Normal Topic Countermeasures (Read 2059 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box customs222
New User

Countermeasures
May 19th, 2002 at 8:28pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
  Just wondering what are the most effective countermeasures.  I was considering using the tongue biting or the "ass puckering" along with the breathing techniques.  Anyone with experience using any of these?  How hard do you need to bite or pucker to be effective? Thanks

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beech trees
God Member

Re: Countermeasures
Reply #1 - May 19th, 2002 at 8:57pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
customs222 wrote on May 19th, 2002 at 8:28pm:
Just wondering what are the most effective countermeasures.  I was considering using the tongue biting or the "ass puckering" along with the breathing techniques.  Anyone with experience using any of these?  How hard do you need to bite or pucker to be effective? Thanks

Hello,

Any of the techniques as described in The Lie Behind The Lie Detector or Doug Williams' How To Sting The Polygraph are effective and cannot be discerned from genuine (reflexive) responses.

Speaking personally, I used a combination of anal puckering, vivid imagery, and some breathing changeups. I found that when I puckered hard in practice, there was a sympathetic tightening of my lower abdominals and diaphragm that made my breathing more shallow and irregular, so I incorporated that into some of my physiological responses to Control Questions as well as the moronic Stim Test. In other controlled responses I didn't contract the sphincter that hard, so there was no corresponding breathing change from my baseline. My polygrah interrogator was kind enough to show me on the charts what a 'screamer' I was, so I could see that even a modest pucker (say, 50% maximal) made a large, noted reaction in BP. I had gone in to the interrogation room having practiced and with the intention of using the 'cheek bite', however a casual inspection of the room clearly suggested I was being recorded, so I decided not to use it in case the recorder caught the movement (although it can be done without any outward appearance in my case I wanted to be absolutely certain).

Straining at maximal levels for each and every control question might appear suspicious. Don't over do it.

I'll answer your private questions presently. Good luck,

Beech Trees

"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government." ~ Thomas Paine

IP Logged

Countermeasures

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X