Normal Topic Need information on Arizona Polygraph Examiners (Read 1646 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box FCSenior
New User

Need information on Arizona Polygraph Examiners
Sep 3rd, 2001 at 9:06pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
As a veteran staff member of the Arizona Department of Corrections, I am seeking information related to the Polygraph examiners assigned to our Professional Standards Bureau. I currently have subordinate staff that are having examinations administered to them as part of internal investigations. I am also aware that several recent issues have been raised by other supervisors as to the professional standards and testing methods that are utilized by our examiners. Given that the staff who have raised these concerns are very credible in my opinion, I have begun my own research into this issue. The examiners that are specifically in question are Roger McFarlin, Helen Moody, Gary Lindburg, and Peter Clark. It is my understanding that Roger McFarlin has been with our agency for several years and came to us from the US Army Criminal Investigations Division. The other three examiners appear to be new to our agency and there is little background available in regard to their history as examiners. If anyone has any information, pro or con, available regarding these examiners, specifically Roger McFarlin, please drop me an e-mail at the e-address listed with my account. In addition, if anyone is aware of any other individuals who may be able to assist me in this research, please pass that along to me as well, along with some contact point. Thank you all for your assistance in this matter.

IP Logged

Need information on Arizona Polygraph Examiners

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X