Hot Topic (More than 15 Replies) Request for Assistance (Read 11562 times)
Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Administrator
Administrator

Request for Assistance
Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:35pm
Mark & QuoteQuote Print Post  
Would you kindly do a Google search for "polygraph" and let us know on what page (if any) of the search results AntiPolygraph.org appears?

AntiPolygraph.org Administrator
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box quickfix
Especially Senior User

Re: Request for Assistance
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 7:30pm
4th page, 5th entry down from the top.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beat_the_system
New User

Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 12:34am
Using the Hong Kong, China Google search, I don't see Antipolygraph.org anywhere within the first 10 pages of searching just the word "polygraph".  Why do you ask, Admin?  Do you think Google is in cahoots with the U.S. Federal Government to shut down your search ranking so people don't find out the "lie behind the lie detector"?

IP Logged

Administrator

Reply #3 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 11:28am
quickfix wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 7:30pm:
4th page, 5th entry down from the top.

Thank you. That is the highest ranking reported to date.

IP Logged

Administrator

Reply #4 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 11:34am
beat_the_system wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 12:34am:
Using the Hong Kong, China Google search, I don't see Antipolygraph.org anywhere within the first 10 pages of searching just the word "polygraph".  Why do you ask, Admin?  Do you think Google is in cahoots with the U.S. Federal Government to shut down your search ranking so people don't find out the "lie behind the lie detector"?

Thank you. This seems to be a typical result worldwide. AntiPolygraph.org had long been one of the top Google search results for "polygraph." But its ranking has fallen precipitously for reasons unknown to us.

Google Search Analytics reports that worldwide, over the last 28 days, there were only 6 clicks on links to AntiPolygraph.org resulting from the search term "polygraph."

We welcome thoughts on why this may be so.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 12:40am
Administrator wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 11:34am:
We welcome thoughts on why this may be so.

No one seems to be posting anymore.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box beat_the_system
New User

Reply #6 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 6:54am
Could the ranking have dropped around the same time you started requiring visitors to sign up before posting, hence banning all guest posting?  People are more likely to post as a guest because they think they are more anonymous.  It takes time to create a fake email just to join a website if you do not want you real email address linked to your account.   

One conspiracy thought is that Google is secretly run by the NSA.  With smart-technology and devices like Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, the government has way to monitor everyone's home.  Heck, Amazon has become a monopoly and is already working with the CIA. I can tell you that the federal government does not like Antipolygraph.org because the information in TLBTLD is true.  I was able to beat a federal polygraph with it.  If you mention this website at all during pre-employment processing for an IC job, you will get rejecting and they will put a note in your file that you visited this site that you will see if you file a FOIA/PA request.  Anyway, the point is that the U.S. government may be working with Google and other U.S.-based search engines behind closed doors to reduce the search ranking of Antipolygraph.org so less people learn how to beat the stupid machine.  Of course, this is just a conspiracy theory.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Wandersmann
Very Senior User

Reply #7 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:08pm
beat_the_system wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 6:54am:
Anyway, the point is that the U.S. government may be working with Google and other U.S.-based search engines behind closed doors to reduce the search ranking of Antipolygraph.org so less people learn how to beat the stupid machine.  Of course, this is just a conspiracy theory.

An interesting development is that more and more college and universities are teaching about this massive fraud and more and more students across America are learning the nitty gritty of how the polygraph works.  The Nazi's in the polygraph community would never dare to try to squelch university professors who are dealing in cold, hard, unclassified facts when they expose the fraud behind the polygraph.   It would constitute the largest 1st amendment violation of all time.   So eventually the polygraph Nazi's will be rejecting solid candidates for information learned in an academic course required to graduate in many cases.  By that time we may have ethical people in our government to finally figure out how absurd this entire thing is and just stop the polygraph fraud.  Smiley

IP Logged

Administrator

Reply #8 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 7:14am
It is now clear that Google is suppressing AntiPolygraph.org in search results for key terms including "polygraph," "polygraphs," "lie detector," and "lie detectors," and that this is not a transient issue:

https://antipolygraph.org/blog/2018/06/28/google-de-lists-antipolygraph-org-on-k...

