Normal Topic Nervous Following Polygraph!!!! (Bestiality statement as a minor) (Read 3218 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box ConcernedGuest

Nervous Following Polygraph!!!! (Bestiality statement as a minor)
Jan 17th, 2020 at 5:42pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
I just recently took my polygraph for the USSS. I admitted to something that happened over 16 years ago not knowing it was a crime (happened when I was 12-13 and I’m now 31). Like an idiot I didn’t read this website or about polygraphs beforehand. When I was 12-13 going through puberty I had a (what I now know as) bestiality incident.  I didn’t know of bestiality or the crime it was until now. It happened so long ago, was one stupid isolated incident, and is not any reflection of who I am. It is Something I am extremely embarrassed about and ashamed of. It was one isolated incident like mentioned above and given that I didn’t think much of it. I am nervous out of mind mind now of being prosecuted over something so stupid and ruin my life over something that is so embarrassing, not a reflection of me at all, and happened when I was a minor going through puberty. I’m also Interested in becoming an police officer and don’t want this to ruin that opportunity for the rest of my life or my opportunity with any other 3-letter organization. I pretty much know I killed myself for the USSS.

I am so embarrassed, regretful, disgusted, and scared for himself and my future. I’m really in my head and freaking out right now. Should I be worried? And if so, what do I need to be prepared for?

I need some serious help with this situation right now. I’m shaking as I’m writing this message.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Nervous Following Polygraph!!!! (Bestiality statement as a minor)
Reply #1 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 7:35pm
It is highly unlikely that the U.S. Secret Service would make a referral to local criminal investigators based on the admission you described. You should not expect investigators to come knocking on your door.

While the record of your polygraph interrogation will be shared with other federal agencies with which you might in the future seek employment, pursuant to the Privacy Act, it should not be shared with any non-federal agencies.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Concerned88

Reply #2 - Jan 17th, 2020 at 9:21pm
George W. Maschke wrote on Jan 17th, 2020 at 7:35pm:
It is highly unlikely that the U.S. Secret Service would make a referral to local criminal investigators based on the admission you described. You should not expect investigators to come knocking on your door.

While the record of your polygraph interrogation will be shared with other federal agencies with which you might in the future seek employment, pursuant to the Privacy Act, it should not be shared with any non-federal agencies.

Thank you for that information. That’s reassuring. How long is the statement information from the poly kept on record? Would I ever have a chance at any other agencies? 

This sucks because I have no criminal history, no hard drug use, security clearance, served in the military, and have been an outstanding citizen all my life. Literally, a top tier candidate but because of my high integrity and honesty I am now in this position. Living with the UPMOST regret right now.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #3 - Jan 18th, 2020 at 6:12am
Your U.S. Secret Service applicant file, including your polygraph results, is effectively a permanent record. You'll want to file a Privacy Act request for this file, including the polygraph report.

I do not know for sure whether your admission would preclude your being hired by any other federal law enforcement or intelligence agency.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Nervous Following Polygraph!!!! (Bestiality statement as a minor)

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X