Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Many People Passed Using Countermeasures (Read 25805 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Seeker
Very Senior User

"There are only two sins:
 The first is to interfere
with the growth of another
human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Re: How Many People Passed Using Countermeasures
Reply #30 - Oct 25th, 2002 at 11:54am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
How is it that it is totally acceptable to use review materials and to even be coached to pass tests such as the ASVAB, SAT, MCAT, LSAT, and many other life-determining tests, but some of you consider ANY assistance with the polygraph to be so patently immoral?
The polygraph doesn't come near to perfection in its results as even one of these above mentioned tests.  Yet, every year there are thousands of seminars that help prospects hone their test taking skills, and looking at my class ads right now in the local paper, there are 18 ads for coaches to help folks pass these various tests.  I find it utterly foolish to submit to any test without preparation.
When the test is flawed, as is the case with the polygraph, there should be an even more vigilant attempt to prepare oneself for such a test.  To not do so, is merely stupid.

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Polyman2002
New User

Reply #31 - Oct 30th, 2002 at 3:44am
I can answer that question for you.  Don't too many people pass the polygraph using counter measures.  However, I can assure you that everyone pass the polygraph when being truthful.  Your future, career, and destiny is in your own hands ladies and gentlemen.  Just tell the truth.

IP Logged

Very Senior User

human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #32 - Oct 30th, 2002 at 4:05am
Polyman:
That is patently untrue!
The polygraph is biased against the truthful, and the NAS report supports this.
While I can totally understand fears of future employment by the polygraphers, I am sure the Good Old Boy Network will find you suitable work elsewhere.  Misinformation will do nothing to secure your livelihood.
With all due respect, until a scientifically accurate test can be developed, which the NAS says it has no evidence of such a possibility, such junk science does nothing but make absolute comical fools out of the proponents of this trickery.
Ms. Cleo has been exposed for her fraud, as will this fraud.

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #33 - Oct 30th, 2002 at 5:28am
Dear Seeker,

Do not be alarmed by Polyman2002's prattle.  He has impressed me that he can put more then three sentences in one post.  I am suspicous that he had help (from his twin brother little "george").  Please be happy that everytime he is reading your postings that you are helping him with his reading skills.  If you look at his discourses on other threads, he is still having problems comprehending "the book."    His special flare for inflammatory remarks is almost at the high school level.  Please keep posting and maybe you will help him get to college.

When he presents us with serious discussion, we will then take him seriously.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box george

Reply #34 - Oct 30th, 2002 at 5:37am
Four days after my first post the Maschke cult is still at it.
You malcontents really have nothing to do.
Pretty good for a fifth grader. Don't ya think.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Fair Chance
God Member

Reply #35 - Oct 30th, 2002 at 5:59am
Dear little "george,"

Everytime you post, people hold their breath hoping something  of substance will be forthcoming, why must you disappoint them so?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #36 - Oct 30th, 2002 at 8:01am

Seeker wrote on Oct 30th, 2002 at 4:05am:

Polyman:
That is patently untrue!
The polygraph is biased against the truthful, and the NAS report supports this.

Of course it is, and Polyman knows it.  You won't hear one word about the evidence of the polygraph's accuracy from these flacks.  Their function is to mislead, not argue honestly.

These are just desperation propaganda tactics by a group of worried polygraphers.

Take it as a compliment.  They may have felt they could ignore the end-the-polygraph movement before.  We evidently have their attention now.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box george

Reply #37 - Oct 30th, 2002 at 8:05am
I guess I'm not as brilliant as all the PHDs who have signed the on-line petition.
I guess in order to be that intelligent you have to be in the cult or should I say one of maschke's malcontents. Cry
I do love this game.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Skeptic
God Member

Reply #38 - Oct 30th, 2002 at 8:25am

Quote:

I guess I'm not as brilliant as all the PHDs who have signed the on-line petition.
I guess in order to be that intelligent you have to be in the cult or should I say one of maschke's malcontents. Cry
I do love this game.

george,
You don't have to be as brilliant as anyone else.  It would be nice, though, if you could make an attempt at engaging in honest debate regarding the polygraph.

Skeptic

IP Logged

Very Senior User

human being, and the
second is to interfere
with one's own growth."
 Anonymous

Reply #39 - Oct 30th, 2002 at 9:42am
yes, little george...you do love the game...for to you, it is nothing more than that...a game.
By the way...are all of these spankings that you are getting turning you on?  You sure do come back for more of it!

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box TALON
New User

Reply #40 - Dec 12th, 2002 at 5:39am
don't worry about nerves. they are your baseline, activate countermeasures above that line on control questions. laugh inside at silly little machine....
Quote:

A highschool diploma

Also I wrote those personnel people a letter.  (I told them to carefully review my results and asked them to see if I failed to answer what is my true name also- cus i was a bit intimidated and I felt I chewed up in every question)  To be honest I didnt expect to get polyied but I did everything in 3 days phys and all.  They gave me another poly i really didnt ask for it.  But that is what they decided to do and I decided to take their offer.  The part where I got DQ was something I never did I swear.  

My problem is I get nervous alot.  I may not show it but I get nervous.  What can I do.  Hopefully knowledge is POWER.

IP Logged

New User

Reply #41 - Dec 12th, 2002 at 5:46am
don't worry about nerves. they are your particular baseline. employ countermeasures on control questions, laugh on inside at silly little machine.

IP Logged

New User

Reply #42 - Dec 12th, 2002 at 5:47am
don't worry about nerves. they are your particular baseline. employ countermeasures on control questions, laugh on inside at silly little machine. Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
How Many People Passed Using Countermeasures

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X