Normal Topic Failed polygraph and ruined my marriage and it was wrong (Read 7705 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Donnie

Failed polygraph and ruined my marriage and it was wrong
Jul 13th, 2021 at 12:24am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Ok so I cheated on my wife. That being said, I never had intercourse with the woman. It was a kiss, ass grab, and I put it in her mouth without ejaculation. I confessed to my wife and she obviously was not happy. I lied about it for about a month before confessing. She thinks I did more. 
I assured her that there was no more. The stress of not believing me led her to suggesting a lie detector test. Knowing I was innocent I agreed. 

There were 4 questions that we both agreed on. The examiner also agreed that the questions were very specific and good questions. I agreed to the question as well especially knowing that I was not guilty of the subjects in the question. 

After receiving the results we discovered that I had “deception indicated” on ALL 4 questions! Now my marriage is all but over and it’s because of a 0% accurate polygraph!

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box troll_of_truth
User

Re: Failed polygraph and ruined my marriage and it was wrong
Reply #1 - Jul 13th, 2021 at 3:14am
Taking a private polygraph to prove your innocence is like playing Three-card Monte with a street hustler.  You are just not going to win, period.  A private polygraph is set up so that the subject fails.  Then the polygrapher goes and jacks off to the notion that he uncovered the "truth." I have never heard of a person passing a private polygraph leading to the subject's exoneration. 

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Animal

Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2021 at 4:31pm
Quote:
It was a kiss, ass grab, and I put it in her mouth without ejaculation.

I fail to see how this is any different than sexual intercourse as far as a betrayal is concerned.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2021 at 6:36pm
Quote:
Quote:
It was a kiss, ass grab, and I put it in her mouth without ejaculation.

I fail to see how this is any different than sexual intercourse as far as a betrayal is concerned.

It is not different as far as betrayal is concerned. My wife wanted answers to 4 questions. 

Did I have intercourse with her
Did I ejaculate in her
Did I perform oral sex on her
Did I penetrate her vagina with my fingers. 

None of which I did. We were already healing from the betrayal and then the BS results came in and now we are not doing well. We have reached an impass. She doesn’t believe I didn’t do any of those things, and I KNOW I didn’t do any of those things. I did not cross that line. She wants me to take another test but I see no benefit in that since I don’t feel you can trust the results either way

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Jul 16th, 2021 at 6:01pm
It's a bit astonishing to me that she would differentiate. I would think that for most wives, the line was crossed once Mr. Johnson made his first appearance.

IP Logged

Reply #5 - Jul 18th, 2021 at 1:44am
I think you’re missing the point of my post

IP Logged

Reply #6 - Jul 18th, 2021 at 3:25pm
No, I got your point. I just don't think this should have escalated to a polygraph. My observation may serve as a method to put this behind you. I would simply tell your wife that your betrayal was already enough as stated and any other details would just be overkill. Knowledge of any further details would not change anything and divert the focus away from healing. The damage is done, just look her in the eyes and assure her that it will never happen again. She will either accept it over time and allow healing or she will not and give up. Forget the idiot polygrapher and focus on healing and making amends. Good luck.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box troll_of_truth
User

Reply #7 - Jul 19th, 2021 at 6:04am
I agree with Animal on this one.  You should have never taken the polygraph, but it is too late now.  I am a bit surprised that your wife is accepting of you receiving a blow job, yet, she gets upset if you penetrated, ejaculated on, or just fingered the other girl?

Unfortunately, most people will never take a polygraph in their life so they have no reason to research it.  This leads to people trusting the polygraph based on what they see on television.  Then, when they voluntarily take one, or take one as required for an IC or LE job, they fail.  After the failure is when people come to this site and learn the truth.  If only we could have informed people about the delusion of polygraphy beforehand.  

Private polygraph results almost always are against the subject.  This is why lawyers advise against a suspect of a crime taking a polygraph to "prove" their innocence.  It is a sham, nothing more.  We, the antipolygraph community, try our best to spread the word before people decide to take a polygraph.  However, once people find this website, they usually have already become a polygraph victim.
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2021 at 8:17am by troll_of_truth »  

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Patrick Hames

Reply #8 - Aug 7th, 2021 at 10:35pm
Twice this past week, I've posted comments re: antipolygraph.org on Facebook, and it has been removed both times.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #9 - Aug 8th, 2021 at 4:50am
Quote:
Twice this past week, I've posted comments re: antipolygraph.org on Facebook, and it has been removed both times.

What were your comments, and where on Facebook did you post them?

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Failed polygraph and ruined my marriage and it was wrong

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X