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #9 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 11:34am
I have posted an inquiry on Google's Webmaster Central Help Forum:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!topic/webmasters/YO0jYLfb-VM;cont...

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #10 - Jun 29th, 2018 at 5:19pm
George, when I type in "antipolygraph", in the Google search box, antipolygraph.org is the very first listing.  Somehow I don't think Google is in cahoots with the federal government to delist you.

IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box Dan Mangan
God Member

Reply #11 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 12:19am
Speaking as a full member of the American Polygraph Association -- and a perennial candidate for the office of APA president-elect running on a true open-book platform -- I am hardly surprised.

Countermeasures, when aptly applied (not hard to do if you're smart), can work exceedingly well.

My hunch is that in the wake of the government's highly publicized "Operation Liebusters," enlightened applicants (and others, such as sex offenders) undergoing the polygraph are beating the "test" at record levels.

Make no mistake: The polygraph countermeasure bogeyman is real.

Hence, I personally believe that George's claim of Google "delisting" searches meaningfully linked to www.antipolygraph.org is indeed legitimate.
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2018 at 2:00am by Dan Mangan »  
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box George W. Maschke
Global Moderator

Make-believe science yields
make-believe security.

Reply #12 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 2:13pm
Interestingly, U.S. Custom and Border Protection's "Polygraph Exam FAQS" page is now among the top 10 Google search results for "polygraph."

George W. Maschke
I am generally available in the chat room from 3 AM to 3 PM Eastern time.
Tel/SMS: 1-202-810-2105 (Please use Signal Private Messenger or WhatsApp to text or call.)
E-mail/iMessage/FaceTime: antipolygraph.org@protonmail.com
Wire: @ap_org
Threema: A4PYDD5S
Personal Statement: "Too Hot of a Potato"
IP Logged

Paste Member Name in Quick Reply Box John M.
Very Senior User

Reply #13 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 5:41pm
quickfix wrote on Jun 29th, 2018 at 5:19pm:
when I type in "antipolygraph", in the Google search box, antipolygraph.org is the very first listing.

Once again, you display your inability to read and comprehend. The search term is "polygraph", not "antipolygraph".

"The polygraph examination is a supplement to, not a substitute for, other methods of investigation.  No, unfavorable administrative action shall be taken based solely on its results."  ~ DODI 5210.91.
Twitter  
IP Logged

Especially Senior User

Reply #14 - Jun 30th, 2018 at 7:38pm
that's okay;  I can read and comprehend my LES that shows me as a GS-15; and you're not.

IP Logged

Request for Assistance

Please type the characters that appear in the image. The characters must be typed in the same order, and they are case-sensitive.
Open Preview Preview

You can resize the textbox by dragging the right or bottom border.
Insert Hyperlink Insert FTP Link Insert Image Insert E-mail Insert Media Insert Table Insert Table Row Insert Table Column Insert Horizontal Rule Insert Teletype Insert Code Insert Quote Edited Superscript Subscript Insert List /me - my name Insert Marquee Insert Timestamp No Parse
Bold Italicized Underline Insert Strikethrough Highlight

Change Text Color
Insert Preformatted Text Left Align Centered Right Align
resize_wb
resize_hb

Max 200000 characters. Remaining characters:
Text size: pt
More Smilies
View All Smilies
Collapse additional features Collapse/Expand additional features Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Attachments More Attachments Allowed file types: txt doc docx ics psd pdf bmp jpe jpg jpeg gif png swf zip rar tar gz 7z odt ods mp3 mp4 wav avi mov 3gp html maff pgp gpg
Maximum Attachment size: 500000 KB
Attachment 1:
X