a Dr. of Psychology who administered detailed testing to prevent the possibility of just such a person from being employed! why the free pass for that failed profession? Where do we log on to GM's new site www.antitherapist.org? ; Haters of a tool, my friends who just want to be cops, should not automatically command your attention.  Think- dont let emotion rule.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Drew Richardson
Especially Senior User

Reply #23 - Aug 3rd, 2002 at 2:40am
Although I do possess a Ph.D. degree in physiology, you are correct-I do have an undergraduate degree in chemistry and have worked as both an organic chemist for a pharmaceutical company and an analytical/forensic chemist for the government.  None of my posts on this site are predicated on my specific academic background, though the principles of the latter physical science have admittedly affected my thinking about issues of validity and the diagnostic worth of various polygraph applications and formats.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box george

Reply #24 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 4:27am
I liked your first post on how a supposed FBI polygraph was passed by your GREAT method of using countermeasures.
It was quite similar to many other posts that i've seen on here. Could it be that several different posts are all the same individual? Why would anyone wanna do that? or the question should be why does anyone have to do that??
Just an observation

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #25 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 4:35am
Are you still at it little "george."  Didn't your mother tell you it was bedtime yet?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #26 - Oct 28th, 2002 at 6:00am
Quote:

I liked your first post on how a supposed FBI polygraph was passed by your GREAT method of using countermeasures.
It was quite similar to many other posts that i've seen on here. Could it be that several different posts are all the same individual? Why would anyone wanna do that? or the question should be why does anyone have to do that??
Just an observation 

If your question is "why would anyone want to use countermeasures?", the simple answer is that the polygraph doesn't do what it's supposed to do, and thousands of innocent people have been falsely branded as liars thanks to the device.  Those are pretty good reasons to use countermeasures in an effort to ensure a correct polygraph outcome.

On the other hand, if your question is, "why would anyone want to post accounts of using countermeasures multiple times under different names?", (which I don't think is the case at all), I'd have to say I just don't know.  Why would someone show up and start insulting respectable people anonymously?

Skeptic

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box triple x
Very Senior User

Fear what you cannot see...

Reply #27 - Oct 29th, 2002 at 5:25am
george,

With regard to the ethics and integrity of truthful applicants choosing to employ polygraph countermeasures to protect themselves against the risk of a false positive outcome, is not unethical, as you seem to imply. The "polygraph" is a colossal fraud, and thus, the polygrapher must lie to and otherwise deceive the person being tested. 

I speak from a recent personal experience, not from some Internet article or book I read. I recently underwent two pre-employment FBI polygraph tests. They (the FBI) were unsure if I actually passed, failed, employed countermeasures, didn't employ polygraph countermeasures, etc...

In short, the bureau decided to err on the side of caution, so they deemed my results as "inconclusive", and denied me further consideration for employment with the bureau. 

The FBI polygrapher responded to my polygraph results by saying; "nobody does that good" and,  "you did too good to be true". 

My point being, the FBI has absolutely no idea if I employed polygraph countermeasures or not. They are simply not sure. Although, they like to imply that they can detect countermeasures, I can assure you, they are clueless. If there is any doubt, they will simply deem your results as inconclusive.

For the record, I am not confirming or denying that I employed polygraph countermeasures during either, or both, of my FBI pre-employment polygraph exams. 

If the FBI cannot accurately identify (pin-point) the use of cm's with absolute certainty, I'm surely not going to aide in their quest in data gathering to confirm any suspicions or doubts they may have. I take personal pleasure in the bureau not knowing "for sure" if I did or did not use countermeasures.  

It is strictly my "personal opinion" that any/all truthful candidates should employ polygraph countermeasures to prevent a possible false positive result. 

Unethical, I think not. Rather, I prefer to call it good advice and good judgment.

Good luck.
triple_x

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Polyman2002
New User

Reply #28 - Oct 29th, 2002 at 11:29pm
If you were an honest person, you wouldn't have to use counter measures, would you?  Think about it.  Aren't you proud of yourself for passing a polygraph examination using deceptive techniques.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beech trees
God Member

Reply #29 - Oct 30th, 2002 at 12:16am
Polyman2002 wrote on Oct 29th, 2002 at 11:29pm:
If you were an honest person, you wouldn't have to use counter measures, would you?  Think about it.  Aren't you proud of yourself for passing a polygraph examination using deceptive techniques.

Is it your contention that honest people are always deemed 'NDI' on their polygraphs? Is it your contention that a polygraph machine, or the charts produced therefrom, can measure the deception or the honesty of an individual?

From what planet are you, and what have you been smoking?
« Last Edit: Oct 30th, 2002 at 1:35am by beech trees »  

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
My FBI Poly (Used Countermeasures and Passed)

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X