Normal Topic Please Help! Did I pass or fail? (Read 2717 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Jose

Please Help! Did I pass or fail?
Nov 7th, 2018 at 2:04am
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Please HELP! I took my polygraph for CBP *Custom & Border Protection, last Wednesday. I went it in very confident, because I have never done a crime nor do any drugs. The examiner showed me the 3 categories of questions he was going to ask. I was their for 3 hours and half. He kept repeating the same questions over and over.  Polygraph examiner told me to wait outside and brought me back 5 minutes later. He told me that my polygraph chart was all over the place, and to tell him why. I told him I dont know, I remained calm and answered your questions truthfully. He kept telling me stories etc.. I asked him "arent you going to ask me the other set of questions from the last category? He said, "No, because you already failed this 2nd category and their is no need to go the last 3rd category. I asked him did I fail and he said yes because your chart was all over the place even for the simple questions such as "are we in California". Then he said tell me what you were thinking during the polygraph so I can write it down to send with your results to quality control. He said its up to Quality Control to make the last and final decision , but he never accused of me lying. Doesnt make any sense. I read online that sometimes they do this when you did good on the polygraph?

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Re: Please Help! Did I pass or fail?
Reply #1 - Nov 7th, 2018 at 6:25am
It sounds to me like you failed. It would be unusual for a polygraph operator to tell a federal law enforcement applicant that he failed when he didn't.

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box SorryBuddy

Reply #2 - Nov 9th, 2018 at 7:55pm
Sorry Buddy. The polygraph WOODOO magic decided that you lied. They try to make you feel somewhat hopeful at the end to protect themselves. Don't feel bad and try another agency.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box WOODOO MAGIC

Reply #3 - Nov 10th, 2018 at 12:35am
Problem is that you have to face the same "Witch Doctors" at most federal agencies. Legend has it that they are the only ones to have enough power to call you a liar with no proof by only using a WOODOO machine from many decades past. There is nothing any soul can do about it once it decides your destiny. 
How is that for Halloween. "True Story"  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Please Help! Did I pass or fail?

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X